Total Votes:[ 73 ]

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Aurasong
It's just like...my eye has been twitching and the lower part of my eyebrow hurts. :/ I really don't know what's going on.
Oh, I had something like that on Sunday. Right side of my head hurt, but it was mostly around my eyebrow. It started to hurt around 2pm while I was at work and only went away when I went to sleep.

No eye twitching, though.

Dapper Noob

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
Razumi Yazura

I bet I have a rare disease. XDD

I'm sick, so I guess that's what's doing it, too. Right now, I want to go to sleep, and stay that way for twenty-four hours...

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Aurasong
I bet I have a rare disease. XDD

I'm sick, so I guess that's what's doing it, too. Right now, I want to go to sleep, and stay that way for twenty-four hours...
Sleeping too much is bad for you. razz

Dapper Noob

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
Razumi Yazura

So is not sleeping enough. XD

So I just got a tablet, but I haven't opened it yet. For some reason I'm finding it hard to. :/

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Aurasong
So is not sleeping enough. XD

So I just got a tablet, but I haven't opened it yet. For some reason I'm finding it hard to. :/
Fine. razz

How come?

Dapper Noob

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
Razumi Yazura

To be honest, I really don't know. I guess I just want to improve first before I start moving into digital, like be able to draw hands/proper faces, ect. I do have the upper body pretty much figured out but now I need to work on drawing the lower body.

...considering I've only been drawing for around...eight months...I've gotten decent.

Beloved Hunter

Razumi Yazura

Hiiiii~ I'm planning on entering your contest~ whee
But could you clarify a few things about the characters and their classes for me? I'm not really familiar with WoW orz Like what would be their weapon of choice? heart

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Kitara44
Hiiiii~ I'm planning on entering your contest~ whee
But could you clarify a few things about the characters and their classes for me? I'm not really familiar with WoW orz Like what would be their weapon of choice? heart
Hey, no problem. Not all of the classes are WoW related, so I'll try to explain as best as I can.

I'm at work at the moment, so if you could tell me which classes or characters you'd like to know more about, let me know so I can more easily explain or else I'll end up trying to type up an essay between working. xd

Or say a few one by one so I can explain in chunks. Hope that makes sense.

Beloved Hunter

Razumi Yazura
Hey, no problem. Not all of the classes are WoW related, so I'll try to explain as best as I can.

I'm at work at the moment, so if you could tell me which classes or characters you'd like to know more about, let me know so I can more easily explain or else I'll end up trying to type up an essay between working. xd

Or say a few one by one so I can explain in chunks. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks~ I'm only familiar with Fire Emblem Classes xD

So, the main ones I'm confused about are,
Razekiel's a Warlock?(I have no clue what that is, do they use magic or weapons?)
Sanriel I'm assuming uses weapons, does he use like axes or swords (two handed or one handed?)
Quil's a necromancer so does she use dark magic, summoning, or scythes? (I've seen all 3 before emotion_facepalm )
Cesium's a archer/hunter so she uses a bow and arrow right?
Aaaaaaaand... well let's just stop at 4 for now xD

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Kitara44
Thanks~ I'm only familiar with Fire Emblem Classes xD

So, the main ones I'm confused about are,
Razekiel's a Warlock?(I have no clue what that is, do they use magic or weapons?)
Sanriel I'm assuming uses weapons, does he use like axes or swords (two handed or one handed?)
Quil's a necromancer so does she use dark magic, summoning, or scythes? (I've seen all 3 before emotion_facepalm )
Cesium's a archer/hunter so she uses a bow and arrow right?
Aaaaaaaand... well let's just stop at 4 for now xD
Aah, yes.

As a warlock, Razekiel summons and controls demons. He uses dark/shadow and fire magic, but is capable of using light, one handed swords for combat. He primarily carries Sanriel's original falchion sword with him. He is capable of using his former priest/cleric abilities, but overuse of holy magic will weaken and harm him since he himself is essentially demonic. It's not a problem if someone seals his demonic power, but then he would primarily become a healer until the seal is removed.

Sanriel uses two handed swords and halberds. Mainly two handed swords, though. He is incapable of using magic, but does have an ethereal, ghost-like state where he can become icy fog and possess other people for a brief time.

Quil also uses one handed swords similar to Razekiel, but also equips herself with daggers. As a necromancer, she brings people to life and controls the undead. (Sanriel when he was enslaved, for example.) She uses dark/shadow magic and curses. Instead of hurling shadow magic at others like Razekiel, she uses it to siphon energy from other people. Raz doesn't require his magic to siphon life energy from others since it's an instinct since he's an incubus. They use the energy they take from others differently, though. Quil uses it for power. Raz uses it for survival.

Yes. Cesium primarily uses long bows. Orion uses crossbows and daggers. I mention Orion since their classes overlap.

Beloved Hunter

Razumi Yazura
Aah, yes.

As a warlock, Razekiel summons and controls demons. He uses dark/shadow and fire magic, but is capable of using light, one handed swords for combat. He primarily carries Sanriel's original falchion sword with him. He is capable of using his former priest/cleric abilities, but overuse of holy magic will weaken and harm him since he himself is essentially demonic. It's not a problem if someone seals his demonic power, but then he would primarily become a healer until the seal is removed.

Sanriel uses two handed swords and halberds. Mainly two handed swords, though. He is incapable of using magic, but does have an ethereal, ghost-like state where he can become icy fog and possess other people for a brief time.

Quil also uses one handed swords similar to Razekiel, but also equips herself with daggers. As a necromancer, she brings people to life and controls the undead. (Sanriel when he was enslaved, for example.) She uses dark/shadow magic and curses. Instead of hurling shadow magic at others like Razekiel, she uses it to siphon energy from other people. Raz doesn't require his magic to siphon life energy from others since it's an instinct since he's an incubus. They use the energy they take from others differently, though. Quil uses it for power. Raz uses it for survival.

Yes. Cesium primarily uses long bows. Orion uses crossbows and daggers. I mention Orion since their classes overlap.

Ah, thank you so much! This is really helpful~ heart I'll get started on my entry right now whee

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Kitara44
Ah, thank you so much! This is really helpful~ heart I'll get started on my entry right now whee
Happy to help. surprised If you want to know anything about Jikal, he is capable of using most elements, but primarily dabbles in arcane magic. While he can create blizzards or set forests on fire, he prefers the stealth and speed of illusions and shapeshifting/transformation that arcane power provides. He's not much of a fighter and uses his magic mainly to protect others.

Atticus has abilities very similar to Quil's siphon energy abilities since he is a shadow priest, but he does not use necromancy. Since he's half human, any magic he harnesses from stronger magic users can potentially overwhelm him. He's prone to insanity during this until it wears off.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Doing more overtime tonight.

Dapper Noob

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200