hello! i like ur umbrella! very cute <3

Gracious Muse

Fay_Kasanna_drow
RavishingPizza
Fay_Kasanna_drow
bump

Hi n.n -bump-

Ty (its from the gold shops, oh my) it was just too cute not to wear, theres also these super cute umbrellas in the gold shops which have little frogs, lemme wear one wait

Newbie Gekko

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
RavishingPizza
Fay_Kasanna_drow
RavishingPizza
Fay_Kasanna_drow
bump

Hi n.n -bump-

Ty (its from the gold shops, oh my) it was just too cute not to wear, theres also these super cute umbrellas in the gold shops which have little frogs, lemme wear one wait

oo i like items from the gold shops! maybe i will have to get myself some smile . i hoard items like crazy on here. OK LEMME SEE THE FROG! it sounds cute smile 4laugh

Newbie Gekko

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Doggone It! 100
RavishingPizza
Fay_Kasanna_drow
RavishingPizza
Fay_Kasanna_drow
bump

Hi n.n -bump-

OOHH I LIKE THE FROGS ONE MORE! WAYYY CUTER <3

Gracious Muse

Fay_Kasanna_drow
RavishingPizza
Fay_Kasanna_drow
RavishingPizza
Fay_Kasanna_drow
bump

Hi n.n -bump-

oo i like items from the gold shops! maybe i will have to get myself some smile . i hoard items like crazy on here. OK LEMME SEE THE FROG! it sounds cute smile 4laugh

Here it is! Its so cute i bought all three colors (even tho i dont wear the colors they got. I struggled to make this outfit alone)
I too hoard items, and gold shop things tend to be so cute, i find all kinds of perfect stuff there to compliment my outfits which you dont find on premium items, n.n like these umbrellas
The gaian designed items are pretty cool too, i wish they released more often tho, last contest was last april i think...

Gracious Muse

Fay_Kasanna_drow
RavishingPizza
Fay_Kasanna_drow
RavishingPizza
Fay_Kasanna_drow
bump

Hi n.n -bump-

OOHH I LIKE THE FROGS ONE MORE! WAYYY CUTER <3

Oh ikr! It also comes in white and bluish green
I forgot the shop i got them in, all i remember is i was showing my sister that the gold shops had cool things and ended up finding these and some awesome coats

Newbie Gekko

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Doggone It! 100
RavishingPizza
Fay_Kasanna_drow
RavishingPizza
Fay_Kasanna_drow
RavishingPizza
Fay_Kasanna_drow
bump

Hi n.n -bump-

Here it is! Its so cute i bought all three colors (even tho i dont wear the colors they got. I struggled to make this outfit alone)
I too hoard items, and gold shop things tend to be so cute, i find all kinds of perfect stuff there to compliment my outfits which you dont find on premium items, n.n like these umbrellas
The gaian designed items are pretty cool too, i wish they released more often tho, last contest was last april i think...

im going to have to go buy myself these umbrellas! i hate it when i have something i really like but i cant find the outfit to go with it. i loveee the gold shop, i never go there anymore there. i use tektek all the time. i remember when i first started i fell in love with the 90s pants <3 soooo awesome. im wayyyy behind on gaian designed items but i bet i'll love those too. I LOVE IT ALL

I SHALL FIND WHERE U GOT THEM! i like to go to the shops of the bottoms. i have a hard time finding ones i really like. but since they r doing the ones that change ur legs, i like those a lot

Gracious Muse

Fay_Kasanna_drow
RavishingPizza
Fay_Kasanna_drow
RavishingPizza
Fay_Kasanna_drow

im going to have to go buy myself these umbrellas! i hate it when i have something i really like but i cant find the outfit to go with it. i loveee the gold shop, i never go there anymore there. i use tektek all the time. i remember when i first started i fell in love with the 90s pants <3 soooo awesome. im wayyyy behind on gaian designed items but i bet i'll love those too. I LOVE IT ALL

I SHALL FIND WHERE U GOT THEM! i like to go to the shops of the bottoms. i have a hard time finding ones i really like. but since they r doing the ones that change ur legs, i like those a lot

Yeah same, i think i have the hardest time finding bottoms and shoes i like, cause on tops i would wear anything tbh XD
I just find most shoes make feet look huge, it irks me XD

But yea!!! GO FIND THEM UMBRELLAS AND HOARD THEM

Newbie Gekko

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Doggone It! 100
RavishingPizza
Fay_Kasanna_drow
RavishingPizza
Fay_Kasanna_drow
RavishingPizza
Fay_Kasanna_drow

Yeah same, i think i have the hardest time finding bottoms and shoes i like, cause on tops i would wear anything tbh XD
I just find most shoes make feet look huge, it irks me XD

But yea!!! GO FIND THEM UMBRELLAS AND HOARD THEM

YES THE SHOES R AWFUL! and the hands looks funky too so i like to usually have something in them. tops r wayyy easier to find. I FOUND THEM! i bought the teal and white frog umbrellas ^_^. i figured id use those 2 more than the others. but i wanted them all. right now tho i have 2 pages of equitable items sweatdrop .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff