Total Votes:[ 69 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ROULETTE
A Year Long Contest
Furries, and OC's, and avi's oh my...

I have done quite a few contests in the past, but they were usually centered around my furry characters. So this time I thought I would host a contest for all those Gaian's who really don't like drawing furries as well as those who do! I am offering up many of my OC's from roleplays and stories, some avatars, as well as my fursonas and other furry creations. For most of the characters and pairings I have also included a Tracklisting of songs that will hopefully help inspire you and help get a feel for the given character. I hope you artists out there find at least one character to your liking, and good luck to all who enter. Big Prizes (Greatest- Fourth) I want to have 10 entries at least to give those away.

Characters used with permission. Godfrey is my friend, Cassy's, character. Pyrate, Lobsel Vith and Reg are all also my friend Kat's characters. Voldemort and PyramidHead likeness obviously is not my own. Voldemort is Harry Potter (Rowling) and PyramidHead is Silent Hill (Konami). Everyone else is mine.

Start: February 23, 2012
End: February 27th 2013

Roulette- System of a Down

Table o' Contents
➡ Intro & Rules ➡
➡ Prizes ➡
➡ Entries ➡
Characters
Humansxxxx
Coversluts (Reg/Josh)xxxxxxxx
Brothers in Blood (Pyrate/Jakob/Samael)xxxxxxxx
Voldfrey (Voldemort/Godfrey)xxxxxxxx
Furriesxxxx
Hinku and MiRarxxxxxxxx
Nny the fox and Nnyraptorxxxxxxxx
Othersxxxxxxxx
➡ Links In and Out ➡

RULES
No spamming or page stretching.
No altering or stealing art!
No advertising! If you would like to trade forum links, ask.
Do not flame other entries! All received art is good art.
No begging.
Follow the Gaia's T.O.S.
Do not quote anything from the first page.

Dapper Shapeshifter

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Prizes
Oooh, shiny...

THE GREATEST:
Lumiere Noire Reborn & Hell Prison x10

FIRST:
Hell Prison x6

SECOND:
Crystal Overdrive x8

THIRD:
Underland x7

FOURTH:
June 2006 Letter & Silver Laurels

THE BEST OF's
These will be given out regardless of how many entries are in a given category
(assuming there is at least one entry of course~)

Best Voldfrey (Voldemort/Godfrey)
Love Charm & Bitter Frost x4

Best "Brothers in Blood"
Hell Prison x5

Best Coversluts
Bitter Frost x5

Best Hinku/MiRar
Guardian Totem x5

Best Furry Murry Purry
Code Alpha x3 & Cirque Du Gothique x2

Best Nnyraptor
Snow Apple x3 & Poseidon's Legacy x3

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ENTRIES

Feel free to post your entries here, or PM them to me.

Coversluts (Reg/Josh)xxxxxxxx

JanuaryPixie xxx

Brothers in Blood (Pyrate/Jakob/Samael)xxxxxxxx

Neziar xxx

Voldfrey (Voldemort/Godfrey)xxxxxxxx

Crystalized Cherri xxx

Hinku and MiRarxxxxxxxx

Nny the fox and Nnyraptorxxxxxxxx

I Was Min xxx

Othersxxxxxxxx

Neziar xxx

Total: 5

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
COVERSLUTS

Josh and Reg are bandmates in a band called Coversluts for the early part of Josh's life. Later Josh starts a band of his own called "Deer in the Headlights" but him and Reg still remain together, off and on. Reg is much older than Josh, but they both view themselves as the protector of the other; and they often need it. Josh is forgetful, stubborn, and is always running out on Reg. Reg hates him for it, but they always seem to come back together. Their relationship is sometimes violent, but always passionate.

Both of these characters are from an ongoing Harry Potter based roleplay. However, neither of them have much interest in magic and the like, and the only relevant thing to know related to Harry Potter and them is that Josh is a Hufflepuff and he never finished school. In fact, Josh quit Hogwarts in favor of joining Reg's band and he never went back to magic. Prefer art of them together, not really looking for singles pictures...

REG Black
✪ Photo1 ✪ Photo2 ✪ Regs Profile ✪

Almost always seen smoking a cigarette. He has many ear piercings in his ear (5+), two in bottom left side of lip, one onside of nose (either side), two in left eyebrow. Checkerboard tattoo on both wrists. He is much shorter than Josh by at least a foot, and has black emo hair that usually covers one side of his face. His eyes are lavender. Main vocalist.

JOSH Vulnero
✪ Joshs Profile ✪ Josh Photo Album

Appearance/music talent based on Sam Endicott of the Bravery. He has a fauxhawk and yellow eyes. Favors yellow and black. Guitarist and vocalist.

✪ Larger Couple Image ( Art by Spookaboo)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Tracklisting
Any song by The Bravery
Youtube: Bravery
Playlist: Tired and Probably in Love

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

User ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗

вroʈhers in вloo∂

╚══════════════╝

User ImageThe Trio

Two dark Gods and former brothers resurrected by necromancy, one eternal man that binds them together. The three were friends and lovers before the brothers were executed for practicing necromancy. Pyrate escaped and much later was able to resurrect them, though not to their former selves... The two brothers in their "God" forms, Xuchilbarra and Lobsel Vith, are based on the character Pyramid Head from the Silent Hill series of video games. I am not picky about the helmets, feel free to go freehand with it. Art needs to have all three characters please! Not looking for singles pictures. Exception would be Nny the fox with either of the PyramidHeads (see below, Nny the fox)

XUCHILBARRA : Samael, The Red God
Barra's helmet is based on that of the Silent Hill 2 Pyramid Head. He is the dominant in the relationship, the protector and the fighter.
(ref1) (ref2) (ref3)

LOBSEL VITH : Jakob, the Yellow God
Vith's helmet is based on that of the Silent Hill 5 Pyramid Head and movie version. He follows his brother without question but also knows when to stay out of his way.
(ref1) (ref 2) (ref3)

User Image
PYRATE
Red hair, blind, eyes always bleeding from a rebounded curse. Wears a dark scarf around eyes almost always. Prefers dark, gothic clothing of an earlier century. Pyrate is the glue that holds the three together. He is the necromancer who is responsible for bringing them back to life. Shy and timid, but also the one who is really in control.
References
Pyrates Profile

Playlist
Sh Soundtrack- Fukuro
Zeromancer- Doppleganger I Love You
SH Soundtrack- Room of Angels
CombiChrist- Play Dead

Dapper Shapeshifter

User ImageVOLDFREY

Art needs to be of BOTH of them together please. Not looking for single pictures.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Godfrey
Godfrey goes with Voldemort. He is a lot younger in appearance but that is because he can never age, same as Voldemort. He has fox ears with black tips and a fox tail with a white tip. He has blue eyes, long curly blackish hair, and is much smaller than Voldemort by about 2 feet.
Godfreys Gaia Profile
Ref

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Voldemort
Voldemort goes with Godfrey. Based on the Harry Potter character. He has a long black cloak with a hood, red slitted snake eyes and a snake like nose. His skin is greenish, but flesh not scaled. Skinny and muscled.
Voldemorts Gaia Profile
Ref

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Voldemort & Godfrey

Dapper Shapeshifter

STARSHINE
Hinku and MiRarUser Image
These two are a long standing favorite of mine. They are both canid furries in a perhaps questionable relationship. Both are murderers and delight in the pain of others and eachother; MiRar is the more masochistic of the two and thusly will usually be the sub of the pair. Feel free to go crazy with the blood for these two. Much prefer couple art of these two!

Main Ref & Hinku/MiRar Album

Hinku is the lighter brown, almost tan, of the two. His chest, hands up to the wrist, tip of tail and toes are all a darker brown. His right eye is brown and his left eye is a light blue with a scar across it. He also has a scar on the top of his left ear and bottom of the right. There are also scarred claw marks on his back. He can be shown with multiple other scars/wounds. His hair is a dirty blond with streaks of blue thrown in.

MiRar is a darker, reddish brown. His muzzle is a dark brown similar to Hinku's chest, and MiRar also has stripes down both of his sides as well as on the top and bottom of his tail. Eyes a dark red, slit almost like a cats. Hair is black or dark grey. He has many piercings generally 5+ in his ear as well as 3 or four pieces of string across the inside of his ear. His ears are much larger than a normal canid. He has a cross marking (tattoo) on both shoulders as well.

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
My Fursonas
Murrsona Durrsona...

Album of Nny fox and Nnyraptor

Nny the fox and Nnyraptor are my two fursonas. Yup. As such they are probably my favorite characters, Nnyraptor moreso lately. Because honestly, who doesn't love dinosaurs? Single art and both of them together, either is loved! Nny the fox also has some preferences~

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Nny the fox Main Ref
Really just a basic red fox. Ear tips and tail tips are black. Hair is purple. Eyes are red. Commonly wears a red tie and black arm bands, jeans. Nny the fox likes to be paired with Pyramid Head (see Xuchilbarra and Lobsel Vith above). He can also be drawn as a Pokemon trainer. Some favorites: Feraligatr, Mewtwo, Krookodile, Aerodactyl, Zoroark.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Nnyraptor Main Ref
A raptor of my own design. His size varies but he is usually about the size of the velociraptors seen in Jurassic Park. He is feathered, mainly white in color. Eyes are red and slitted. Around his eyes is black as well as stripes along his muzzle that make his face almost look "skeleton" like. He has four black stripes on his tail. His head has a larger plumage of dark purple feather and he also has similar fluffy feathers on his tail. When angered he can puff up his feathers so they stand out further, to look intimidating.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Dapper Shapeshifter

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Nastrodom
A weird sort of dragon/dog hybrid... stuff. He is primarily black with long ears. His eyes are yellow and pupil-less. He has three whiskers on both sides of his muzzle sort of like a chinese dragon might have. He has a small row of spikes down his back which stops before his tail. He also has spiked elbows. Can be drawn with or without wings; they are green and batlike with two "thumbs". The membrane is a darker green. He can have any variance of piercings, not picky about it. He does usually have three huge railroad spike-ish "piercings" in his tail. His underbelly and underarms are a light green as well as his entire tail. His pawpads are also all the same light green. Inside of mouth/tongue is dark purple.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/846178/

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Sam
A brown canid with huge ears. His eyes are blue, his hair is green. He has a long tail with a green tuft on the end. Give him any crazy amount of ear piercings you want. Only constant is three gold rings on tail, all piercings can vary. Just lots of 'em! He also almost always wears a ridiculously huge black collar with giant spikes. Doesn't typically wear a shirt. Jeans are cool, and you can dress him up girly too. He doesn't mind.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/843303/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2963275/

Dapper Shapeshifter

Feel free to simplify as you see fit, as long as the base stays the same ie. you can take out pets and held items.

User Image
Goti's Forever

User Image
Purple Mayhem

User Image
Some Kind of Sparkledog

Dapper Shapeshifter

Dapper Shapeshifter

Dapper Shapeshifter

Dapper Shapeshifter

Links In & Out
PM me or post here to exchange links~ heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

My Code
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/roulette/t.78090389_1/][IMG]http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac125/InvaderCerulean/Graphics/roulettebanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Dapper Shapeshifter

Past Contests and Other Links
It's- a me! Johnny! Art Contest 2007

A Cast of Characters Art Contest 2008

Starshine, Hinku/MiRar 2008

Grotesque Minds- 2009

National Pokedex Completion Quest

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff