Welcome to Gaia! ::

TKid
pinkdog
think anyone will enter for the wolf part?
I don't think people will..I might just group it in with the other as an "either, or" thing
o.O I dunno, there are some good anthro artists out there...
mmm but Pink's humanoid character is anthro...his wolf form is just...wolf sweatdrop
Good luck. Art contests are hard to get noticed.
pinkdog
mmm but Pink's humanoid character is anthro...his wolf form is just...wolf sweatdrop

Well, I think people would draw him as a wolf. o.O Also possibly together with his anthro form.. things like that.
Don't know if this has been mentioned... but art contests should be in Picture Post>Contest
Floof Wolf
Don't know if this has been mentioned... but art contests should be in Picture Post>Contest
rawr! thank you! I was trying to find the Contest forem..

wonder if anyone would notice it there though
Tedstill
pinkdog

Well, I think people would draw him as a wolf. o.O Also possibly together with his anthro form.. things like that.
that's part of the fun really.. to see what people make of it

and Dizzy-sama, I hope people might notice it...
le damn
the art contest thread has pages of 1mil offers
how am I supposed to compete against that?
*leaves a bump for teh Pink*

Kamiki's Partner

Winter Trash

I'd still post to the forum - you'll get notice - even amongst the others- many people enter multiple contests, and some decide on what to enter based on theem - worst case you can have a thread in each forum and keep a list in each one of the entries.

I'd be tempted to enter myself - I love drawing wolves - if i didn't have a pile of RL commissions I need to work on gonk
When I go into the contest forum, I usually never look at the contests that have lots of pages. I always look in the ones that have just started up.

Sparkling Sentai

i would hold the contest here anyhow... many people do, so its not like you're doing anything wrong... you'd also get more notice here...

and dont worry about not being a huge contest.... some prefer the smaller ones where they have a chance of winning........

and i would consider entering for the anthro part even tho i dont usually do anthro...
so I do have some interest? that's good, very good
already made a spiffy, animated add image whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas