Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everyone, I'm hosting a contest to see who can find the best pick for my RP charector. Sounds easy right?, it probally is, but I'm dislexic and can't use google right. You can draw it find it, whatever!. I just need a pic for him. Depending on what you find I'll pay you

Heres the description

Name: Saydel, Verdeant Acrobat
Race- Half Elf
Persona: He wears his simple ancestoral garb, consisting of a dark green tunic woven with strong smelling herbs that he uses to cover up his human smell as he searchs for rare herbs in dangerous forests. He wears simple brown pants. To hold his clothes together, he wears a sachel carring all of his herbs and potions. To protect his hands from the thorns, he wears leather gloves. For his common acrobatic he keeps padding in his leather boots
Items: He carrys vials of water, that can speed up plant growth. His main weapon is tangle of vines leaves and flowers called the Heart Of Ashra with the right combination of herbs, he can form it into almost anything. (such as adding a rose, would make it into a wall of thowns, while razorthorn would make it a sword) He also carries most herbs that are found in a spice cabinet, along with a magic rose, a good supply of Razorthorn and a set of healing bombs that when contact the magic water can heal simple cuts and bruises
Style: Witch Doctor/Herbologist and moderate Cho-Ku-Nu
Note- He has a pet named caro, pic in siggy

If you find a n action picture, much appreciated.

If you draw it I'll add a serious bonus if you can put my weapon in
Not to mention if you put in My caro I will give you my soul

PM with questions or post them

Good luck, theres no deadline just post your pics
ok i have a question....if we draw a pic how much will we get...(depending on what it is and everything i assume)
~SexyTaco69~
ok i have a question....if we draw a pic how much will we get...(depending on what it is and everything i assume)
ok pm me...i will have some pics saved and everything...i really need gold right now...so i'm gonna try my best to get some really good pics..... 3nodding

Friendly Member

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'll join, but i have one question...do you care if it's a sketch or would you like it to be inked?
Oh sowneds fun blaugh COWNT ME IN! (i cant spell)

Friendly Member

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ok, here's my try!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I don't know - unless I know how much I would receive in payment up front, I'm not bound to draw something.

Sorry - if I were to spend all that time coming up with a concept sketch, and the time to ink/color it, only to end up with 3k or less - I'd be miffed. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff