Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • There are two sides... 50
User Image

..Welcome! I'm glad you took the time to stop by MojaSobieski and Shandya's Farewell Gaia Art Contest!

We are both big Art collectors and decided this is the best way to say farewell.
    We look forward to your entry(s), Please read on for more information!
    Wont you join us in saying farewell and take the chance of winning an OMG?

A N N O U N C E M E N T S

+ - - - ★ 02/21/2012
    Thread is created!
    + - - - ★ 07/29/2012
    Thread completed!
    + - - - ★ 07/30/2012
    Thread is open to chatting!
    + - - - ★ 07/31/2012
    Contest Start and End Date as well as WIP deadline is up!
    + - - - ★ 08/31/2012
    Added a New character sheet to Alixia. Labeled "Alixia in Today's Time - With Horns"
    + - - - ★ 11/25/2012
    The WIP Deadline and the Over all Deadline have been changed to To be decided
    This has been done because we feel we don't have enough entries to end it right now and it seems alot of you are worried about how much time you guys have with the seasons being right around the corner. So don't panic you now have more time!
    + - - - ★ 01/18/2013
    So a new date has been picked! August 21 2013! I would like to inform you that this date wont get pushed anymore so please please make time to get your entries in.
    + - - - ★ 08/21/2013
    Shandya
    OK EVERYONE HERE IS THE DEAL.

MojaSobieski, the co owner of this contest (the person who is supplying all the prizes, the main owner of this contest and of the character deb.) wanted to extend this contest because of the art pieces she noticed werent given enough time to finish. While this contest has been in action for a year now we are going to give you at most 4 more months. The new date hasnt been decided yet. We will get that date up asap. Assume you have 2 to 4 months to finish. No more then 4 thou, no less then 2. So don't panic. If you have a problem with this extend please message me or moja via PMS and tell us whats going on and we will figure out how to make it work for you.

For those of you who havent entered and wanted to but didnt because we ended today, you now have time to. But be aware this contest will not be extended again. The new date will be the end all dates so if you can't make that date, im extreamly sorry sad

we love you all and there was just to many people commenting that they didnt have any time and were pulling out due to it..

the new date will be up no later then monday so keep checking back for a new update.

Start Date + - - - ★ 08/1/2012
    End Date + - - - ★ December 15th 2013 (Sunday 12am EST which is tech monday the 16th) Winners will be announced on the 16th (time not yet decided)

All WIPS must be entered by 8th. no new wips will be allowed to enter. After the 8th only finished products may be entered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    ___ G E N E R A L R U L E S

Please be sure to read and understand the rules of this thread before you post or draw.
      we wont have a White & Black lists, but if we get repeat offenders breaking this forum's or our thread's rules we won't hesitate in speaking to a moderator.
      More than anything we simply adore dealing with nice, friendly, down to earth people.

Please do not claim any of the work from this thread.
      Please do not beg for anything
      No Advertising!
      NO TROLLING
      Trolling usually consists of making posts aimed at provoking other users or upsetting them. However there are a wide-variety of trolls out there it's hard to pinpoint a specific example to look out for. Either way, it is non-friendly behavior and is not tolerated in this thread.
      NO FLAMING
      Flaming is when a user posts hostile comments meant to insult / harass another user. These types of posts are not permitted in this forum and will not be tolerated. If a person flames you on in this thread, please use the report post button on that post, and do not flame the person back as it can get you in trouble as well.
      NO CYBERING
      Please Keep everything PG-13. Anything bordering the PG-13 line will be reported. That goes for everyone.
      PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PM'S.
      Unless I tell you to, DO NOT DO IT. I hate it and I will NOT respond to them if you send them.
      Thread layout © Shandya
      Character Alixia © Shandya
      Character Debonaire © MojaSobieski
      Absolutely NO plagiarism! In other words, submit your OWN WORK and nothing else.
      Gaia : Terms of Service - Gaia : Rules and Guidelines - Gaia : Safty Tipes * Important - So you want to host/enter an art contest? READ THIS FIRST!!

___ C O N T E S T R U L E S

Artists can win more than one award, but one piece of artwork may not.
      so if you wanna win more then one prize submit more then one piece!
      You MUST choose from the characters listed in this thread. This is NOT a "draw anything" contest. Do not submit art that isn't of those character(s).
      Do not post the entry form if you don't have a working link to your submission!
      You may submit as many entries as you want.
      Entries must be created specifically for this contest. Don't submit something you drew before, and don't submit something you made by editing a picture that you made before.
      If you use any references, please provide full credit in your entry form.

___ F A Q

[Question] Can I enter more than one pic?
      [Answer] Absolutely! You can never have too much art

[Question] Can I draw characters other then the ones listed?
      [Answer] No. If you don't like the characters and or avatars listed in this thread, just don't enter! No one is forcing you too.

[Question] How should I submit my entry?
      [Answer] Fill out the form and POST the entry please.

[Question] I don't like you but can I still enter?
      [Answer] Sure. Whether we like you or not will not effect on whether you win or lose. We do intend to set aside any problems we may have with you for this contest ^^

[Question] Can we change the characters outfits? Or make original outfits?
      [Answer] The depends on the character and you'd have to request the characters owner for permission to do so.
      At the bottom of each character info post to see who the character belongs to.

[Question] Can we enter Avatar Edits/Dolls?
      [Answer] No

[Question] Will you PM me when the contest is over?
      [Answer] No

[Question] Can I give you a watermarked picture and then give you the you unwatermarked picture if I win?
      [Answer] No. All submission must be the actual picture. No watermarks

[Question] Is collaboration allowed?
      [Answer] If you'd like. You will have to figure out the prize split however.

[Question] Can I do a picture that breaks pg-13 rules?
      [Answer] If you'd like. But do know. If you do choose to do a picture like so, You will have to submit a censored version as well as an uncensored version. As far as the type of censor it could easily be a black bar that says 'Oops' or whatever your heart desires but for Gaian ToS there has to be a censored version submitted then you will have to email and or note (DA) the un-censored version to us.

Have a question? Ask! I'll answer as quickly as I can. :3

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    ___ P R I Z E S

Category - Overall
      Anyone can win these prizes.
      Just the picture(s) that completely rock our socks off.

First Place Prize OMG User Image
      Second Place Prize Nitemare Scarf User Image

Category - Couple Pieces
      In order to have a chance at winning one of these prices the submission has to be a COUPLE piece.
      Deb x Alixia
      Please don't combine an Original Character (I.E Deb and Alixia) with a Gaia avatar.

Best Full Body Couple Angelic Scarf User Image
      Sexiest Couple / Sexiest Pose Steel-Plated Ninja Band User Image
      Most Romantic Couple Angelic Pendant User Image
      Best Chibi Couple Baby Seal Slippers User Image

Category - Solo Pieces
      To have a chance to win one of these prices you can only draw Deb, or Alixia, one of Deb's avatars, or one of Shandya's avatars. They are not to be grouped with another avatar or Original Character, this is for Solo pieces only.

Sexiest Shandya / Sexiest Pose Golden Laurels User Image
      Sexiest Moja / Sexiest Pose panda slippers User Image

Category -Misc.

Honorable Mention Thank you letter for mar 2004 User Image
      This award is for someone who we think put a lot of effort into the contest, be it because they entered a lot of quality work, or one amazing work that didn't happen to win.

Eye Catchers For Shandya & Moja kiki kitty plushie User Image

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    Basics____X___X__X_User Image
    ___nameDebonaire
    ___meaningCourteous, gracious, and having a sophisticated charm. (French).
    ___raceBlood Elf
    ___genderFemale
    ___age21
    ___height5'5"
    ___weight110lbs
    ___occupationRogue/Assassin/Blacksmith/Leatherworker
    ___residenceWhere ever Alixia is.

Physical____X___X__X_

___skinTan
    ___features- - -
    ___bodyPetite with curves and Full Bust.
    ___eyesEmerald green, blood red ring around pupil when hunting marks.
    ___hair Chestnut brown, length: down to shoulders.
    ___d etailsHoop piercing on the top right ear. Tongue piercing.

Personality____X___X__X_

Debonaire is a very breath taking blood elf; she commands attention wherever she may go.
    Being a Leo she is very loyal to those she does trust and also stubborn sometimes.
    She does not like to admit defeat and therefor trains constantly in hand to hand combat as well as weapons training to continue being the best at what she does.
    Although she enjoys nature, animals and flowers; she loves nothing more than tracking down her marks an spilling their blood over her blades before slipping back into the darkness.
    Debonaire also loves to read when she isn't training or hunting.
    Everything from history, to battle tactics and famous literary pieces; she loves knowledge and acquiring more when possible.
    A flash of her smile will have you forgetting she may be there to take your life until you see her slip out of the shadows.
    Unless you are her mark; you have nothing to fear.

Dislikes: Losing, not understanding things, waiting, disappointing those for whom she cares for.
    Hobbies: Mastering her skills, reading, acquiring knowledge of all sorts (including odd professions).

character sheet [ Character Sheet ]

___READ BEFORE DRAWING HER

MojaSobieski
    I'd like it to stick to her character.
    She is a rogue. It needs to be tight fitting, sexy and not cluttered.
    The outfit itself can be very decorated with red gems for example.
    Sleek and sexy is the goal. I love accessories. So yes they can create their own outfits as long as its made clear stealth is necessary. So black is preferred if it's an action shot.
    For sexier things anything in red will work. Weapons I think I have a picture of the warglaives uploaded on PB if not I will do that...That's weapon of choice.

Debonaire belongs MojaSobieski, Please do not steal,
    If you post your work on DA please make sure to credit Debonaire

M o j a S o b i e s k i s + - - - ★ F a v o r i t e + - - - ★ A v a t a r s + - - - ★

So! If you aren't interested in either of the Original Character above You can Draw one of the Avatars from the link below. Click the link which will take you to my avatar Collection, Go threw it, Find the avatar you like and draw it, If you need to know what items are on that avatar or need to see a back view of it, Please ask and I will get you what you need. Only draw him with 2 eyes and not his set of 4 that you see in some of the avatars.

[PhotoBucket // Avatars // Take your Pick]

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    Basics____X___X__X_User Image
    ___nameAlixia Marie Aquila
    ___meaningthe meaning of Aquila is "eagle" and is of Latin origin
    ___raceVampire
    ___genderFemale
    ___age2023 (appears to be in her 20's)
    ___height5'3"
    ___weight130lbs
    ___occupationAssassin
    ___residenceAuria, The city of Legends

Physical____X___X__X_

___skinTan
    ___features- - -
    ___bodyPetite build, Full bust
    ___eyesTeal or a bright green
    ___hairTeal in color, Bangs down, hair length is to her knees.
    ___d etailsShe has a single wing, As well as a devil Tail, and 2 horns. The Horns can be seen here [coming Soon]]

Personality____X___X__X_

She is more neurotic, sometimes even brutal.
    She does not take well to threats, to disrespect or to rigid or overly burdensome demands, and can be quite resentful if this does happen.
    Being as old as she is, sometimes she has a great longing for something special, exciting.
    Which tends to make her possessive, as anything that's considered special to her is held dearly, and is fiercely protected.
    She is a faithful and respectful person, but only until she start feeling disrespected or encroached upon, then her rebellious and neurotic side can undermine this.
    People tend to call her personality a bit icey.

Likes: Blood, Sex, Violence, Others of her kind, Men with a 'tough' appearance, Women
    Dislikes:Disrespect of any kind, being burdened
    Hobbies: Reading about Roman

character sheet [Character Sheet 1 - Old Version] [Character Sheet 2 - New Version] [Character Sheet 3 - Newest Version] [Other Outfit - 4] [Alixia in Today's Time - With Horns] - New

___READ BEFORE DRAWING HER

If you are going to draw her please be aware I've made some changes to her,
    If you look at character sheet 1 and character sheet 2 you will notice her wing is MUCH smaller.
    If you choose to draw her, Please draw her wing as you see it in character sheet 2.
    If you choose to draw her from character sheet 1, again I ask that you draw her wing as you see in character sheet 2.
    Please make sure to get her hair length correct when drawing her, If you are unsure of the length please see character sheet 2 and 3.
    Character sheet 3 she is drawn in a 'chibi' form, so yes she does have a nose.
    As for the last link. It is what Alixia was originally designed in.
    No Character sheet was ever made for that outfit, If you do character sheets and are interested in doing one for that outfit,
    Please PM me privately to discuss the commission,
    Keep in mid this will not count towards the contest, it would be a side commission i would pay you separately for.
    If you do choose to do a character sheet, I would expect it to look like the other 3 that I have.
    If you have any questions please feel free to ask me, Shandya.
    You are welcome to design her an outfit of your linking as long as everything else about her is correct and the outfit its self fits her so in other words i don't wanna see her in something fluffy and pink. Her wing and tail have to be there, her hair has to be the right length or pretty close to it. If your unsure your outfit is something she will ware you can always ask me!

DO NOT FORGET TO DRAW HER TAIL AND WING:: IF YOU FORGET THESE THINGS THEN THEN IMAGE WILL BE CONSIDERED NOT HER DAWN AND IT WILL NOT COUNT

Alixia's Horns:: - New

Alixia's horns are a new thing to her. You can choose to draw her with them or without them. Her horns developed when her brother reunited with her, Causing the curse on the Aquila family to be amplified forcing Alixia's horns to grow. The Curse is how she has her wing and tail even thou she is a vampire. For all you who are confused about that. lol. If you choose to use the Alixia in Todays Time, picture, you are expected to draw her with horns.

Alixia belongs to Shandya, Please do not steal,
    If you post your work on DA please make sure to credit me
    I do have a DA account as well if you would rather link me

User Image

S h a n d y a s + - - - ★ F a v o r i t e + - - - ★ A v a t a r s + - - - ★

So! If you aren't interested in either of the Original Character above You can Draw one of the Avatars from the link below. Click the link which will take you to my avatar Collection, Go threw it, Find the avatar you like and draw it, If you need to know what items are on that avatar or need to see a back view of it, Please ask and I will get you what you need.

[PhotoBucket // Avatars // Take your Pick]

Most of the avatar's are from Gaiaonline, But 3 are from SoliaOnline, Yes you can draw one of those if you prefer that.

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    ___ E N T R Y F O R M

TOTAL ENTRIES: 24

Entry Rules

↪ To enter, post your entry in the thread after which, You are to PM the same form to Shandya. ( as a link or picture )
      Title the PM Art Contest Entry Form
      ↪ If you feel better emailing your entry, you can do that as well. Send Shandya a PM requesting her email.
      ↪ If your picture is not Gaia-appropriate you MUST email your entry.
      ↪ Entries with watermarks will not be accepted.
      ↪ A name, signature, or website on the image is fine, but please keep it tastefully in-obtrusive.
      ↪ You're more than welcome to post any artwork created for this contest on your website, DA, portfolio etc as long as you credit the characters as ours.
      (See the character posts for who the character belongs to)
      ↪ Any art drawn for the contest must not be used for commercial purposes.
      ↪ We will NOT Private message you when the contest is over.
      It is your responsibility to keep an eye on the contest.

How To Enter

Follow this check list!
      ☑ Draw the Picture
      ☑ Upload the picture.
      preferably a file hosting site that does not re-size the picture and kill the detail.
      ☑ Fill in the entry form. Make sure you don't break the code.
      ☑ Make sure you have read every rule and the picture you have done has everything.
      You cannot take back the picture to edit it once you have posted the form.
      So please look everything over before
      ☑ Post the completed form in the thread. THEN Send a private message with the same form to Shandya labeled 'Art Contest Entry Form'
      ☑ Sit back, hang out and wait till the contest ends

『By submitting, you give us your permission to display your submission(s) on our sites. We will give you full credit; we will never claim your work as ours.
      We will not alter your submission(s), except to make thumbnails that are linked to the artwork in full view. We will not use any of the submissions for commercial purposes. 』

[align=left][size=18][color=#e99644][b]HEY LOOK OVER HERE! I WANT TO ENTER TOO![/b][/color][/size]
    [size=10][list]✫ [color=#b15353]Username[/color] ⇉
    (self explanatory. If collaborating, put the names of all artists involved.)
    ✫ [color=#b15353]Character⒮ Drawn[/color] ⇉
    (who did you draw? If its an Original Character put their full name, If its an avatar link the avatar)
    ✫ [color=#b15353]Medium Used[/color] ⇉
    (what you used to create your entry)
    ✫ [color=#b15353]Link To The Submission[/color] ⇉
    (http:// blah blah blah. DO NOT use the img tag!)
    ✫ [color=#b15353]Cate gory[/color] ⇉
    (What category are you submitting this piece for? I.E: Best Full body - Sexiest Alixia ECT)
    ✫ [color=#b15353]Is This A WIP[/color] ⇉
    (in other words, is this finished or unfinished?)
    ✫ [color=#b15353]Your Website[/color] ⇉
    (dA gallery, etc. for crediting purposes. Leave this blank if you don't have one)
    ✫ [color=#b15353]Comments[/color] ⇉
    (anything you'd like to say?)[/list][/color][/size][/align]

HEY LOOK OVER HERE! I WANT TO ENTER TOO!
      Username ⇉ Edan Ashedah
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉ Debonaire & Alixia Marie Aquila
      Medium Used ⇉ Digital (Photoshop CS3)
      Link To The SubmissionMy Entry
      Cate gory ⇉ Most Romantic Couple
      Is This A WIP ⇉ Finished
      Your Websitehttp://bekurah-toshin.deviantart.com/
      Comments ⇉ I love Alixia so much she is super awesome and stuff!!

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    ___ E N T R I E S

Couple ⊱ Avatar Entries / Couple ⊱ Original Character Entries / Single ⊱
    Avatar Entries / Single ⊱ Original Character Entries

Kirin Kou
      Username ⇉ Kirin Kou
      Character⒮ Drawn
      Couple 2: Avi 1 Avi 2
      Medium Used ⇉ Photoshop CS5
      Link To The Submissionco2
      Cate gory ⇉ Best full body couple or most romantic and best chibi couple.
      Is This A WIP ⇉ Nopee
      Your WebsitedA
      Comments ⇉ I absolutely love the two OC characters, I didn't change their outfits much.

Username ⇉ Kirin Kou
      Character⒮ Drawn
      Couple1: Debonaire & Alixia
      Medium Used ⇉ Photoshop CS5
      Link To The Submissionco1,
      Cate gory ⇉ Best full body couple or most romantic and best chibi couple.
      Is This A WIP ⇉ Nopee
      Your WebsitedA
      Comments ⇉ I absolutely love the two OC characters, I didn't change their outfits much.

Soot Gremlin
      Username ⇉ Soot Gremlin
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉Alixia and Debonaire
      Medium Used ⇉Photoshop
      Link To The Submission[Alixia & Debonaire Entry]
      Cate gory ⇉ Couple category
      Is This A WIP ⇉ Finished
      Your Website[foal-and-shechild.deviantart.com]
      Comments ⇉ Hooray I finished! Thanks for the extension sweatdrop . Both of your guys' characters are amazing! Love how I know Alixia from way back then heart .

Kitara44
      Username ⇉ Kitara44
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉ Alixia and Debonaire
      Medium Used ⇉ Paint Tool SAI
      Link To The Submission ⇉ Warning they're both pretty big! [With Background] [Without Background]
      Cate gory ⇉ Best Fullbody Couple, Sexiest Couple, Most Romantic Couple
      Is This A WIP ⇉ NOPE! heart
      Your Website[Deviantart]
      Comments ⇉ I really tried to fit the title "Starfall"~ heart Several Songs that gave me inspiration were Cosmic Love by Florence and the Machine, The End of All Time by Stars of Track and Field, and Starfall by Two Steps from Hell. I really hope you like this entry! It took a lot of time and although I had to rush the background a bit I must say I am quite proud of how this turned out! Thanks for holding this amazing contest!

Jaillin
      Username ⇉ Jaillin
      Character⒮ Drawn
      Debonaire, Alixia, Gaia Avatar ( Moja ), Gaia Avatar ( Alixia/Ruria )
      Medium Used ⇉ Digital ( Paint Tool Sai + Photoshop CS2 )
      Link To The SubmissionEntry 1 - Couple Deb + Alixia | Entry 2 - Sexy Avatars | Entry 3 - Chibi Deb + Alixia | Entry 4 - Sexy Alixia | Entry 5 - Sexy Deb
      Cate gory ⇉ Couple Pieces ( 3 ) - Best Full Body Couple / Sexiest Couple ( Sexist Pose ) / Most Romantic Couple / Best Chibi Couple || Solo Pieces ( 2 ) - Sexiest Ruria / Sexiest Moja ( Sexiest Pose )
      Is This A WIP ⇉ Nope, all are finished pieces~
      Your WebsiteUshimipan@deviantART.com
      Comments ⇉ I didn't forget about this, but, seeing as I didn't like the lineart, I remade the first 2~

Infuse
      Username ⇉ Infuse
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉ Deb + Alixia
      Medium Used ⇉ Photoshop cs5
      Link To The Submissionx
      Cate gory ⇉ best chibi couple or best fullbody couple
      Is This A WIP ⇉ finished
      Your Website ⇉ redavion.deviantart.com
      Comments ⇉ drawing Deb's armor is definitely not as fun the second time around XD

Username ⇉ Infuse
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉Deb + Alixia
      Medium Used ⇉Photoshop cs5
      Link To The Submissionsmall compact version
      Cate gory ⇉ Most Romantic Couple
      Is This A WIP ⇉ Finished!
      Your Website ⇉ redavion.deviantart.com
      Comments ⇉ So glad I tried this! I had a blast : ]

Kyorukki

Username ⇉ Kyorukki
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉ deb and Alixia
      (Original I think :/)
      Medium Used ⇉ pen , pencils
      Link To The Submission [Entry]
      Cate gory ⇉ full body/ original couple
      Is This A WIP ⇉ lolnope :p
      Your Website
      Comments ⇉ I like the characters a lot ^.^
      Their outfits r intricate much >.>;

Username ⇉ Kyorukki
      Medium Used ⇉ Traditional :3
      Link To The Submission ⇉ http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w503/kyorukki/8428AA48-A2BC-48BF-AB70-86104A782ACE-1114-000001B4D3FCFF22_zpsd0023cb9.jpg
      Cate gory ⇉ couple , original
      Is This A WIP ⇉ Finished
      Your Website
      Comments ⇉ I couldn't bring myself to draw anything more romantic than this sweatdrop

Vilhelmina
      Username ⇉ Vilhelmina
      Character⒮ DrawnThis avatar
      Medium Used ⇉Corel Painter 12
      Link To The Submissionlink
      Cate gory ⇉ Solo Pieces
      Is This A WIP ⇉ Finished (this was previously submitted as a WIP)
      Your Websitefb art page
      Comments heart

Username ⇉ Vilhelmina
      Character⒮ DrawnThis avatar of Alixia's
      Medium Used ⇉Corel Painter 12
      Link To The Submissionhere! c:
      Cate gory ⇉ Single Alixia
      Is This A WIP ⇉ No, I've finished it now. >w< It was previously submitted as a WIP, though!
      Your WebsiteFacebook art page
      Comments ⇉ This was SO much fun! Thanks for designing such gorgeous avatars to choose from. >w<

Ramielion
      Username ⇉ Ramielion
      Character⒮ Drawnone of alixia's favorite avatars
      Medium Used ⇉ ms paint
      Link To The Submissionhere is the headshot --- i like it better 2x, but i dont think it hurts to show u both
      Cate gory ⇉ solo pieces (errr, it's not very sexy but, sexiest alixia?)
      Is This A WIP ⇉ finished ^^
      Your Website ⇉ n/a
      Comments ⇉ love the avatars and OCs..i'll probably draw them for practice later :3

Emathyst
      Username ⇉ Emathyst
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉ Debonaire
      Medium Used ⇉ Photoshop + Tablet
      Link To The Submission**Clicky Click**
      Cate gory ⇉ Best Single character/Lines/Full body/Original character?
      Is This A WIP ⇉ No, updated from my previous WIP smile
      Your Website ⇉ Bee-bab!
      Comments ⇉ So sorry that I didn't have time to colour her sad Hope you like it anyway! <3

Username ⇉ Emathyst
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉ Alixia Marie Aquila
      Medium Used ⇉ Photoshop and Tablet
      Link To The Submission*Watch out I'm big!*
      Cate gory ⇉ Best Fullbody/Single Character
      Is This A WIP ⇉ No, updated from my WIP and it is now finished smile
      Your Website ⇉ Nuh
      Comments ⇉ FU wing!! -.-

freckled sky
      Username ⇉ Freckled Sky
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉ Alixia
      Medium Used ⇉ Digital
      Link To The Submissionclicky
      Cate gory ⇉ Best Alixia
      Is This A WIP ⇉ No
      Your Website ⇉ sterces7.deviantart.com
      Comments ⇉ visit my deviantart for larger images of the stuff i submit razz i wasnt going to even draw this, but i was trying out new digital painting and texturing stuff, so i decided to create you an entry out of it!

Username ⇉ Freckled Sky
      Medium Used ⇉ Digital
      Cate gory ⇉ Solo Category
      Is This A WIP ⇉ NO
      Comments ⇉ just hope it looks alright lol

Papurys
      Username ⇉ Papurys
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉Alixia marie aquila
      Medium Used ⇉Paint tool Sai + Photoshop CSsomething (Digital)
      Link To The SubmissionEDIT
      Cate gory ⇉ Solo - the sexiest poses mayBEEF
      Is This A WIP ⇉ nope nope nope
      Your WebsitedA
      Comments ⇉ Sum colors here an there. : D I enjoyed doing this soo I hope you enjoy it too hmm?

Gnihc
      Username ⇉ Gnihc
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉ Alixia Marie Aquila
      Medium Used ⇉ Digital
      Link To The SubmissionAlixia
      Cate gory ⇉ Single
      Is This A WIP ⇉ Finished
      Your Website
      Comments ⇉ i really like alixia..beautiful

Kyabi
      Username ⇉ Kyabi
      Medium Used ⇉ PS cs5
      Link To The Submission[x]
      Cate gory ⇉ Single :>
      Your Website[x]
      Comments ⇉ Debonarie's a very lovely bloodelf =D

unsolvedenigma
      Username ⇉ unsolvedenigma
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉Debonaire
      Medium Used ⇉graphite
      Link To The SubmissionDebonaire Art!
      Cate gory ⇉ Single Character
      Is This A WIP ⇉ No, this is finished.
      Your Website ⇉ http://unsolvedenigma.deviantart.com/
      Comments ⇉ i was in an art slump and your character was just the right amount of pretty & detail i needed for a reboot. C:

Momoka
      Username ⇉ Momoka
      Medium Used ⇉ Digital art (Open Canvas 5.5)
      Link To The Submission ⇉ http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b356/kurinrin/debonaire.png
      Cate gory ⇉ Sexiest Debonaire
      Is This A WIP ⇉ nope, finished entry smile
      Your Website ⇉ http://momoka.deviantart.com
      Comments ⇉ I luff youuuuuuu and the purdy characters ^^ now time to work on other entries biggrin

Momoka
      Username ⇉ Momoka
      Character⒮ DrawnThis avi and This avi
      Medium Used ⇉ Digital art using OC5.5
      Link To The Submission ⇉ http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b356/kurinrin/lixiemaje.png
      Cate gory ⇉ Best chibi couple
      Is This A WIP ⇉ nope finished picture ^^
      Your Website ⇉ http://momoka.deviantart.com
      Comments ⇉ hihi i wanted a chibi entry so here i am 4laugh

W I P ⊱ Entries

Z-chu
      Username ⇉Z-chu
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉Moja and Ruria Avatars (not 100% sure which outfits yet)
      Medium Used ⇉Pencil and paper for 1st entry (will finish in Photoshop CS) Photoshop CS 2nd entry
      Link To The Submission1st Entry 2nd Entry
      Cate gory ⇉1st Entry: Best Chibi Couple. 2nd Entry: Best Full Body Couple
      Is This A WIP ⇉Yes
      Your Website
      Comments
      I went with a Dancing theme! The Chibi pic is angled more toward Moja's face and the Full body is angled more towards Ruria's face.
      PS: Don't worry they will all have clothes when finished lol

Coco Poco
      Username ⇉ Coco Poco
      Medium Used ⇉ Traditional for now
      Link To The Submissiono1 , o2 , o3
      Cate gory ⇉ Singles / Sexiest pose or most romantic couple... I'm not sure yet ^^;
      Is This A WIP ⇉ WIP
      Your WebsiteDA
      Comments ⇉ I just had to start sketching now since I really liked the characters. x3 Also I did keep the original design on the couple piece, but for the single pieces I did few changes. Well for Alixia I tried to make a new outfit but still looking the same, and for Deb just more lightly armored outfit looking pretty much the same.

Aiduness
      Username ⇉ Aiduness
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉ Debonaire & Alixia Marie Aquila & Avatar
      Medium Used ⇉ Ball pen sketch
      Link To The Submissionc1, c2, s1, s2
      Cate gory ⇉ Couple piece - Best Fullbody & Most Romantic ⎮ Solo piece - Sexiest Ruria & Sexiest pose
      Is This A WIP ⇉ WIP, unfinished
      Your WebsitedA
      Comments ⇉ Must say I really like the characters. Alixia in particular. Lover her long hair.

shadowchild696
      Username ⇉ shadowchild696
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉ Alixia & Debonaire
      Medium Used ⇉ Digital
      Link To The SubmissionClick for your pleasure
      Cate gory ⇉ Sexiest couple/ Sexiest Pose
      Is This A WIP ⇉ Work in progress
      Your Websitemy dA
      Comments ⇉ Just an update

hegei

Username ⇉ hegei
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉ Debonaire, Alixia Marie Aquila
      Medium Used ⇉ digital (sai & photoshop cs5)
      Link To The Submissioncouple wip solo 1 solo 2
      Cate gory ⇉ solo pieces sexy, sexy couple art
      Is This A WIP ⇉ wip
      Your Website
      Comments ⇉ having fun sketching your characters(hope i filled the category out right XD)

Captain Gru
      Username ⇉ Captain Gru
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉ Alixia
      Medium Used ⇉ PS CS5
      Link To The Submission[link]
      Cate gory ⇉ Best Fullbody, Sexiest Alixia
      Is This A WIP ⇉ WIP
      Your Website
      Comments ⇉ having fun in bar cheese_whine

Whimsical Vanilla-Chan
      Username ⇉ WhimsicalVanillaChan
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉ Deb, and Alixia~
      Medium Used ⇉ Watercolor, prismacolor pencils, copic markers.
      Link To The Submission
      Cate gory ⇉ Not sure what category to put it in tbh. lol I will leave this till it is done I suppose?
      Is This A WIP~* XXX My WIP so far XXX * ~
      Still unfinished, I'm about 50% done I'd say. Still had to use that bad scanner of mine, but when its done I will use a higher quality one.
      Your Website
      Comments ⇉ Still working on it, but I love it! :'D Specially the sky, I love doing night themes. ; u;

freckled sky
      Username ⇉ Freckled Sky
      Medium Used ⇉ PaintToolSai
      Link To The Submission- clicky -
      Cate gory ⇉ Sexiest deb i guess? o_o;
      Is This A WIP ⇉ W.I.P.
      Your Website ⇉ http://sterces7.deviantart.com/
      Comments ⇉ I am scared that her outfit isnt rogue-like ;__; i'm so bad at this armor thing. doing a picture of alixia and a couple shot too. i got a long journey ahead of me +_+

freckled sky
      Username ⇉ Freckled Sky
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉ Alixia Avatar
      Medium Used ⇉ Digitaaal
      Link To The Submissiondear god
      Cate gory ⇉ Sexiest Alixia or whatever
      Is This A WIP ⇉ YES she's not naked lol. i swear.
      Comments ⇉ Couldnt sleep so im going ham in painttool sai. this is all on one layer lol, im going to regret this.... but anyway, i accomplished this much in 2 hours, wtf. speed demon here... her boobs scare me, presently. eek

Username ⇉ Freckled Sky
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉ Moja's Avatar x Alixia's Avatar
      Medium Used ⇉ digital
      Cate gory ⇉ Best Full Body Couple
      Is This A WIP ⇉ YEESSS
      Your Websitehttp://sterces7.deviantart.com/
      Comments ⇉this sketch was done while half drunk and high, so excuse the horrible anatomy... oh wait, my anatomy always sucks crying . they will be on a pretty staircase and all that jazz. i cant draw men for the life of me.

HEY LOOK OVER HERE! EVEN MORE WIPS!!!!!111!!@
      Username ⇉ Freckled Sky
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉ Alixia + Debonaire
      Medium Used ⇉ digital
      Cate gory ⇉ Best Full Body Couple
      Is This A WIP ⇉ YEESSS
      Your Websitehttp://sterces7.deviantart.com/
      Comments ⇉ lacey undies :3 hehehe.

Also, I *DO* have my debonaire picture done but I'm going to get some final feedback before I submit it.

heart

Prosopagnosia
      Username ⇉ Prosopagnosia
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉ Alixia & Debonaire
      Medium Used ⇉ Photoshop
      Link To The Submission ⇉ [WIP]
      Cate gory ⇉ Full Body Couple
      Is This A WIP ⇉ Yup
      Your Website ⇉ ^
      Comments ⇉ Just thought I'd drop my WIP here because of the deadline yum_puddi

[color=emo]
      Username ⇉ [ color=emo ]
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉ Debonaire & Alixia
      Medium Used ⇉Photoshop CS5
      Link To The SubmissionHere!
      Cate gory ⇉ Couple
      Is This A WIP ⇉ Yep!
      Your WebsitedA
      Comments ⇉ Submitting this as a WIP for now because I definitely want to go back and fix some things, but maybe not til next week...

Papurys
      Username ⇉ Papurys
      Character⒮ Drawn ⇉Debonaire + Alixia
      Medium Used ⇉Paint tool Sai (Digital)
      Link To The Submission9&D
      Cate gory ⇉ Solo - the sexiest poses maybe..
      Is This A WIP ⇉ a WIP for sure
      Your WebsitedA (not hardly used)
      Comments ⇉ I felt like draaawing. (also the characters are greatgreatgreat)

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    ___ J U D G I N G C R I T E R I A

All winners will be chosen by 3 Judges
      ↠ Judge 1 MojaSobieski
      ↠ Judge 2 Shandya
      ↠ Judge 3 Special Guest - You will not know who this is until the day of judging.
      We will be judging your work based on the following things:

Quality
      Composition, anatomy, perspective, coloring/shading, line quality, and details. Ect. .

Characterization
      THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT. Your work must be faithful to the character(s) being depicted. Try to capture their personality, quirks, distinct features, expressions, body language... their essence. A good example would be a scene that tells something about their personality, or even just a simple headshot that portrays their pet expression perfectly.

For the grand prize, we're looking for an entry that is 100.00% true to our character(s). Artistic excellence alone is not enough.

Now, it would be a terrible shame if you spent 70 hours on an entry that looks absolutely amazing... only to fail at capturing our characters. Don't let that happen to you; we're here to help! Read everything, ask us questions about our characters, run your ideas by us, etc.

Other Factors
      Such as novelty, effort, Does your picture fit one of the categories? ect.

Increasing the number of characters in your entry will not necessarily increase your chances. We love group pictures, but like I said before, not every picture needs multiple characters. It depends on a lot of things, such as your idea, style, etc.

Styles
      We don't really discriminate styles as long as you can capture the character's distinct looks. Use whatever style you like! Just be aware that style does not excuse the lack of accuracy. For example, we expect Leon and Proteus to be portrayed as being manly and muscular even if your style is the epitome of shoujo.

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    ___ C O N T E S T S

Please be aware that I May add or change contests at random times so please check this post often to see if a new contest has been added.

Page Count
      So this contest is pretty simple.
      ❏ The first person to post on the page(s) listed below wins a prize.
      ❏ Please always have something being said in your post.
      Emotes will not count.
      ❏ Bumping! Does count but your post much say BUMP. Please also number your bumps. ( Bump 23 )
      ❏ Once you have reached the page(s) listed below, Send a PM to Shandya with the link to the page you won on. Please Label your PM 'Page Contest'. If you followed the rules, Shandya will open a trade with you, Containing your prize.
      ❏ You can win more then once!
      ❏ If for some reason your post does not follow the rules the prize will go to the person below you.
      so please make sure you follow and understand the rules completely.

⒈Page 100 Winner - Valkenhayn
      Prize 100,000 Gold

⒉Page 200 Winner - Zaara789
      Prize 100,000 Gold

⒊Page 300 Winner - havocbox
      Prize 100,000 Gold

⒋Page 400 Winner -
      Prize 100,000 Gold

⒌Page 500 Winner -
      Prize 100,000 Gold

⒍Page 600 Winner -
      Prize 100,000 Gold

⒎Page 700 Winner -
      Prize 100,000 Gold

⒏Page 800 Winner -
      Prize 100,000 Gold

⒐Page 900 Winner -
      Prize 100,000 Gold

⒑Page 1000 Winner -
      Prize 100,000 Gold

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    ___ L I N K S T O T H I S T H R E A D

Links In

These were made by Shangrii-La emotion_bigheart
      The links listed below all fit the Signature rules
      If you decide to link us in your thread please let us return the favor by linking your thread.

If you are interested in making a signature for the thread you are more then welcome to, it just has to have something to do with this thread. ^^

252 x 72

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/StarfallContest][img]http://tinyurl.com/cot8r94[/img][/url]
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/StarfallContest][img]http://tinyurl.com/8huregy[/img][/url]

200 x 40

[url=http://tinyurl.com/StarfallContest][img]http://tinyurl.com/brnw4a6[/img][/url]
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/StarfallContest][img]http://tinyurl.com/bmfb8qk[/img][/url]
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/StarfallContest][img]http://tinyurl.com/cxwbvgb[/img][/url]
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/StarfallContest][img]http://tinyurl.com/c53vwdh[/img][/url]
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/StarfallContest][img]http://tinyurl.com/bql6pqu[/img][/url]
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/StarfallContest][img]http://tinyurl.com/954vc7d[/img][/url]

450 x 150

[url=http://tinyurl.com/StarfallContest][img]http://tinyurl.com/ccovdg5[/img][/url]
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/StarfallContest][img]http://tinyurl.com/8m6p5fw[/img][/url]

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    ___ L I N K S T O Y O U R T H R E A D

Links Out
      To get your link here please send a PM to Shandya asking her nicely to add your banner.
      If she adds yours, in return we ask that you add ours to your thread. She will check!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces