Celestial Contributor

37,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Lady Lark
kiara kite
Lady Lark
POKEMON ART CONTEST

I was having a final fantasy art contest but no one signed up for it-_- so I guess they weren't interested sadly crying . so i've decided to change what the art contest is about. I will give a list of 4 pokemon you can choose from, can't have people drawing just anything since it does have to be compared against others. The Pize is 65K I may add a like small prize for runner up to be 2k or something, let me know on what you guys think on that

You can draw (If you guys really want to add on let me know and I'll think about it, etc):
Meowth
Persian
Vulpix
Ninetails
Eevee
Vaporeon
Flareon
Jolteon
Umbreon
Espeon
Leafeon
Glaceon
END DATE: TBA

do you want them separate pix or one big pix?

I'll leave that as an artist decision. some people are submitting a picture of the pokemon in normal and hman form and I'm counting that as 1 pokemon. if you would like to draw a group picture make sure no more then 3 different pokemon. if you wanted you could do a picture of 3 pokemon in normal and human just as long as you dont go over the 3 seperate pokemon limit. or you turn in individual pictures^^

so no more then 3? ok! and yes i would love to enter the contest! i love pokemon. sorry about your final fantasy contest. i would of done it but i didn't see so, sorry
Taichi Takuya
So here is my submission. Hope ya'll like it.

Eevee

User Image

cute^^
kiara kite
Lady Lark
kiara kite
Lady Lark
POKEMON ART CONTEST

I was having a final fantasy art contest but no one signed up for it-_- so I guess they weren't interested sadly crying . so i've decided to change what the art contest is about. I will give a list of 4 pokemon you can choose from, can't have people drawing just anything since it does have to be compared against others. The Pize is 65K I may add a like small prize for runner up to be 2k or something, let me know on what you guys think on that

You can draw (If you guys really want to add on let me know and I'll think about it, etc):
Meowth
Persian
Vulpix
Ninetails
Eevee
Vaporeon
Flareon
Jolteon
Umbreon
Espeon
Leafeon
Glaceon

I'll leave that as an artist decision. some people are submitting a picture of the pokemon in normal and hman form and I'm counting that as 1 pokemon. if you would like to draw a group picture make sure no more then 3 different pokemon. if you wanted you could do a picture of 3 pokemon in normal and human just as long as you dont go over the 3 seperate pokemon limit. or you turn in individual pictures^^

so no more then 3? ok! and yes i would love to enter the contest! i love pokemon. sorry about your final fantasy contest. i would of done it but i didn't see so, sorry

It's ok at least people are entering this one^^ I'll sign you up
Lady Lark
kiara kite
Lady Lark
kiara kite
Lady Lark
POKEMON ART CONTEST

Meowth
Persian
Vulpix
Ninetails
Eevee
Vaporeon
Flareon
Jolteon
Umbreon
Espeon
Leafeon
Glaceon

It's ok at least people are entering this one^^ I'll sign you up

and yes no more then 3
So I decided to do another picture, i just wished it looked as good on the computer as it does on my paper razz

Umbreon

User Image
Taichi Takuya
So I decided to do another picture, i just wished it looked as good on the computer as it does on my paper razz

Umbreon

User Image

awe it's like a baby umbreon^^

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Sorry everyone I havn't been on lately been busy with college, I'll be emailing everyone that hasn't submitted art to see if their still competing so I can fix an end date for the contest.

Dangerous Member

11,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

☛Vulpix evolving into Ninetails

User Image

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
sky fairy starling

User Image

I love the concept!!!

Dangerous Member

11,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lady Lark
sky fairy starling

User Image

I love the concept!!!

aww thank you, they are my favorite evolving pokemon.☚
sky fairy starling
Lady Lark
sky fairy starling

User Image

I love the concept!!!

aww thank you, they are my favorite evolving pokemon.☚

Me to, no matter how many new pokemon come out those 2 have always been favs. Oh and for an announcement I'll be emailing everyone that is signed up and hasnt turned in art to be able to pick an end date for the contest. again I apoligize for not being on. My college classes have been in mid term testing and I have to help with theatre performances going on seeing as im a theatre major. I should be on all weekend though so hopefully will have a date picked soon^^

Dangerous Member

11,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

☛yep they always will X3☚

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers