Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm feeling a little dumb, but if I want to animate the version of you 'Gaia Poison Arrow' only, will that be accepted?

(I haven't understand if I can have one character only or all of them) sweatdrop

Dangerous Lunatic

1,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
InAction
I'm feeling a little dumb, but if I want to animate the version of you 'Gaia Poison Arrow' only, will that be accepted?

(I haven't understand if I can have one character only or all of them) sweatdrop

lol its okay hun, the four characters there listed are just those i wouldnt mind art pieces on, the descriptions for them are to help artist understand the character, eg. saay the poison arrow, he's not the time to be seen walking an old lady across the road. You use what you wish, be it one of those four, all of those four, or even just one of the looks i posted at the top. im not expecting anyone to draw all those characters in the one drawing, and i swear would be nuts for you to try to mak an animation with all of em, but if you wish, go ahead ^_^

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Let's see how many would fit into it, animating for over a month is enough to even color the whole animation. eek

Dangerous Lunatic

1,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
HonoRaven
Hi hi!

*pounces!* hi!

Dangerous Lunatic

1,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
InAction
Let's see how many would fit into it, animating for over a month is enough to even color the whole animation. eek

well lucky ya got two months then biggrin
Yeah. O.o So far I have only spent one evening on my animations. This might turn out good.

Dangerous Lunatic

1,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
If it helps anyone at all, the song "poison arrows" by mike oldfield is where i came up with the idea for the assassin based character 3nodding

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Poison Arrow
HonoRaven
Hi hi!

*pounces!* hi!

eek *is pounced*
QUESTION: Can you enter multiple times?
*glomps Raven and Poisey and Bumples* Heyas!

Dangerous Lunatic

1,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
EvilTwin785
QUESTION: Can you enter multiple times?

sure!, just this, if you do not happen to win for all your entries, theres a chance i wish to use them anyway, but only with you permission, so if one won, and another didnt, id hang onto the one that did win, the other that may not have, id ask ya permission first

Dangerous Lunatic

1,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
Savanah Darkpass
*glomps Raven and Poisey and Bumples* Heyas!

heya savvy!
Oooh intresting.

Dangerous Lunatic

1,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash