Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good Idea?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 17, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

PET and Sig Picture Contest
We have all seen the avatar contests and ratings, and so have our pets. Well my Da'ni and Apple are just a little upset that we haven't let them in on the fun. So I created this contest to give our pets some much needed love. They have also sugested that those who can't afford pets might want to enter a sig picture. I thought this was a good suggetion. We are also doing this contest to help out my Sis EDward_WHPT4th. Who, as some of you know, is in Army Boot Camp and can't get on line to play. All of my earnings will go twords her wishlist quest. I am also offering the earnings of this contest and future contests to Seras. Who was recently hacked and feeling that Gaia is no loger worth her time. Da'ni feels that she is like a godmother and wants to help her out.
On to the fee's, and Prizes.
The fee is 500g per slot with 10 slots.
The prize is 4k for the winner of contest.
A July or Aug. thank you letter for the top bumper of each thread. Please number your bumps.
This will leave 1kg for the wishlist charity.

Choosing of a winner...
The winner will be chosen by our fellow Gaians in here by poll of corse. The poll will last 1, 24hr day. Top Bumper will be chosen for bumping this contest thread and the poll thread. The reason for including the bummpers of the poll thread is; I feel it is most important to keep the poll on the top, so we can get the maximum votes for the poll. This will ensure the contestants feel they were juged fairly.
Rules
1) No rudeness will not be tollerated! I wan't to let you know right away that If you are rude, crude or otherwise volger you will not be allowed to compeet or chat. Playfulness is fine as long as both parties are willing participants. However you must keep it pg-13! My parents do check my threads and I don't care for lude behavior. Tackle hugs and playfull nonexplicet fun is fine. Be considerate of all gaians here.
2) To get a slot post, "Pets are loved" and that you are starting a trade to enter the contest. The picture of your Pet or your signature picture will be posted in a slot only after the trade is completeat. I will hold a slot for you only when you post that you are starting the trade and Gaia goes down. But then in that case we all will be on hold.LOL
3) If you have a randome Sig you need to specify which picture or Pet you want in the contest. All pictures being added to the contest will be checked to ensure they meet the pg standard. If it does not I will refund your gold.
4) There will be a refund in the event that the slots don't fill within a week.
5) Please do not advertize here.
6) I reserve the right to deny anyone participation in this contest.
Slots

Bumpers:

3nodding
3nodding
3nodding
Donations:

heart

heart

heart
first bumper!!!!!! blaugh
Bumping 2
Just kidding it's me,Ekorb, trying to get her some gold.
Ed's bumps don't count.
bump
come on contestants!!!!!
Break for lunch! 3nodding
I'm back !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items