14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Oh man, sometimes just wishing to change isn't enough though! D8

Well nothing I've had tastes suddenly better with the second bite so yep~ xD

Takes a huge force to change sometimes D:

Something the middle of something is better then the outside! XD I can't think of anything though...

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

Takes a huge force to change sometimes D:

Something the middle of something is better then the outside! XD I can't think of anything though...

And sometimes we can't get a huge enough force to help make the change. T wT

lol! That's usually baked goods though and I loooooove baked goods. XD

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

And sometimes we can't get a huge enough force to help make the change. T wT

lol! That's usually baked goods though and I loooooove baked goods. XD

This is true x.x But sometimes you get lucky!

Baked goods are the best! x3

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

This is true x.x But sometimes you get lucky!

Baked goods are the best! x3

That's true. o 3o I know one thing I will never be able to put up with -- people who can't put the toilet seat and lid down. XD; I was raised in a family that thought it was nasty to leave them up and that isn't a feeling I ever plan on changing.

They are! emotion_kirakira I wish it were possible to survive on baked goods alone, it'd be so delicious~ <33333

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

That's true. o 3o I know one thing I will never be able to put up with -- people who can't put the toilet seat and lid down. XD; I was raised in a family that thought it was nasty to leave them up and that isn't a feeling I ever plan on changing.

They are! emotion_kirakira I wish it were possible to survive on baked goods alone, it'd be so delicious~ <33333

I don't disagree with the toilet seat thing, but I gave up trying to remind my hubby to keep it down after he joined the military owo Since he's always gone for long periods of time around other guys, it seems like I shouldn't bother D:

That would be fantastic! XD Would love it!

I set up a livestream out of boredom o.o;;;;;;;;; No I haven't gotten farther with the sketch but I was gonna start on it.. be warned if you pop in that I draw slow and scratchy, and I erase a ton x.x Still getting used to the eraser on the pen >w< You might want to mute the music too... tis random stuff on pandora.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

I don't disagree with the toilet seat thing, but I gave up trying to remind my hubby to keep it down after he joined the military owo Since he's always gone for long periods of time around other guys, it seems like I shouldn't bother D:

That would be fantastic! XD Would love it!

I set up a livestream out of boredom o.o;;;;;;;;; No I haven't gotten farther with the sketch but I was gonna start on it.. be warned if you pop in that I draw slow and scratchy, and I erase a ton x.x Still getting used to the eraser on the pen >w< You might want to mute the music too... tis random stuff on pandora.

PFFT. My mom whipped my dad into it just fine and he joined the military like, right after they got married. xd He's been in the military longer than I've been alive!

Right?! It'd be the best thing ever! 8,D

I pop in and here, "It's been a while since I could hold my head up high~" I LOVE THAT SONG. xDDD I'll probably have the stream open but I can't guarantee I'll talk much. o 3o I don't have an account on that and I'm still going back and forth with studying. SHE LOOKS FREAKING AWESOME THOUGH!!!!

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

PFFT. My mom whipped my dad into it just fine and he joined the military like, right after they got married. xd He's been in the military longer than I've been alive!

Right?! It'd be the best thing ever! 8,D

I pop in and here, "It's been a while since I could hold my head up high~" I LOVE THAT SONG. xDDD I'll probably have the stream open but I can't guarantee I'll talk much. o 3o I don't have an account on that and I'm still going back and forth with studying. SHE LOOKS FREAKING AWESOME THOUGH!!!!

I like to let him have his little things xD I only get onto him with the main bathroom.

Glad you like that song x3 And that's alright if you don't talk much, let me know if anything needs changed and whatnot 3nodding Think I'm gonna start the lineart

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

I like to let him have his little things xD I only get onto him with the main bathroom.

Glad you like that song x3 And that's alright if you don't talk much, let me know if anything needs changed and whatnot 3nodding Think I'm gonna start the lineart

Nope, it makes me gag when I walk into a bathroom and the seat/lid are up. It isn't a little thing to me. xd

And then Linkin Park came on!! heart I approve of your taste in music~ :B Sounds good to me! :3

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Nope, it makes me gag when I walk into a bathroom and the seat/lid are up. It isn't a little thing to me. xd

And then Linkin Park came on!! heart I approve of your taste in music~ :B Sounds good to me! :3

Tis all good, I understand xD

I'm glad you approve ;3

Vicious Kitten

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yasu Izumi

I should have 2 entries done in two weeks, since i'm going on a trip this week.
I already have simple sketches of the two, and they look beautiful (to me at least dramallama )
Is semi-realism/realism okay?

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
MidnightxRambler

I already have simple sketches of the two, and they look beautiful (to me at least dramallama )

Yay! I can't wait to see! ^-^ Semi-realism/realism is completely fine with me!

Vicious Kitten

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yasu Izumi
MidnightxRambler

Yay! I can't wait to see! ^-^ Semi-realism/realism is completely fine with me!

Okiiie, just making sure ^-^

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

Tis all good, I understand xD

I'm glad you approve ;3

I'll let other things fly though. That desire to be with bad boy so I can change him has never been a part of me. I want someone that, as they are now, will make me happy. <3

Seriously, there were SO many songs that I knew and was rocking out to! <3333

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

I'll let other things fly though. That desire to be with bad boy so I can change him has never been a part of me. I want someone that, as they are now, will make me happy. <3

Seriously, there were SO many songs that I knew and was rocking out to! <3333

I never had that bad boy desire either x.x All the women in my family, but me, seemed to have that. So glad I didn't!

Glad my song choices are fairly decent then ;3

I want to add another category to the contest... not sure what to add. gonk

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

I never had that bad boy desire either x.x All the women in my family, but me, seemed to have that. So glad I didn't!

Glad my song choices are fairly decent then ;3

I want to add another category to the contest... not sure what to add. gonk

I can admit that the bad boy look can be sexy but if I want to change every single thing he does...I'd rather not waste my time. What's the point of being with someone if you don't like them as is overall? So weird.

Oh they were SO much better than fairly decent! xd

No idea. I got rid of some of mine because people want me to increase the prizes. I'm not going to increase 30+ prizes, I don't have THAT much gold. .__.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff