The contest is over!

Good luck, everyone! 0.36986301369863 37.0% [ 27 ]
I'll be ready for the next contest! 0.21917808219178 21.9% [ 16 ]
And Raz did not sleep... 0.095890410958904 9.6% [ 7 ]
RAZ. WHY AREN'T YOU SLEEPING? 0.095890410958904 9.6% [ 7 ]
GO TO BED, RAZ. 0.21917808219178 21.9% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]

Questionable Gekko

New prizes. I need to learn how to draw better to stand a chance. emotion_donotwant

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
You still have plenty of time.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
More overtime tonight.

Shapeshifter

Razumi Yazura
Yeah, true. And the overtime.

I'll try to do two cosplays this month, but I'll focus on this one if I don't have time for the other one.

Awesome. surprised Don't forget to let me know if you have any questions concerning the characters.

She's used to the house and is now climbing the screen door in the kitchen. It's driving my mother insane. XD I'm barely in the house since I get home late, so I worry if she's alright while everyone's at work or school.

User Image

So much overtime. I feel so bad for you. D= Are you feeling any better?

Awesome~ =3 I'm just gonna do the steampunk one for Halloween, though I'm planning on modifying it into something entirely different later on, if I can find the right material. *w*

Will do. ^^ I'll sit down and do some rough sketches when I'm back and see what I feel like working with, and then I'll bug you with questions once I got a better look on things. ^^

Awwe, so cute. Well, cats tend to do pretty fine on their own, as long as someone's there to give them food and pettings every now and then. =)
User Image

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
KeyJester
User Image

So much overtime. I feel so bad for you. D= Are you feeling any better?

Awesome~ =3 I'm just gonna do the steampunk one for Halloween, though I'm planning on modifying it into something entirely different later on, if I can find the right material. *w*

Will do. ^^ I'll sit down and do some rough sketches when I'm back and see what I feel like working with, and then I'll bug you with questions once I got a better look on things. ^^

Awwe, so cute. Well, cats tend to do pretty fine on their own, as long as someone's there to give them food and pettings every now and then. =)
User Image
I'm feeling even worse, but I'm stupid so I'm still going to work. My mother wants me to not do weekend overtime and rest, though. Just that I want to get my paycheck today and all and I hate missing work.

I've never done anything steampunk before. Sounds fun.

Sure. If you'd like to know anything about the world, feel free to ask. I've been meaning to type up information on all the major cities in the story, but I've been so busy. Augh.

Yeah. She's fine even though I hear her crying whenever she knows that someone is awake. lol Always wants attention.

Shapeshifter

Razumi Yazura
I'm feeling even worse, but I'm stupid so I'm still going to work. My mother wants me to not do weekend overtime and rest, though. Just that I want to get my paycheck today and all and I hate missing work.

I've never done anything steampunk before. Sounds fun.

Sure. If you'd like to know anything about the world, feel free to ask. I've been meaning to type up information on all the major cities in the story, but I've been so busy. Augh.

Yeah. She's fine even though I hear her crying whenever she knows that someone is awake. lol Always wants attention.

User Image

You really, really, really need to take some time off and rest if you're feeling worse. D= You need a lot of rest when you're sick, and not pushing yourself too much! I understand not wanting to miss work and all, but you'll be able to do a whole lot better work once you've rested up and gotten a bit better. I agree with your mom, I do.

I hadn't either, but I've always liked the style, so I'm glad I got to try it out. =) Definitely want to try and do more steampunk cosplays~

Ah, that sounds good. I'd love to have some things to read up on when I start sketching, cause that is really helpful. =)

Lol, that's just good. Establishing contact with the people she's with, to help her get settled in and make the place (and the people) her own. ^^
User Image

Questionable Gekko

Razumi Yazura
I know that you are a crazy workaholic, but you won't be able to do a thing if you push yourself too hard. You get sick for nearly months before you get better. Don't let it get that bad again.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
KeyJester
User Image

You really, really, really need to take some time off and rest if you're feeling worse. D= You need a lot of rest when you're sick, and not pushing yourself too much! I understand not wanting to miss work and all, but you'll be able to do a whole lot better work once you've rested up and gotten a bit better. I agree with your mom, I do.

I hadn't either, but I've always liked the style, so I'm glad I got to try it out. =) Definitely want to try and do more steampunk cosplays~

Ah, that sounds good. I'd love to have some things to read up on when I start sketching, cause that is really helpful. =)

Lol, that's just good. Establishing contact with the people she's with, to help her get settled in and make the place (and the people) her own. ^^
User Image
I know...thankfully today has been rather relaxed at work. I am going to stay in bed tomorrow, though.

Perhaps I'll try it out eventually.

There are four major cities in the story. There's a few smaller ones as well, but the characters don't stay there as much.

She loves climbing the kitchen screen door so much.

Tonikei
I know that you are a crazy workaholic, but you won't be able to do a thing if you push yourself too hard. You get sick for nearly months before you get better. Don't let it get that bad again.
I wouldn't want that. I don't want to miss out on Halloween. gonk

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Not going to work during the weekend so I can rest. If I had gone to work tomorrow, it would have been another 12 hour shift.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Feeling a bit better today. Still taking it easy, though.

Shapeshifter

Razumi Yazura
I know...thankfully today has been rather relaxed at work. I am going to stay in bed tomorrow, though.

Perhaps I'll try it out eventually.

There are four major cities in the story. There's a few smaller ones as well, but the characters don't stay there as much.

She loves climbing the kitchen screen door so much.

User Image

I'm glad you've decided to take it easy. ^^ And I hope you're feeling a bit better now~

I'd love to get more background on things, and the world in general, so I can sit and read up on it all when I'm back home. =3 It'll help with finding the right kind of inspiration. ^^ Today is my last day here, as my plane leaves tonight. Tomorrow evening I'll be back home in Norway again. ;_;

Haha, cats do like climbing. XD She sounds very cute~
User Image

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Glad you're feeling better, Raz.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
KeyJester
User Image

I'm glad you've decided to take it easy. ^^ And I hope you're feeling a bit better now~

I'd love to get more background on things, and the world in general, so I can sit and read up on it all when I'm back home. =3 It'll help with finding the right kind of inspiration. ^^ Today is my last day here, as my plane leaves tonight. Tomorrow evening I'll be back home in Norway again. ;_;

Haha, cats do like climbing. XD She sounds very cute~
User Image
Not 100%, but I am feeling much better.

I'll look over my notes and I'll type up some summaries of the story's setting as soon as I can. Hopefully within this week.

She's very cute. After church, I went to sleep since I was still feeling a bit ill. She jumped onto my bed and decided to rest on top of me. lmao Well, alright.

mewrose
Glad you're feeling better, Raz.
Glad to have gotten sleep after all the overtime I have been doing.

Shapeshifter

User Image

I'm really glad you're feeling better, and I hope you get well soon~

And I'll be looking forward to reading the notes. =)

I am off to Norway now, and I have a looong journey ahead of me. I'll be back online later this week. ^^

Take care~
User Image

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
KeyJester
User Image

I'm really glad you're feeling better, and I hope you get well soon~

And I'll be looking forward to reading the notes. =)

I am off to Norway now, and I have a looong journey ahead of me. I'll be back online later this week. ^^

Take care~
User Image
Yup. Thankfully it didn't last as long as usual. I often get sick for longer than this.

Have a safe journey. surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces