Total Votes:[ 73 ]

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Razumi Yazura
Keyoshi Storm
Wait a second. You're already on the post. XD I think you've asked a few months ago. I don't see mine on yours, though. After looking more closely, it looks like it's within a code tag in your thread.
Lol I guess I did. Maybe that's why I didn't know if I added you or not.

And I'm sorry, I'm on my iPad and trying to add people... And it's not working for some reason. I promise that I will fix it. ^^

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Keyoshi Storm
Lol I guess I did. Maybe that's why I didn't know if I added you or not.

And I'm sorry, I'm on my iPad and trying to add people... And it's not working for some reason. I promise that I will fix it. ^^
No problem. Just wanted to let you know. surprised

Shapeshifter

Razumi Yazura
All the overtime feels like normal shifts to me these days since I work 9am-9pm every day for the past three+ weeks.

Aah. That sounds cool. Congrats. surprised

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Some people you can never please
You might as well just let them be...

Then an ordinary day is almost going to feel like a vacation. XD
Seriously tho, I hope you get some time off soon so you don't end up burning yourself up. o.o

Thanks~ =D It was tons of fun. I lost count of how many times people asked me if they could take my picture. XD

But I won't bow down,
even if the whole world thinks I'm crazy!

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
KeyJester
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Some people you can never please

Then an ordinary day is almost going to feel like a vacation. XD
Seriously tho, I hope you get some time off soon so you don't end up burning yourself up. o.o

Thanks~ =D It was tons of fun. I lost count of how many times people asked me if they could take my picture. XD

But I won't bow down,
I'm hoping that I at least get Monday off since it's Thanksgiving.

lmao That's very cool. I like that feeling whenever I cosplay.

Shapeshifter

Razumi Yazura
I'm hoping that I at least get Monday off since it's Thanksgiving.

lmao That's very cool. I like that feeling whenever I cosplay.

I hope so to. Thanksgiving is a nice day to celebrate with your family, I suppose. I honestly don't know much about it tho, cause we don't celebrate it in Norway. o.o Tho I'd love to, cause I've heard the food is really awesome. *w*

Oh, you cosplay too? owo It is so much fun, I've discovered, and now that I've gotten into it I'm gonna keep doing it any chance I get. XD

But I won't bow down,

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
KeyJester

I hope so to. Thanksgiving is a nice day to celebrate with your family, I suppose. I honestly don't know much about it tho, cause we don't celebrate it in Norway. o.o Tho I'd love to, cause I've heard the food is really awesome. *w*

Oh, you cosplay too? owo It is so much fun, I've discovered, and now that I've gotten into it I'm gonna keep doing it any chance I get. XD

But I won't bow down,
We'll see. There's a lot of things that need to be done at work.

I don't do it often, but I've been trying to cosplay more recently. At least...when I have time. rofl I always dress on Halloween, though.

Shapeshifter

Razumi Yazura
We'll see. There's a lot of things that need to be done at work.

I don't do it often, but I've been trying to cosplay more recently. At least...when I have time. rofl I always dress on Halloween, though.

Fingers crossed~ ^^

Oh, Halloween. <3 It's my favourite time of year, and it's not far off now. =3 A friend of mine has a yearly Halloween party, and this year I'm gonna use the steampunk cosplay I made for the con. *w*

But I won't bow down,

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
KeyJester

Fingers crossed~ ^^

Oh, Halloween. <3 It's my favourite time of year, and it's not far off now. =3 A friend of mine has a yearly Halloween party, and this year I'm gonna use the steampunk cosplay I made for the con. *w*

But I won't bow down,
I'll know if I have to work tomorrow sometime today.

I got this for my Halloween/cosplay. It's not exact as far as how the bones should look, but it's close enough as far as Halloween goes. I'll get a turtle neck sweater and paint it for another time.

Oh yeah. I decided to make a side blog full of various clothing designs and other stuff, so you can check that out for outfit inspirations for the contest. I'll organize and tag them into different categories later.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
User Image

I come home from work and then I see this little thing in the kitchen.

I didn't even know that my family was planning to buy a kitten. gonk

Beloved Giver

User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shapeshifter

Razumi Yazura
I'll know if I have to work tomorrow sometime today.

I got this for my Halloween/cosplay. It's not exact as far as how the bones should look, but it's close enough as far as Halloween goes. I'll get a turtle neck sweater and paint it for another time.

Oh yeah. I decided to make a side blog full of various clothing designs and other stuff, so you can check that out for outfit inspirations for the contest. I'll organize and tag them into different categories later.

User Image

Did you get some free time, or do you have to work?

Oh, that's awesome! I've seen a couple of those costumes, and when it gets dark out they can get pretty freaky. I'm very jumpy, so I've had some funny experiences by getting freaked out by that. XD Aaaaand, since we're showing off, here's my cosplay that I'll be wearing on Halloween~ Though I'll have to add my victorian bolero to it so I don't freeze to death, considering the fact that Norway is much colder than Israel. XD

And, omg, I think I died a little, browsing that blog. ;w; So. Much. Pretty! I see several things I'd love to wear on a daily basis, cause it fits my style just perfectly. Like this one. I'd kill to have it! gonk Erm.. Anyway! That's a really nice blog for inspiration, indeed! 'o' Nice, nice.

And, awwwwe, such a cute kitty! Now I miss my own cat. ;_; But omg, so cuuuute~
User Image

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
KeyJester
User Image

Did you get some free time, or do you have to work?

Oh, that's awesome! I've seen a couple of those costumes, and when it gets dark out they can get pretty freaky. I'm very jumpy, so I've had some funny experiences by getting freaked out by that. XD Aaaaand, since we're showing off, here's my cosplay that I'll be wearing on Halloween~ Though I'll have to add my victorian bolero to it so I don't freeze to death, considering the fact that Norway is much colder than Israel. XD

And, omg, I think I died a little, browsing that blog. ;w; So. Much. Pretty! I see several things I'd love to wear on a daily basis, cause it fits my style just perfectly. Like this one. I'd kill to have it! gonk Erm.. Anyway! That's a really nice blog for inspiration, indeed! 'o' Nice, nice.

And, awwwwe, such a cute kitty! Now I miss my own cat. ;_; But omg, so cuuuute~
User Image
I have a day off today, but I unfortunately got sick. I'm probably going to mostly rest when I get to my grandmother's.

I also bought white mesh eye contacts to get the dead eye appearance. And that's a pretty cool cosplay. surprised

I'll try to add more outfits when I see more that I like. I'll look around for stuff that can work for Atticus and whatnot.

It seems like she's a bit lonely and may be looking for her mother and the other kittens. I hope she gets used to us over time.

Noob

Razumi Yazura

CONTEST ENTRY INCOMING
Username : lnvincibIe~
Media: Digital~
Character drawn: Razekiel Xeyal~
Submission URL: http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad68/iikatie-chan/commission3.png
WIP or Completed?: Completed~
Website URL: Deviantart Photobucket
Notes: yum_cupcake

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
lnvincibIe
Razumi Yazura

CONTEST ENTRY INCOMING
Username : lnvincibIe~
Media: Digital~
Character drawn: Razekiel Xeyal~
Submission URL: http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad68/iikatie-chan/commission3.png
WIP or Completed?: Completed~
Website URL: Deviantart Photobucket
Notes: yum_cupcake
Looks like you're getting better. I'll update the pages when I get home. Thanks. surprised

Noob

Razumi Yazura

Wah~ Thank you! emotion_bigheart
That's very encouraging to hear since I haven't been drawing anything at all lately! D8>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff