Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

Well the not being a base thing is a bummer, but yay for becoming an officer! In what?

I sure hope so! I've been trying to attempt little simple backgrounds, just little designs to add a little something to the pictures. It's awesome when the artist can make you love it even more! I always love that biggrin

It's really and easy way to lose everything x.x And I know I would too....
FA= Furaffinity.com ^^ Furries/etc all around!

I imagine I'd do the Air Force just like my dad but seeing as I'll be doing Accounting, I'll accept whatever position they offer me. XD

Any time an artist does more than I expect, it makes me super giddy. x3 Heck, if they give me one without a background and one with...OMG! emotion_kirakira

And Las Vegas of all places sure won't feel bad if it happens to ya.
Aaaaaah, no wonder I've never heard of it. Never cared one way or another about furries. XD I don't hate them as some people do, but I don't love them either.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

I imagine I'd do the Air Force just like my dad but seeing as I'll be doing Accounting, I'll accept whatever position they offer me. XD

Any time an artist does more than I expect, it makes me super giddy. x3 Heck, if they give me one without a background and one with...OMG! emotion_kirakira

And Las Vegas of all places sure won't feel bad if it happens to ya.
Aaaaaah, no wonder I've never heard of it. Never cared one way or another about furries. XD I don't hate them as some people do, but I don't love them either.

Well that works then! Good to have a payin job x3

Agreed! I get giddy as well x3 It's fantastic when someone exceeds your expectations! I'm attempting to start backgrounds myself since they do add something to the aspect of the character :3

They definitely wouldn't care how much ya lost xD All the better for them!! Best for me to not go >.>'''' ....
I'm starting to love furries! x3 Made a fursona and everything. They're a bit more fun to draw over humans.

I'm on vacation as well, so chances are I won't get to reply for a couple weeks :3 Hoping for random bumpers xD

King Gatekeeper

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

King Gatekeeper

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
-Da llama king-
dramallama

Cute avi x3

King Gatekeeper

Yasu Izumi
-Da llama king-
dramallama

Cute avi x3
thanks

King Gatekeeper

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi
Well that works then! Good to have a payin job x3

Agreed! I get giddy as well x3 It's fantastic when someone exceeds your expectations! I'm attempting to start backgrounds myself since they do add something to the aspect of the character :3

They definitely wouldn't care how much ya lost xD All the better for them!! Best for me to not go >.>'''' ....
I'm starting to love furries! x3 Made a fursona and everything. They're a bit more fun to draw over humans.

I'm on vacation as well, so chances are I won't get to reply for a couple weeks :3 Hoping for random bumpers xD

Especially one that I've been connected with my entire life! I've always loved traveling and moving around, it'd be weird to never do that again...

It's just so awesome to see them go above and beyond! ; 3; <33 I'm still terrible at backgrounds. xd I even like the simplistic ones though, ones that are just gradients and whatnot? Still great. <#

They'll care if you lose a lot because that means they get a lot in turn!
I've noticed a lot of people really like Lestari. She's not full furry but she's the closest I have. XD

I've been replying late, but I'm trying! Random bumpers are always fun~ :3

King Gatekeeper

King Gatekeeper

King Gatekeeper

King Gatekeeper

King Gatekeeper

King Gatekeeper

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash