Master Jew's Wife

Supreme Sex Symbol

13,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sausage Fest 200
B R A I N
Mystic_cannabinoid

I only regret not being able to incorperate your figures into the sky, that's what I was going for the first time witch is why your avis weren't colored in. redface

I'm glad you like it, the avis came from the original sketch, I cleaned them up and penciled them in.

I almost chose "Starry night over the Rhyne", for the remix.
It was the original Van Gogh painting that inspired "Starry Night" emo

it's awesome .. and I am happy you made an alternative to make it work

and btw, thanks for the hoards of gifts
i think i need to devote like 2 hrs or so to open gifts so i can thank everyone properly
i got way too many gonk

D'awe, that's cause you're loved lots. heart
Enjoy you're daunting task. emotion_dowant

Collector Cutie-Pie

B R A I N

Hi, just wondering if we can enter more than one piece? I've done one themed around you but was thinking about doing a separate one themed around Florous?

so not punk's Husbando

Benevolent Humorist

ClefairyKid
B R A I N

Hi, just wondering if we can enter more than one piece? I've done one themed around you but was thinking about doing a separate one themed around Florous?
I was wondering and planning on the same. Depending on how fast I finish the first one.

Collector Cutie-Pie

[Tag]
ClefairyKid
B R A I N

I was wondering and planning on the same. Depending on how fast I finish the first one.

Well, I don't see how it could be a bad thing to get more art XD so I've made a start on the second one, but I don't really like where it's going now OTL

so not punk's Husbando

Benevolent Humorist

ClefairyKid
[Tag]
ClefairyKid
B R A I N

Well, I don't see how it could be a bad thing to get more art XD so I've made a start on the second one, but I don't really like where it's going now OTL
Best of luck! emotion_yatta

Collector Cutie-Pie

B R A I N

Here is my ART CONTEST ENTRY!

Username: ClefairyKid
Image Link: best viewed at this size but also a larger one here to comply with minimum size requirements (can provide up to A3 size if needed)
Art Description: A digital painting depicting the classic "MonaBRAIN". Not photo-manipulation, all painting.
Your Website (ex: DA, tumblr, fb ,etc) (optional): clefairykid.deviantart.com
Referred by(username if any) (optional): N/A

I'm so nervous entering ; - ; but yeah if we can do more than one, I'm totally half way through another for florous XD

King Adidas's Queen

Pretty Visage

Tenacious GO

ClefairyKid
B R A I N

Hope its oki to submit more.. XD... Got some good new ideas too

Divorced Wife

[Tag]

ClefairyKid

Lord Tenacious

there is no limit on pieces you may submit <3

Collector Cutie-Pie

Nose Picking Fun
[Tag]

ClefairyKid

Lord Tenacious

Thanks! biggrin just like to be sure ^^

Divorced Wife

ClefairyKid

Thanks! biggrin just like to be sure ^^
no problem c:

Tenacious GO

Nose Picking Fun
[Tag]

ClefairyKid

Lord Tenacious

yeh! nice... gotta upload my recently done art and submit emotion_awesome thanks.. i try to submit on group arts if i can still make it emotion_dowant

Tenacious GO

B R A I N

Here is my ART CONTEST ENTRY!

Username:Lord Tenacious
Image Link: IMAGE
Art Description: "BRAINqueror" conquering the battle of getting a platinum ticket.. a traditional art style for a traditional concept on a battle of conquerors
Your Website (ex: DA, tumblr, fb ,etc) (optional): N/A
Referred by(username if any) (optional): N/A

Collector Cutie-Pie

Lord Tenacious

oh my!! that's gotta be a winner, it's so epic!! biggrin

Tenacious GO

ClefairyKid
Lord Tenacious

oh my!! that's gotta be a winner, it's so epic!! biggrin

nah your much better... im a stalker fan of your work whee trying to make a Napoleon Bonaparte thing and end up making COCKerel thingy emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff