Welcome to Gaia! ::

oxnerdazn's Wife

yum_strawberry Prohibited Love Art Contest yum_strawberry

User Image

yum_strawberry P.L.A.C. yum_strawberry Introduction yum_strawberry Drawing Options yum_strawberry Rules yum_strawberry Prizes yum_strawberry Entries yum_strawberry Freebies

oxnerdazn's Wife

yum_strawberry Introduction yum_strawberry

yum_strawberry Well hello there fellow Artists.....just wanted to make another simple art contest. It is for sure a bit bigger than the last one i had. But in this one there will be 2 types of categories so you are more than welcome to choose one or both!

yum_strawberry This contest will be 2 months long because of the prizes and i will be saving for them.

yum_strawberry There will be one winner in each category.

yum_strawberry Start date: 4/13/12
yum_strawberry End date: 6/13/12 at 12am (Midnight)

Notice. I have the right to change the Deadline of the contest. Will extend 1 week after Deadline for extra time for Artist who want to submit their art but are short on time.

oxnerdazn's Wife

yum_strawberry Drawing Options yum_strawberry

yum_strawberry Option 1: Draw my OC

User Image

yum_strawberry Well you can draw her if you are not good with couples. Here are some references if you need a little help {x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x}

Description:

yum_strawberry She has Black hair and depending on the day it can be wavy or straight. Has brown eyes and wears glasses she is 5'3. You can draw her like in the ref. pictures of you can change her to instead of the shorts you can put her in jeans with a longer white shirt but leave the suspenders on. Your choice on switching or leaving the outfit. You can draw her with or without the hat/glasses.
yum_strawberry She tends to be shy and clumsy at times. She is quiet and bubbly.

yum_strawberry Have more questions about her just ask.

yum_strawberry Option 2: Drawing a couple

yum_strawberry So here is the second option, you are to draw my OC (from option 1) and the following person {x} a real life picture reference. If you need an avatar reference here it is {x}. For this option you are free to draw them in which ever pose (not sexual poses or n***s). I wont accept any entries if its only this character. It has to be both to be able to qualify for this category.

yum_strawberry Description

yum_strawberry He is 6'0ft tall. Black curly/wavy hair, brown eyes and has facial hair (optional).Has a six pack and a serratus. He is sweet charming and romantic, tends to goof now and then he is pretty confident and outgoing.

yum_strawberry He tends to dress like in the reference pictures, you can draw him like that or you can draw him on his business outfit which is a full piece suit. If you are planning to draw him on his suit you can draw him with or without his jacket. Or also you can draw him like in the story that follows after this. References {x},[x], [x],[x]

yum_strawberry Short Story

yum_strawberry Well this are parts of a small story im working on, maybe this will help you visualize the characters a bit more? and if you have any questions about either of them feel free to ask me.

yum_strawberry Guy so positive, charming, handsome melting brown eyes and this shy, quiet insecure secret loving girl.....
The girl is completely falling in love with him, every time she is around him gets kinda clumsy and keeps tripping and or falling on him. Guy tends to laugh it off but with so many encounters like that he is starting to fall for the girl. When ever he comes back from work or the gym the girl tends to be reading a book on her couch and when he passes by her window she spaces out on him so he finds her staring at him without her noticing she is doing it. He smiles at her and nothing so he stops in front of the window and knocks waking her up from her day dream and as she wakes up she jumps and falls off the couch....she gets up and turns red and closes her curtain she hugs her book and slides down the floor...someone knocks on her door and she looks at that direction...she gets up and walks towards the door...she sees thought the whole in the door and sees him outside (he is looking down and fixes his hair) she takes a deep breath and opens the door..he looks at her and smiles...he gives her a rose and she takes it, he gets closer to her...he holds her face gently and plants a soft kiss on her lips..she drops her book and she lifts her arms wrapping them around his neck. then she stops and turns red pushes him back and closes the door on his face. She yells and apologizes....he replies back with an "i have fallen in love with you"....THE END

yum_strawberry You can draw multiple entries of option 1 or option 2 or both.

oxnerdazn's Wife

yum_strawberry Rules yum_strawberry

yum_strawberry Well the rules are pretty simple (:

yum_strawberry Do not quote the front pages

yum_strawberry No spamming....makes me sad -----& emotion_8c

yum_strawberry Be active if you want some extra gold! emotion_yatta

yum_strawberry Art you turn in MUST be your own

yum_strawberry Respect other contestants and their work

yum_strawberry Do not use lined paper makes me -----& emotion_0A0

yum_strawberry Follow ^ those rules emotion_c8

yum_strawberry ** If you have any questions, or concerns don't hesitate to ask!

oxnerdazn's Wife

yum_strawberry Prizes yum_strawberry

yum_strawberry OC Art Prize:

yum_strawberry $25 GC (redeem will be sent to you via pm)

yum_strawberry 500K

yum_strawberry Surprise (can vary from art, more gold, gc or an item)

yum_strawberry Couple Art Prize

yum_strawberry $25 GC (redeem will be sent to you via pm)

yum_strawberry 500K

yum_strawberry Surprise (can vary from art, more gold, gc or an item)

oxnerdazn's Wife

yum_strawberry Entries yum_strawberry

yum_strawberry OC yum_strawberry

-By Katieblueeyes

-byXxFalsettoxX

-

-

-

-

-

yum_strawberry Couple yum_strawberry

-By Katieblueeyes

-

-

-

-

-

-

oxnerdazn's Wife

yum_strawberry Freebies yum_strawberry

yum_strawberry I draw...but i'm not good once so ever...so if i like your avatar or something i might draw him/her. And this will happen if i feel motivated or inspired. Here are some samples of my art {x, x, x , x, x, x, x}

yum_strawberry So if you like my art and would like to trade art let me know, but notice if you want to do an art trade this will not qualify for the contest. And or if you want to do a freebie for me you can draw the Male character from category option 2.

oxnerdazn's Wife

yum_strawberry Other art Contests :3 yum_strawberry

Should totally come check them out :3

User Image
Wings to Art an Art Contest (Open)

yum_strawberry Art Shops yum_strawberry

Should buy art here to for yourself :3

User Image

User Image

oxnerdazn's Wife

yum_strawberry OPEN yum_strawberry

oxnerdazn's Wife

yum_strawberry

oxnerdazn's Wife

yum_strawberry

Rainbow Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Good luck with your contest 4laugh

(wanted to join but just saw your siggy pic - OMG!! awesome biggrin )

oxnerdazn's Wife

nimra-chan

Aw thanks c:, and why not? you still can c: and thank you for the compliment c:

Rainbow Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Xx_Tears Of Porcelain _xX
nimra-chan

Aw thanks c:, and why not? you still can c: and thank you for the compliment c:

I'm afraid, I'm not good enough cat_sweatdrop