Total Votes:[ 73 ]

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
eek I totally didn't get the notice for this gonk why gaia why?

sweatdrop your right, but man that would have been a totally epic grand prize xd

But yeah I think your idea is better, it will add a lot more prizes for people 3nodding heart but will still make this epic contest even more epic xd heart
Haha. I don't get notifications for quotes sometimes too. Gaia's strange that way.

I'm still at work, so I feel bad for people who have been waiting for me to finish refs for more female characters, animals, beast forms, weapons, the world, etc. gonk So much overtime, but I pretty much refuse to do deadline extensions. Too many contests do that.

Fortunately, I have friends who are helping me when it comes to refs, though. I should be able to start posting more soonish.

I'm going to keep my nitemare minis and devil tail, though. Kind of attached even though I barely use my devil tail. I'm more willing to give up my angelic minis and ports. If I had DJs, that would be a different story, though. lmao

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Razumi Yazura
Haha. I don't get notifications for quotes sometimes too. Gaia's strange that way.

I'm still at work, so I feel bad for people who have been waiting for me to finish refs for more female characters, animals, beast forms, weapons, the world, etc. gonk So much overtime, but I pretty much refuse to do deadline extensions. Too many contests do that.

Fortunately, I have friends who are helping me when it comes to refs, though. I should be able to start posting more soonish.

I'm going to keep my nitemare minis and devil tail, though. Kind of attached even though I barely use my devil tail. I'm more willing to give up my angelic minis and ports. If I had DJs, that would be a different story, though. lmao

It is way strange that it happens Oo;;; makes it a little bit hard to get back to people xd

gonk you poor thing!!! Why are they working you so much right now?

surprised that's so awsome that your friends are helping you through, but I'm sure no one would be upset with you at all if you did end up exstending, sometimes it just can't be helped surprised and I think this might be one of those times.

xd I totally understand about being attached to some items. There are two items I can't ever get rid of becaues they mean too much to me. surprised have you ever tried to get DJs before?

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
It is way strange that it happens Oo;;; makes it a little bit hard to get back to people xd

gonk you poor thing!!! Why are they working you so much right now?

surprised that's so awsome that your friends are helping you through, but I'm sure no one would be upset with you at all if you did end up exstending, sometimes it just can't be helped surprised and I think this might be one of those times.

xd I totally understand about being attached to some items. There are two items I can't ever get rid of becaues they mean too much to me. surprised have you ever tried to get DJs before?
Thankfully I back-read pages on the threads I frequent anyway.

Well, the game will be released around the end of this month, so we're just doing the finishing touches. We actually were not supposed to have overtime tonight, but yeah. Stuff happens. I think I'm also working during the upcoming Thanksgiving long weekend.

I would be upset with myself since it would be hard to place significance to an extension date since the deadline is my birthday.

Haha. And as much as I never use the halo and it's just collecting dust, the shear rarity of it makes it hard for me to give up. I've never had DJs before, though. It's one of those items I've always wanted.

Dapper Gaian

I'll enter smile

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
SlightOCD
I'll enter smile
Let me know if you have any questions. surprised

Shapeshifter

Razumi Yazura
Two weeks seems like such a short time to me. September didn't really exist at all. All I know is EA and since I'm mostly here more than I am at home, time tends to blur. rofl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Some people you can never please
You might as well just let them be...

I know what you mean. I've been in Israel for two months now, and it feels like I've only been here a couple of weeks. Time just blurred past me. o.o Tho, I can imagine that it's even worse when you've got such a time consuming job as you've got! I really don't think I'd survive it. X3

But I won't bow down,
even if the whole world thinks I'm crazy!

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
KeyJester
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Some people you can never please

I know what you mean. I've been in Israel for two months now, and it feels like I've only been here a couple of weeks. Time just blurred past me. o.o Tho, I can imagine that it's even worse when you've got such a time consuming job as you've got! I really don't think I'd survive it. X3

But I won't bow down,
Sometimes when we're writing time on a sheet, people are an hour or two off and then we can't help but stare. xd "That's not the time yet..."

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Overtime again tonight.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Getting ready for work. I've been having so much overtime that I think I would feel a bit naked without it. I would probably frown at normal shift paychecks... rofl

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Overtime again tonight. Judging by the poll, it looks like I'll need to figure out some items to add with the 2003s. Hmm...

Shapeshifter

Razumi Yazura
Sometimes when we're writing time on a sheet, people are an hour or two off and then we can't help but stare. xd "That's not the time yet..."

Lol. xd It's hard to keep track of time when you're really busy with things. =3 And yipes, you're still doing lots of overtime. o.o At least it'll bring a pretty good paycheck tho. X3

I've been attending a convention here in Israel these last couple of days, so I've been really busy. ^^; But it was a lot of fun, and I got to test out my first steampunk cosplay! I got lots of compliments, so I think it was a success~ <3

But I won't bow down,

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
KeyJester

Lol. xd It's hard to keep track of time when you're really busy with things. =3 And yipes, you're still doing lots of overtime. o.o At least it'll bring a pretty good paycheck tho. X3

I've been attending a convention here in Israel these last couple of days, so I've been really busy. ^^; But it was a lot of fun, and I got to test out my first steampunk cosplay! I got lots of compliments, so I think it was a success~ <3

But I won't bow down,
All the overtime feels like normal shifts to me these days since I work 9am-9pm every day for the past three+ weeks.

Aah. That sounds cool. Congrats. surprised

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Razumi Yazura

affiliates?
I have already added you. ^^

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/farewell-art-contest-50mill-in-prizes-grand-opening/t.80791675/][img]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff318/ILoveHimNoMatterWhat/Sig.png[/img][/url]

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Keyoshi Storm
affiliates?
I have already added you. ^^

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/farewell-art-contest-50mill-in-prizes-grand-opening/t.80791675/][img]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff318/ILoveHimNoMatterWhat/Sig.png[/img][/url]
Sure. surprised I'll add you now.

Hmm...I'll need to update my banners since the value will increase significantly soon.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Keyoshi Storm
Wait a second. You're already on the post. XD I think you've asked a few months ago. I don't see mine on yours, though. After looking more closely, it looks like it's within a code tag in your thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff