In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
lnvincibIe
Wah~ Thank you! emotion_bigheart
That's very encouraging to hear since I haven't been drawing anything at all lately! D8>
I haven't had the time to draw in several months, so I know how you feel. Been really busy at work. I try to doodle as much as I can, but I haven't done anything serious in awhile.

Had Thanksgiving dinner at my grandmother's. I'll save the entry and update the pages when I'm home. I'm going now.

Noob

Razumi Yazura
I haven't had the time to draw in several months, so I know how you feel. Been really busy at work. I try to doodle as much as I can, but I haven't done anything serious in awhile.

Had Thanksgiving dinner at my grandmother's. I'll save the entry and update the pages when I'm home. I'm going now.

Yeah, I think a big problem is that I always like to rush into drawings and finish them. But if one wants it to be worth while, one must be patient..WHICH I HATE BEING! U8>
Already had Thanksgiving dinner!? O____O;; Ohmai, why so early? O:
And okie~! :3

Lunatic

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
lnvincibIe
Yeah, I think a big problem is that I always like to rush into drawings and finish them. But if one wants it to be worth while, one must be patient..WHICH I HATE BEING! U8>
Already had Thanksgiving dinner!? O____O;; Ohmai, why so early? O:
And okie~! :3

Today is Thanksgiving in Canada.

I'm a rather patient person. If I'm given weeks or months to finish something, I would be happy. It's hard since I work every day, so that makes things hard.

Okay. I'm going to update some things as well as add some new prizes. I'm going to sleep soon since I'm not feeling well, so I won't be able to update everything , but I want to at least update some parts of the contest now.

Noob

Razumi Yazura

Today is Thanksgiving in Canada.

I'm a rather patient person. If I'm given weeks or months to finish something, I would be happy. It's hard since I work every day, so that makes things hard.

Okay. I'm going to update some things as well as add some new prizes. I'm going to sleep soon since I'm not feeling well, so I won't be able to update everything , but I want to at least update some parts of the contest now.

Ohh, I see. I had no idea Thanksgiving comes so much earlier in Canada than in The States. Patience is a very good thing have though, you lucky person U:
And okies~ Hope you feel better

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
lnvincibIe
Ohh, I see. I had no idea Thanksgiving comes so much earlier in Canada than in The States. Patience is a very good thing have though, you lucky person U:
And okies~ Hope you feel better
lol Yeah.

And thanks. If I still feel sick tomorrow, I guess I'll need to stay home, but I hate missing work. We'll see. Maybe I'll just pass out on the couches over there during breaks. User Image

Noob

Razumi Yazura
lol Yeah.

And thanks. If I still feel sick tomorrow, I guess I'll need to stay home, but I hate missing work. We'll see. Maybe I'll just pass out on the couches over there during breaks. User Image

Weird because I know a whole lot of people feeling sick today(Myself included :/ . I hear that there's Strep and Flu going around(This is in America though, I'm sorry to say I have no idea what could be going around Canada x:
But yeah, if you're really sick you should give your body a break and time for recovery. ><

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
lnvincibIe
Weird because I know a whole lot of people feeling sick today(Myself included :/ . I hear that there's Strep and Flu going around(This is in America though, I'm sorry to say I have no idea what could be going around Canada x:
But yeah, if you're really sick you should give your body a break and time for recovery. ><
I think it's been something going on around the office. It was a matter of time that I would catch something since I work every day. I had started feeling sick in the middle of yesterday, but just kept working. Had sharp pain around the right side of my head. Mainly on my eyebrow. Lasted from around 2pm to the end of the day.

Shapeshifter

Razumi Yazura
I have a day off today, but I unfortunately got sick. I'm probably going to mostly rest when I get to my grandmother's.

I also bought white mesh eye contacts to get the dead eye appearance. And that's a pretty cool cosplay. surprised

I'll try to add more outfits when I see more that I like. I'll look around for stuff that can work for Atticus and whatnot.

It seems like she's a bit lonely and may be looking for her mother and the other kittens. I hope she gets used to us over time.

User Image

Awwe, no fun getting sick on your day off. D= But maybe it's your body's way of telling you that it's tiiired~ ;_; You've been working an awfully lot, and if you haven't been getting enough sleep then that makes you a very easy target for the flu and such. ._. Get better soon! D=

Oh, contacts! That'll really make the costume great. =D And thanks! I had fun putting it together. ^^

Yay, awesome~ More inspiration for outfits! I love designing. *w*

Aww, poor kitten. They're usually like that when they first come to a new home. But cats tend to be quick to settle in and make themselves the rulers of the place. =3 They're so adorable~
User Image

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
KeyJester
User Image

Awwe, no fun getting sick on your day off. D= But maybe it's your body's way of telling you that it's tiiired~ ;_; You've been working an awfully lot, and if you haven't been getting enough sleep then that makes you a very easy target for the flu and such. ._. Get better soon! D=

Oh, contacts! That'll really make the costume great. =D And thanks! I had fun putting it together. ^^

Yay, awesome~ More inspiration for outfits! I love designing. *w*

Aww, poor kitten. They're usually like that when they first come to a new home. But cats tend to be quick to settle in and make themselves the rulers of the place. =3 They're so adorable~
User Image
Probably. I felt so weak when I woke up. Not tired or sleepy. Just that weak, flimsy feeling. Thankfully I don't have to do any physical labour or I won't be able to go to work.

I'll be sure to get pictures when I have the full costume on.

And yes. I'll try to look for more male clothing as well.

She appears to have settled down already. As soon as I got out of the shower, she started flowing me around the house. My sister woke up and is playing with her now so I can put on my clothes.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Probably have more overtime today.

Noob

Razumi Yazura
I think it's been something going on around the office. It was a matter of time that I would catch something since I work every day. I had started feeling sick in the middle of yesterday, but just kept working. Had sharp pain around the right side of my head. Mainly on my eyebrow. Lasted from around 2pm to the end of the day.

Ohwow D:
You might want to consider seeing a doctor if it doesn't get better soon.

Noob

..Ohmygosh, you added Mini Angel Wings to the prizes O____O

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
lnvincibIe
Ohwow D:
You might want to consider seeing a doctor if it doesn't get better soon.
It's not so bad. I just feel stuffed up and weak. Not tired. Just weak.

Noob

Razumi Yazura
It's not so bad. I just feel stuffed up and weak. Not tired. Just weak.

Ohh, that's still not much better than feeling tired though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces