Kuoji Yamato
I'd like to enter as well smile

I shall sign you up^^

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
It doesn't look like anyone else is posting their entries D: a shame I wanted to see them.

Here is my entry though <3

User Image
I hate to bother you about this but I'm actually not gonna do another one lol...I lost my pencils >.<
jayoku
It doesn't look like anyone else is posting their entries D: a shame I wanted to see them.

User Image

Amazing job!^^ and people are submitting work a few have submitted on this forum and a few felt more comfertble submitting them through pms^^
EveryLittleThing123
I hate to bother you about this but I'm actually not gonna do another one lol...I lost my pencils >.<

lol it's cool^^

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I'll have to look through the forum more closely :3 glad you like it, it was fun to draw

Agile Fairy

18,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
jayoku

User Image

Wow! Your Vaporeon is amazing! 3nodding

Celestial Contributor

37,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Lady Lark
POKEMON ART CONTEST

I was having a final fantasy art contest but no one signed up for it-_- so I guess they weren't interested sadly crying . so i've decided to change what the art contest is about. I will give a list of 4 pokemon you can choose from, can't have people drawing just anything since it does have to be compared against others. The Pize is 65K I may add a like small prize for runner up to be 2k or something, let me know on what you guys think on that

You can draw (If you guys really want to add on let me know and I'll think about it, etc):
Meowth
Persian
Vulpix
Ninetails
Eevee
Vaporeon
Flareon
Jolteon
Umbreon
Espeon
Leafeon
Glaceon
END DATE: TBA

do you want them separate pix or one big pix?
kiara kite
Lady Lark
POKEMON ART CONTEST

I was having a final fantasy art contest but no one signed up for it-_- so I guess they weren't interested sadly crying . so i've decided to change what the art contest is about. I will give a list of 4 pokemon you can choose from, can't have people drawing just anything since it does have to be compared against others. The Pize is 65K I may add a like small prize for runner up to be 2k or something, let me know on what you guys think on that

You can draw (If you guys really want to add on let me know and I'll think about it, etc):
Meowth
Persian
Vulpix
Ninetails
Eevee
Vaporeon
Flareon
Jolteon
Umbreon
Espeon
Leafeon
Glaceon

I'll leave that as an artist decision. some people are submitting a picture of the pokemon in normal and hman form and I'm counting that as 1 pokemon. if you would like to draw a group picture make sure no more then 3 different pokemon. if you wanted you could do a picture of 3 pokemon in normal and human just as long as you dont go over the 3 seperate pokemon limit. or you turn in individual pictures^^
Hey I'd like to join in too, not sure how many I'll do tho
Taichi Takuya
Hey I'd like to join in too, not sure how many I'll do tho

I'll sign u up^^
kiara kite
Lady Lark
POKEMON ART CONTEST

Meowth
Persian
Vulpix
Ninetails
Eevee
Vaporeon
Flareon
Jolteon
Umbreon
Espeon
Leafeon
Glaceon

Would u like to enter the contest?
So here is my submission. Hope ya'll like it.

Eevee

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas