Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>WE HAVE MOVED!
(I needed more space...)

CLICK HERE, PLEASE:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3480308
</center>
| C H A R A C T E R S . . . |

These are my presently-used original characters. ^o^. They were originally created just so I'd have a set of characters to draw from (since up until then, I just sorta made up people whenever I wanted to draw), but now they're used in a large, private continious roleplay that takes place at my forum, Surreal Twilight. Thus, you'll notice that they all sort of... fit together, one profile referring to the other.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....MIZUKORI

Species: Semi-Anthro (half) Bat Demon
General Personality: Chipper, Optimistic
Weapon: Sword
Full Profile: Click!
References:
Click! (accurate)
Click! (accurate)
Click! (accurate - OPTIONAL wings [though they're a bit too small] and tail shown)
Can Be Drawn With:
Eclipse, Kasa, Kaiyu - [see below]
Kimau - [ref1, ref2, ref3] (( Kimau is her best friend; they travel together, beat up bandits and steal their riches/food, make fools of themselves at karaoke bars, ect. xp ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....YAMATO

Species: Human
Weapon: Staff
General Personality: Cynical, Laid Back
References:
Click! (accurate - robes continue to floor; wears black boots underneith)
Click! (accurate - " wink
Can Be Drawn With:
N/A

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....ECLIPSE

Species: Semi-Anthro (full) Bat Demon
General Personality: Evil, Angsty
Weapon: Crossbow
References:
Click! (accurate)
Click! (accurate - uncolored)
Click! (color ref - OPTIONAL wings shown)
Can Be Drawn With:
Mizukori - [see above]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....KAIYU

Species: Semi-Anthro Cat (Angelic Descendant)
General Personality: Peaceful
Weapon: Bow/Arrows
References:
Click! (accurate - white dress continues to floor; light pink apron continues halfway past knees; wears brown boots underneith)
Can Be Drawn With:
Mizukori, Kasa - [see above/below]
Kimau - [ref1, ref2, ref3] (( Kimau is her big brother. Instead of being a saint like she (and eveyone in their clan) is, he runs off, makes a fool of himself, acts entirely carefree, bullies bandits/steals from them, ect. Thus, whenever he returns home (usually with Mizukori) for a visit, they both get a big ol' lecture from Kaiyu. ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....KASA

Species: Fairy/Elf
General Personality: Calm, Content
Weapon: N/A
References:
Click! (accurate - dress continues to floor; no shoes worn)
Can Be Drawn With:
Mizukori, Kaiyu - [see above]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....KARASU

Species: 1/3 Human, 1/3 Wolf, 1/3 Raven
General Personality: Artistic, Geeky, Mizu's Alter-Ego
Weapon: N/A
References:
Click! (accurate [the girl] - though skirt should go to floor and feathers should be on the opposite side)
Can Be Drawn With:
Any and all. x3 (Hey, they're all my creations! e.e)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....SURREAL User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....& TWILIGHT

Species:
[SURREAL] Semi-Anthro Fox (+ Angel Wings)
[TWILIGHT] Semi-Anthro Dragon
General Personality:
[SURREAL] Hyper, Clever
[TWILIGHT] Grumpy, A Pushover
Full Profiles: Click!
Additional Info:
Created on a whim to take up the role of mascots at my forum, Surry and Twi became roleplayed characters when my friend DA and I randomly... well, roleplayed them. Now they're beloved, so a catagory is dedicated to art with them. Surreal is extremely clever, boarderline sarcasticly innocent, and cheerful. Twilight attempts desperatly to be an evil demonic villian, but this is made impossible by his inability to hold his own against Surry's guilt trips... and his love for her home-baked muffins. Any art involving these two fits into this catagory; the more amusing and/or cute the pose, the better. Romantic-based art is fine.
References:
Click! ([TWILIGHT] accurate ; [SURREAL] accurate)
Click! ([SURREAL] accurate)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....SARUBASU

Species: Semi-Anthro Bat Demon
Weapon: Various
General Personality: Dark, Merciless, Ruthless, Bloodthirsty
Full Profile: ...I'm not lazy. No, really. <_<.;;
Reference Desc:
Sarubasu is the main villian of our roleplay (the one the above characters are all involved in, save the mascots, who merely relate to the forum itself), yet he has no character design! Rather than kill my brain trying to come up with a design that I'd no doubt be horrible at making (older males aren't my thing), I've decided to make this part of my art contest. Sarubasu is the father of Mizukori and Eclipse (among others), and he's pretty much the most sadistic, insane, evil, manipulating b*****d ever born. :p There's just no heart in this guy. XD He's the head of the worst demon clan on the island (our RP takes place on a single, isolated island e.e) and... yah. Besides, "make him look similar to Eclipse and Mizukori, only much older (around 50), worn/torn, and utterly sociopathic," I give full and total reign on his design. :3;; The winner will probably get credit for his final design, since I'll probably use that design, although I also may mix and match from several of the entries and make some weird hybrid design. (Credit, no doubt, will still be given where needed.)
| E N T R I E S . . . |

NOTICE 1: Don't feel bad when you get your generic "thank you for entering" message-- trust me, I AM drooling all over my keyboard due to your art... I just can't say that to you because I want to be entirely fair to EVERYONE until judging.

NOTICE 2: I am posting who is entering and what category they entered, but I won't show the pictures. Why? I don't want to make anyone feel like they don't have a chance at winning a large prize. I also don't want people thinking they know for sure who is going to win. It'll be a TOTAL suprise for everyone! (( EDIT: Does this mean you cannot show your entry as art samples in shops/DA accounts/auction threads? Well, I really can't stop you from doing what you want with your art, but I am asking REALLY nicely that you keep it private until judging day. *Puppy eyes.* ;_;. ))

<center>=========================================
</center>
| M I Z U K O R I |
None yet. D:

| Y A M A T O |
None yet. D:

| E C L I P S E |
None yet. D:

| K A I Y U |
fran kaiser (8/22)
sour_lime (8/23)

| K A S A |
Constable J (8/23)

| S A R U B A S U |
None yet. D:

| S U R R Y & T W I |
None yet. D:

| M U L T I P L E |
None yet. D:

| G R O U P | (7: Mizu, Yam, Eclipse, Kai, Kasa, Karasu, Surry)
None yet. D:
FIRST POST! biggrin

I. L.O.V.E. M.I.Z.U.K.O.R.I heart heart

why? cuz she's a sweetie, she's fair, she isn't stingy with gold at ALL x-x in fact, she's insane with it. and she's a GOOD PERSON.

X3 and I don't lie. if you have any problems with mizu, you can take it up with me, because my dear, you are delusional.
*Bookmarks*
Muahaha! I am so entering this! (A little closer to deadline though.) heart heart Because Mizukori and her characters are teh awesomeness.
Oooh. This looks very, very interesting. I'll definitely see what I can do as soon as I re-buy Painter. >_< My dog stepped on the CD and since then we've had to re-do my hard drive. Nyah. But I'm just posting this to keep it marked, so I can find this thread in my recorded posts. I'll see you later and hopefully with a submission!

-bounces away-
*will probably enter one pic for each charactor* >P
Such cute characters *v*...I think I'll enter ^____^!
i´ll try it, too. but not sure wether i can finish it >.<
eek what beautiful charakters! I'll enter as soon as I'm back home again and have my drawning materials ^^
lol i drew Kasa a little while ago whee hm,should i enter and draw some other character? xd
Just posting to let you know I'm interested...

~

"I love goooooooooooold!" whee
sweatdrop my entry
User Image
Oh, I am so entering this.. heart
The characters are all so pretty, adorable, and lovely. Can't decide on which one to draw..
4laugh keyaaaa!
this looks as good as dragoness' contest! meloves it... and it's till december, thank you!
(i go to a rigorous little art school with my high school classes which is more of a priority at the moment)
anyways, all i have is oekaki or if i reach a scanner you'll get some natural media.... hope you don't mind.... xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff