Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Lover

User Image

Welcome! This is Kitten (AKA Em from DA). This is an art contest for me and my husband’s OCs. All of them have detailed profiles, at least one reference and a color palette. I just recently got back into my gaia account with all these OCs, so I have yet to fully stock my art collection back up. Hence. The contest!! <3
                                  Im sure you will find something that suits your taste in here, from the cute and normal all the way to home-made monstrosities! There are Male and Female characters as well as creatures. Your welcome to do as many of them as you wish, and feel free to browse the prize selections - you can win up to one prize from EACH of the three categories per piece!

DEADLINE :: December 1st 2014 @noon EST
                                  The contest will end when BOTH of these following criteria happen: it reaches the deadline date AND there are at least three entries for each character. I know that sounds a little weird, but it assures that my characters will be drawn at a more even level and gives me security in my putting such high values on my prizes – without this limit, I would have to lower the value of the contest. so its for the benefit of everyone. :3

*WARNING*
                                  some of the content (pictures and writing) may be of mature content. please be aware when looking through the characters.

User Image

Mega Lover

User Image

RULES ::
                            • Obviously, no stealing art and claiming it as your own.User Image
                            • Mature, happy attitudes welcome.
                            • Each piece may win up to one prize from each category of prizes (Main, Character, and Special)
                            • There is no limit to how many submissions you can submit. go ahead and submit like crazy. more art for us, and more chances to win for you. its a win win <3
                            • You may only claim one of the prizes from a single category. For example: if you win in the Best Single Female category (from the Main prize category), you may chose either 500k gold OR Toned Keido. Not both. Same if you win two categories. if you ALSO won best Narxiid (from the character prize category), you could then chose from either 500k OR Alruna's Rose. not both. but whichever you chose for each would be rewarded to you. So, if you want pure gold for both, you would then win 1mil gold for wining best narxiid AND best single female for the single piece. get it?
                            • A couple piece entered may also win Best (character name) prize if that particular interpretation fits the character better than other submissions. so, for example, if you draw a couple/group portrait featuring Narxiid and we liked it so much better than the other pieces of Narxiid submitted, it could also win Best Narxiid as well as possibly winning Best Couple/Group. Basically, the Character Prize Category includes consideration of couple and group works, too.
                            • When counting how many drawings have been submitted for the deadline to occur (remember its at least three for each character), i will be counting couple and group submissions. so, if there are three pieces of Roxie, a single piece of Kajin, and a couple of Roxie and Kajin together, that will count as four pieces of Roxie and two of Kajin.
                            • Giving me wips (or works in progress) of your work is completely allowed, as well as getting a critique from me. But! I will not judge how good the actual drawing is or tell you your chances of winning; just its relevant accuracy to my character, posing ideas, or coloration, etc. mild details.
                            • If you would like to art trade, I am more than willing to look over your art and consider it. PM me or post in this thread.
                            • All types of “art” are welcome to enter. If you are concerned, ask me. I like traditional and digital equally. B+W and colored too. Sketches to high quality. Absolutely NO lined paper or photographs of artwork - they will not be considered for winnings. Writing would be interesting, and if you make something, I might even buy it to have it be shipped to me! The only thing I would prefer not to get would be pixel art. Just because most of the characters here would not be suited to it. for sake of sanity, any crafts, plushies, dolls, cosplay, writings, etc will be considered ‘traditional’. we will also be accepting mature content entrees if they are given.
                            • Although the characters for this contest are me and my husbands, and we will be judging them, i ASSURE you we have no bias towards or against any of our characters or the artists participating. being an artist myself, i will be mostly judging the artistic ability and difficulty of each piece. while my husband, who is more of a writer, will be looking at more accuracy of the drawings to the character(s) portrayed. so it is important to keep both aspects in line when you are entering.

HOW-TOs::
                            • Read through any amount of character(s) you wish to peruse through, pick something out, and read their profile's thoroughly!
                            • Make sure to check the posing and pairing section to see any extra information on the character(s) you chose.
                            • You are not required to fill a form out or let me know you are entering, but I would love to hear your opinions and get wips and talk if you are up for it.
                            • After finishing your piece(s), PM THEM TO ME, Strawrberry Kitten. Make sure all your work is signed. NO WATERMARKS, please. Watermarked images will be disqualified from entry.
                            • I will upload it to a specially made photobucket account made specifically for this contest and title the piece(s) as your username.
                            • You can view participants in the prize section of this page.
                            • Even though the deadline date and submission requirements may have been reached, the contest will NOT end until i, Strawrberry Kitten, post in the forum saying that the contest is ended. (i will try to be quick about it, this isnt so i can extend it forever. im doing it this way so that when i get on on the last day, i can finish accepting everybody who made last minute submissions while i was offline.)
                            • I WILL NOT accept any submissions given to me after i have announced the end of the contest. no exceptions. if you feel you may not make the deadline, contact me BEFORE it ends and we can discuss the matter.
                            • Judging will take place immediately after the End has been announced and will last approximately 24 hours.
                            • All winners will be quoted and rewarded after judging is finished.
                            • Rewards will be sent via trade. please be ready to accept them.
                            • Any rewards unclaimed for over a week exactly will be canceled.

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mega Lover

User Image

ANNOUNCEMENTS::User Image
                              O7.25.13 :: Open!
                              07.30.13 :: First Submission!
                              10.25.13 :: Made edits. Including dropping Ezmira and adding Ascilla in her place.
                              --.--.-- :: Announcement here.
                              --.--.-- :: Announcement here.

EVENTS::
                            • first to post! :: anybody posting first on pages 10, 15, 20, and so on will win 10k or a free headshot sketch of their avi/oc!
                            • EVENT NAME :: coming soon.

Mega Lover

User Image

And heres what you probably scrolled down the page to find out :3 j/k
                          The prizes are organized into three groups. each piece can win up to one prize from each of the three groups (view rules and how to section for more info). Lots of goodies to win <3

You can view participants here.

MAIN PRIZES::User Image
                            Best Overall – five.mil // Faded Revenant
                            Best Couple – one.mil // Kiki Kitty Plushie
                            Best Group – two.mil // The Sandman
                            Best Single Female – fivehundred.k // Toned Keido
                            Best Single Male – fivehundred.k // NeoGaia Hero

CHARACTER PRIZES::
                            Best Narxiid – fivehundred.k // Alruna’s Rose 1st gen
                            Best Roxie – twofifty.k // À la Fondue
                            Best Akhminafet – threehundred.k // Demon Manifest
                            Best Ascilla – threehundred.k // Demon Manifest
                            Best Atheloh – fivehundred.k // Strawberry Sundae Sweets
                            Best Sekhnuri – fivehundred.k // Rosamund’s Revenge
                            Best Faeth -- twofifty.k // Pandy Pack
                            Best Skardirax – sevenfifty.k // Rosamund’s Revenge
                            Best Kajin – twofifty.k // Swanky Gent
                            Best Nakil – fivehundred.k // Lusty Scoundrel
                            Best Knirros – fivehundred.k // Prince of Thieves
                            Best Quuen – fourhundred.k // Chyaku Norisu Scarf
                            Best Dr. Professor Moonhead – twofifty.k // The Nightmare

SPECIAL PRIZES::
                            Best Chibi – fivehundred.k // Little Lucie 1st gen
                            Best Creature* – one.mil // saint ciel: eros 2nd gen
                            Best B+W – twofifty.k // Checkmate 1st gen
                            Best Coloring – twofifty.k // Sweet Lunarian
                            Best Traditional** – twofifty.k // Demon Vassal
                            Most Intricate – one.mil // Zodiacal 1st gen
                            Best Outfit Design*** – twofifty.k // Custom Cut 1st gen
                            Best Background/Scenery – one.mil // Shrouded Vestige
                            Best Animation – threehundred.k // Happy Melody

*Creature category is meant for drawings of Skardirax in dragon form, Quuen, Nakil, Knirros, Narxiid in her full succubus form, Hatnu (featured in Sekhnuri's profile), Goat (featured in Ascilla's profile), and any features of beast-like creatures in group or couple shots (such as skeletons, ghouls, zombies, enemies, etc.)
                            **read rules for a list of applicable traditional entry types
                            ***outfit design qualifiers will be anyone with an awesome outfit on a current entry and does not have to be stated that the entry is for this prize, but if you specifically want to JUST design an outfit, single bodiless entries are welcome for this prize as long as they state who the outfit was designed for.

Mega Lover

User Image

Thank you for considering participating in this contest. here are brief descriptions of each character, some obvious couples to make and groups to consider. there is more information in posts below, but this is a good referral guide to help you along your way in the drawing process. and remember, I am always willing to consider new ideas you may have that differ from mine - but it is important to consult me about it before dedicating yourself. a big part of the judging process is accuracy to character - physical AND personal. as a side note, art of characters alone with their familiar does NOT equal couple art. Also, if your interested in doing "couple/group" art including characters without a profile (such as Lealai or Kurru, etc), just post in this thread about it. i do not have any picture refs (YET - working on it), but i can help you with the basics and their personalities. now, lets get started! <3

INDIVIDUAL::User Image
                            Narxiid – strong, confident and sexy. flirtatious with a hint of danger.
                            Roxie – fun and happy, with tons of cuteness. playful kitten-like behavior.
                            Akhminafet – serious, stoic, confident and prepared. elegant and magnetic.
                            Ascilla – serious and dainty, with a hint of evil in her intelligence.
                            Atheloh – energetic and compulsive. violent. also on the flip side of that very robotic and dumb to the point of looking malfunctioning.
                            Sekhnuri – beautiful and regal, vain. never doubts or regrets her choices. cunning
                            Faeth – submissive and careful about her actions. determined to please others.
                            Skardirax – Cunning, competitive but lazy. Enjoys his many treasures.
                            Kajin – Friendly, honest, nerdy, good-natured.
                            Nakil – Rapacious, cruel, charismatic, lustful, often bored.
                            Knirros – Sly, narcissistic, seductive, deceptive, graceful.
                            Quuen – happy, adventurous and fun-loving. materialistic.
                            Dr. Professor Moonhead – Deranged mad scientist, bizarre, loud, megalomaniac, comedic.

COUPLES::
                          • Narxiid + any sexy guy – seducing him, tempting him, …. Eating/attacking him? Maybe it can be a character of yours?
                          • Roxie + Kajin – Normal: tender, loving, sweet, cute. Comedic: him treating her like a kitten and her acting like one, him running after her while she plays with something dangerous, etc
                          • Akhminafet + Skardirax – human or dragon form: serious and genuine love, cuddling, him petting her while he studies, her staring longingly at him as he sits in his throne, him helping her train for fighting, her dancing for him, etc.
                          • Atheloh + Lealai – best friends. Both crazy and stoopid. Lealai riding Atheloh’s back as they run. them both playing with cats – Atheloh collecting them and Lealai petting one too hard. looking dumb together.
                          • Atheloh + Dr. Professor Moonhead – Dr. Professor Moonhead working on her and adding a weapon, him dancing while her butt plays loud music, weird things, etc.
                          • Sekhnuri + Knirros – sensual but distant and tempting. her trying to seduce him, him whispering in her ear, etc. little enticements.
                          • Sekhnuri + Nakil – passionate (good and bad), such as anything from them laying on top of one another admiring their bodies to her ignoring his advancements entirely. Her teasing him (pleasantly or unpleasantly).
                          • Nakil + Faeth – Friendliness with sexual tension. but remember, they have a past. Faeth could smile longingly at him, and frequently offer him gifts at his feet - stalking him even sometimes. He might occasionally touch the top of her head passively in approval.
                          • Faeth + Knirros – and to complete the love rectangle we have these two - new to each other but they seem to really click - especially when performing. so them dancing or holding each other or acting in their little damsel in distress scene would suit them. or even just sitting silently with each other. Him towering over her, training her, etc.

GROUPS::
                          • Atheloh, Dr. Professor Moonhead, Lealai and Kurru– all of them are in a crazy story full of anime-like awesomeness. Atheloh is almost always 'gunz-a-blazin', Dr. Professor moonhead pointing to victory, Lealai running in foolishly but excitedly, and Kurru standing in a stoic glory. or you can do a lineup of them, each looking suited to their personality.
                          • Nakil, Knirros, Sekhnuri, and Faeth (The Love Rectangle) – draw any combination of them. Around Nakil, Knirros interacts with Sekhnuri much like a friends with benefits relationship - being friendly without overly taking her over, but they are still touchy and flirty with one another. But all in all, Faeth and Knirros would stick together, but if Knirros isnt there, Faeth would be more comfortable approaching Nakil. either way, all four of them are fond of each other for different reasons and have different feelings so its going to be more on a talk-to-me basis. Included in this entourage might be some undead wandering around acting as slaves, masseurs, stools, etc.

Mega Lover

User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                          Race – Succubus
                                          Referencessketch
                                          Colorspalette
                                          Measurements – 5’10’’, hair to about her mid-back, 10’ wingspan, 5’ long tail. About a D to DD cup, but for sexy purposes or pinup poses, I'm not going to be too strict. >o>
                                          Attire – she wears whatever is appropriate for her environment, but never goes below a certain level of class. Never wears dresses. If she wears a skirt, it would be a pencil skirt. Most of the time, though she wears jumpsuits or pants with a nice top. Something showy and classy all at once. for a more modern look, put her in an outfit like black skinny jeans, some hot red heels and a ruffly tank top. she wears tall heels alot and little to no accessories. Seductive uniforms would also work (ex. nurse or teacher). In her succubus form, however, she doesn’t wear anything. If she does, it would be lingerie, dominatrixy stuff if shes in the mood, or a babydoll. She doesn’t like bright colors. Blacks mostly, maybe reds or greens or blues. Nothing too flashy.
                                          Defining Characteristics – tall, lightly tanned, stunningly gorgeous, biting tongue, deep laugh, sensual presence, blunt and aggressive behavior if pushed. Loner most of the time. Gets bored easily. Cant stand bullshit or slow behavior. Hates children and elderly. Hates most animals as well. Prefers the night.
                                          Details – she can transform from completely human to a succubus and anything in between. Her succubus form has a human-like face unless attacking, when it becomes scary and fanged and demonic-looking. Succubus image to use as an example when drawing her --& here
                                          Weapon(s) – seduction. Long, sharp teeth.
                                          Ideas – I would love a picture of her in her full on evil succubus mode - something to make me pee myself. Other ideas can be sexy, alluring, cunning. Drinking at a bar. Pinup. etc.

User Image
                                          Race – human
                                          Referencesroxie // colored // outfit // outfit // outfit // outfit // outfit // outfit // with Kajin
                                          Colorspalette
                                          Measurements – stands 5’3’’. When her hair is down it reaches her shoulders. Cup size is about 36J. yes. I said 36J. So shes chubby and big busted. But curvy.
                                          Attire – she wears cute unrealistic clothing. Lots of ribbons or bows or ruffles needed. Almost always in a dress. Lolita style would work – just as long as it isn’t super kawaii. Shes more hime or classic (without the ugly floral patterns). Think “Miwako” from the anime Paradise Kiss. She almost always has her hair up in pigtails. She cannot see without her glasses. She has earring piercings and usually has something BIG in them – loops, feathers, dream catchers, danglies, etc. in a zombie setting, you will find her in this outfit or something similar.
                                          Defining Characteristics – round face and cute facial features. Thick dark rimmed glasses. Chubby body. Naïve and compulsive behavior. Sings a lot – even about things shes doing. Constantly doing things with her hands. Daydreams a lot. Gets distracted easily. She runs off a lot too. She loves very greatly. She talks FOREVER sometimes with her useless mumblings.
                                          Details -- shes married to Kajin. They have a loving relationship, but Kajin sometimes doesnt seem to know how to handle her and their marriage is based solely off of the amount of love they feel for each other. From an outside viewpoint, it looks more like a guy who has a cat.
                                          Weapon(s) – none. Unless shes in a zombie setting. She would carry a lead pipe. But shed rather run away than use it. Shes a scaredy cat. More of a caretaker for the group than a fighter.
                                          Ideas – any cute romantic picture of her and her husband would be nice. She is often seen cooking, singing, tending to a garden, hovering, sleeping, writing in her journal, messing with her mp3 player. Or just being cute.

User Image
                                          Race – human (grafted)
                                          Referencesakhminafet // slavish outfit // chibi
                                          Colorspalette
                                          Measurements – 5’8’’. The longest part of her hair reaches the top of her breast. Longest horn measures about ten inches, smaller one measures about 6 inches. 6’ tail length. The eye in her hand measures about 2 1/5 inches in diameter.
                                          Attire – piercings – two in upper cartilage on left ear, normal piercings in both lobes, left eyebrow, bellybutton, both nipples. Tattoos – are actually scales; like her tail, they are an ivory color. SOME of the patterns on her skin are actually tattoos though, the colored bits. You do not have to keep the patterns I did on my sketch if you can design something better. As far as clothes goes, she wears things very similar to her sample sketch. Flowy, showing, slave-ish. She loves loincloths (especially long ones). Arm bands, bangles, ankle bangles, talon ring(s). she also wears very open outfits that consist of basically just jewelry (and her many piercings and lots of chains). She loves metal on her body, especially chainmail or other heavy pieces.
                                          Defining Characteristics – her grafts (red dragon horns, couatl tail, scales on her skin in the shape of tattoos, etc.). stoic and cool. Intelligent. Skilled fighter. She is proud, confident and never gives up. She is loyal to her Master, Skardirax. She is his crown jewel in her mind and she plans to keep it that way - always striving to prove she can do better for his sake. It means more than the world and life itself to know that Skardirax is proud of her and pleased with her. But she is also extremly dignified and is always on a quest to better her skillset for her own sake as well.
                                          Details – the creatures I pulled my grafts from are from the dungeons and dragons universe, so keep that in mind when look up sample images. She is an excellent breeder and grafter. She grafts others for a fee and also trades, buys, sells, and breeds many types of exotic creatures. Her lab is filled with collected pieces of these creatures, chemicals, tools, tables, etc for her experiments and procedures.
                                          Weapon(s) – chakram, dragon chain whip, two sai, and a giant cleaver. She fights evasively and acrobatically. Like a snake.
                                          Ideas – experimenting in her lab, caring for her creatures, fighting stances, sitting at her Master’s feet/tail or standing near him. Being beautifully epic.

Ascilla
                                          Race – human
                                          Referencessketch with Goat //
                                          Colors – editing
                                          Measurements – stands about 5' on a good day. normal body type, frail looking.
                                          Attire -- featured in ref. or similar styling. something gothy and lolita but fantasy. her clothes inevitably have a very "gypsy" vibe to them in the end. if you have questions about her current outfit or suggestions for a new design, please PM me about it. shes very particular and i would love to go over it with you.
                                          Defining Characteristics – cynical, serious, blunt. very realistic about things and prefers to stay as far away from drama as possible. doesnt really get along with most people and avoids them in general too. however, she is very intelligent and loves to offer her opinion whenever possible - even if its poorly timed and not too relevant or optimistic.
                                          Details – is a witch. she has a pet goat, which she aptly calls "Goat". doesnt really have a fondness for it - in fact, she thinks its irritating, a pest and smelly. but it gives her milk and wool and it helps as a sort of burglar alarm when it gets frightened about unwanted guests. She also has a poppet which she made herself. she communes with spirits through it to cast her magic and hexes. She named her poppet Dietrich and she carries it around with her everywhere, considering him more or a companion than Goat. She reveres nature, death, the fallen, rot and religion.
                                          Weapon(s) – spells and hexes she casts. but she also carries a large human femur which she uses as a club.
                                          Ideas – with Goat, whispering to Dietrich, hiding under her hood. writing in her spellbook, standing over a grave or in a graveyard, tending to something nature-y, etc.

User Image
                                          Race – Android
                                          Referencesrpg sheet
                                          Colorspalette
                                          Measurements – screw measurements. Shes a ******** robot with an buttload of weaponry - go crazy. But when comparing her to other people, put her at about 5’ even. Pretty much flat-chested.
                                          Attire – she attends a private school and may be seen wearing the uniform. Otherwise, she wears very Lolita-y tops with some sort of matching skirt or shorts. She usually wears at LEAST one thing to remind her of cats. Whether it’s a cat pin, a cat backpack/purse/fanny pack, or ears, a hoody/hat with cat face, cat paws, cat barrettes/bows/etc, or whatever. And sometimes dresses in as much cat attire as she can. Even a cat suit….
                                          Defining Characteristics – loud and extreme. Pyromaniac. In love with anything feline. Destructive and psychotic. Completely impatient. Sprinkles her speech with cat sounds occasionally. Her head is wired logically-minded like an android, but her information is lacking substance and accuracy.
                                          Details – she has either a crazed bloodlust look about her or a dumb robotic stare. She never takes the lead, but she will ALWAYS finish the job. Her pig tails come off and can turn into feet springs. Her stomach opens up and has whatever she could ever need inside. Its also where she keeps all her cats.
                                          Weapon(s) – left leg pops off into a bazooka (also has a cat gun attachment – funnel like in appearance), right arm pops off at the elbow for an Uzi Submachine gun, left arm pops off at the elbow for a chainsaw, shoulders open up and raise missile launchers, flamethrower in the back of the throat.
                                          Ideas – rampaging around with a buttload of weaponry causing mayhem. Setting fire to something. Surrounded by cats with a dumb dizzying bliss on her face. For anything else, shes better paired up with others.

User Image
                                          Race – mummified human
                                          Referenceshead shot // finger jewelry
                                          Colorspalette
                                          Measurements – standing about 5’2’’. Hair reaches her collarbone perfectly and wraps evenly, yet formingly around. Small-chested.
                                          Attire – usually found in soft, loose fabrics or tight mesh cloth or nothing at all. Her tastes in wardrobe are still very reminiscent of old Egypt. She loves to accessorize in gold. She is always wearing some sort of headdress. In a lot of formal occasions, she is known to cover her body in gold powder to change her skin tone. Her make-up is always dark. Sometimes she will have minions draw patterns on her skin with her make-up as well.
                                          Defining Characteristics – proud and regal, she looks down to others. Expert necromancer. She is independent and has a taste for luxury; bathing herself in it frequently. She can be spiteful and passive aggressive to get what she wants, and she will do anything to get what she wants. she can get jealous and angry with Nakil if he doesnt appreciate her properly and tends to take it out on him in vengefull ways. she is flirtatious and eager for attention, and when shes spiteful about it, you know its going to hurt. Even though she gets jealous of Nakil, she and him have an open sort of relationship. It has its highs and lows.
                                          Details – I usually envision her being about ½ corpse-like ½ normal looking. More like an intact zombie, really. But she may look as mummified as you would like her to appear. I just request that at the very least you keep her skin tone the same as the pallette above and no wounds or missing pieces please! and remember, shes suppose to look dead. she has a cobra familiar, Hatnu, which she loves unendingly and carries him around pretty much everywhere - around her neck, arms and even body. they share emotions with one another and are completely bonded. Hatnu also looks partially mummified.
                                          Weapon(s) – none. She sends undead minions to fight for her.
                                          Ideas – she envisions herself as a goddess. Immortal and beautiful. Looking so would suit her. She is always dignified, even in seduction. she does not feel beneath Nakil, but equal – even if his opinion of this differs. a couple portrait of her and Nakil, her and Hatnu, or her and Knirros. she may also be petting a skeleton pet, lounging about, getting dressed or painted up, or even summoning undead.

User Image
                                          Race – ghost of a human
                                          Referencesdoll // sketch // ghost form
                                          Colorspalette
                                          Measurements – her ghost form has no definite size since she moves in and out of being at will and seems almost smoke-like when she moves, but her doll form which she can possess stands about 5'3'' with hair that reaches her lower back tied on the side in a high pony tail. sometimes it is down, though. breast size: about a triple D, maybe a little bigger.
                                          Attire – just one outfit. The one she died in. it is featured in all of her refs, but if you have any questions, just ask me :3
                                          Defining Characteristics – she is, of course, a ghost, so she can move freely without walking or needing doors and such. she prefers to be in her ghost form to be comfortable, but will often possess her doll to do more tangible tasks and for travel. her personality is muted from being without emotions for so long, but underneath her quiet solitary behavior is a charismatic entertainer who use to work the club in the local town.
                                          Details – she lived alone in life and worked nights as a burlesque dancer in a desolate little town. her dream was to work proffesionally for high end clients at a high end club. the lights, the stage, the adoration were all she ever wanted. but it was never in the cards. unfortunately, it inevitably lead to her death - Knirros happened to be the one who took her back to be fed to Nakil. However, upon arriving, she saw the luxury, the audience, the stages and lights. All she could have dreamed of. Her clients were not what she could ever have pictured, but the scene was the same. Either way, this lead to her eventually staying for good, possessing bodies for shows and becoming a favored pet of Nakil. this was only for a time though. when Sekhnuri was brought into the picture, and became more favored. Faeth was then given to Knirros, who also enjoyed performing on the stage and now work together on stage and off.
                                          Weapon(s) – deception. her and knirros are in charge of catching and bringing back food for Nakil (which happens to be humans). their frequent technique: Faeth pretending to be a damsel in distress with Knirros attacking her. also some sort of dance/singing routine they perform in more specific crowds.
                                          Ideas – in her ghost form, wandering around, looking haunting and sad slightly misty maybe. in her doll form looking all melancholy. her looking terrified with knirros about to bite her neck. her bent forward on the ground in offering like worship. dancing and singing, like a siren (with or without knirros). Also in her various other forms (no pics yet. Ask.)

Mega Lover

User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                          Race – Red Dragon
                                          ReferencesSkar human // Top of outfit // outfit // Skar and a slave // unfinished dragon ref // Dragon sketch
                                          Colorspalette
                                          Measurements – In his dragon form, Skardirax is around 55 feet long, and about 12 feet tall at the shoulder. In human form, he is about 6 feet tall, with long crimson hair that he usually keeps tied up in a high ponytail. However, he is much more frequently found in his dragon form than his human one, which he mostly uses to interact better with Akhminafet.
                                          Attire – In his human form, Skardirax wears loose crimson pants, and occasionally also the top in the reference section.
                                          Defining Characteristics – Skardirax is cunning and diplomatic, though he also has a tendency to throw caution and responsibility to the wind and give in to his competitiveness and wanderlust. He is very learned and loves teaching what he knows to Akhminafet. (Though sometimes it may come off as bragging, she doesn't seem to mind.) Akhminafet is his masterpiece and he showers her in devoted affection, tenderness and pride. However, he is stern and exacting when it comes to her training, and demands the best of her as he demands it of himself. He is always searching for some new item or technique that would give his beloved show slave an edge. He is quite physically adept in both forms and takes care to never fall below physical perfection - though for a dragon, that requires very little effort.
                                          Details – Skardirax is part of a league of powerful monsters that captures and pits lesser creatures against each other in various competitions. The more exotic and skilled the creature presented to the league is, the more prestige their master earns, and Skardirax is determined to make Akhminafet champion. He also owns a not-insignificant hoard that he keeps carefully organized in his mountain lair, accumulated from centuries of his adventures that he usually drags Akhminafet off to join as well.
                                          Weapon(s) – In his natural form, Skardirax uses his claws and fiery breath to great effect. In his human form, he can defend himself with magic, fists, or a variety of weapons from his collection.
                                          Ideas – Skardirax likes to lounge about, and is usually leaning or sprawling against something, preferably with Akhminafet somewhere at his feet getting petted. (Skardirax could pet her forever.) He frequently spends time reading, training or exploring with Akhminafet, or just admiring his hoard. He studies in his little library nook a lot, too (if you wish to take on this last idea, PM me for details on his living quarters). NOTE! in the unfinished dragon ref, the female with him is a giant. please refer to the measurements section for sizing.

User Image
                                          Race – Human
                                          ReferencesKajin // with Roxie
                                          Colorspalette
                                          Measurements – Kajin is about 5’5’’ tall.
                                          Attire – Kajin dresses fairly casually, something like a t-shirt, jeans, and jacket. He has black-framed glasses, without which he is practically blind. In a zombie setting, he would likely also have a backpack or toolbelt of some sort to carry the many odds and ends he would consider useful.
                                          Defining Characteristics – Kajin is good-natured, reliable, and friendly, if prone to spouting off facts no one cares about. He is a devoted husband to Roxie and works hard to provide for her. He also has a heroic streak that sometimes leads him to put more effort into helping people than he really should. He is a total nerd, although his extensive knowledge of nearly anything does come in handy at times.
                                          Details – Kajin is not very good at managing his appearance, and mostly leaves it to Roxie to make him look presentable. He is a compulsive reader, and if reading material is available he will quickly become engrossed in it, even if it’s just the nutrition facts on a cereal box.
                                          Weapon(s) – In a zombie setting, Kajin would use a shovel that he has turned into a spear-like weapon.
                                          Ideas – tenderly paying Roxie some affection and attention, sitting nearby her hovering. He has to keep an eye on her because of how she is so independent and watches her like a hawk - pulling her away from danger or taking sharp things away from her.

Nakil
                                          Race – Noble-caste Rakshasa
                                          ReferencesCoat // Cravat
                                          Colorspalette
                                          Measurements – Nakil stands around 6’6’’ tall.
                                          Attire – Nakil dresses in the finest fashions available to him, favoring Gothic and Victorian fashions, and usually topping it off with a long coat. He always strives to maintain a gentlemanly appearance, but occasionally trades his fancy suits for a set of open-chested silk robes when he feels inclined to be seductive or lazy.
                                          Defining Characteristics – Nakil is convinced of his own superiority and sees anything that seems to contradict his complete mastery of everything he surveys as merely a challenge to be conquered. A creature of immense appetites, he has little regard for the freedom or independence of others and expects others to cater to his whims. A naturally talented necromancer, his undead minions and slaves eagerly seek to please their master or face inventive punishments. He is aggressive and demanding, though not without a (rather skewed) sense of fairness and self-control. He is passionately and romantically obsessed with Sekhnuri, though he tells himself he has no illusions of monogamy with her and merely seeks to reach some sort of understanding that will benefit them both and ensure their needs are met. He has a close and trusting master/servant relationship with Knirros. He acts toward Faeth with the wistful closeness of a former lover, and secretly enjoys the fact that she still stalks him.
                                          Details – Nakil is a Rakshasa and has the head of a white tiger, and his entire body is covered in matching fur, though he has no tail. Like all rakshasas, he preys upon humanoid creatures for food. Nakil is very picky in the undead he chooses to serve him, shunning rotting zombies or simple skeletons in favor of more human-like and intelligent undead that often have a gaunt, well-preserved look, much like Sekhnuri, and dresses them in the finest gothic fashions. He lives inside of a once-great cathedral that has been long since abandoned.
                                          Weapon(s): Nakil regards combat as beneath him, however, he also doesn’t completely rely on his minions to defend him. He frequently carries a magic staff and a small kris-style knife.
                                          Ideas: Sitting/laying on a couch with Sekhnuri or Faeth in his lap, or with any other slave at his feet or standing behind him. Working or studying in his necromantic lab. Wandering the halls of his cathedral, perhaps with a small entourage. Flirting with an appreciative female servant or tormenting an unwilling one. Looking regal and/or bored.

User Image
                                          Race – Servant-caste Rakshasa
                                          ReferencesBody and outfit ref // Body harness ref
                                          Colorspalette
                                          Measurements – Knirros is about 5’, and maintains a lithe and lightly muscled body in all his forms. Elven forms have straight, waist length hair, usually pulled back in some elaborate style, and are highly androgynous in appearance, with little difference between the male and female forms. His natural form has the head of a black-furred Indian wolf, with black fur covering his body. He occasionally appears as a normal wolf with the same coloration.
                                          Attire – Knirros enjoys disguise and taking on different personas, so his wardrobe varies wildly from form to form. However, in all his forms he has a marked preference for elaborate, revealing bellydancer-esque clothing and/or bondage gear, heavily accented with jewelry and body paint. When in public, he usually dresses his human male as a commoner would in a gothic or Victorian style, though he usually leaves his shirt open to show off as much as he can.
                                          Defining Characteristics – Knirros loves disguise, deception and seduction for their own sakes. He is soft-spoken and reserved, but narcissistic, self-assured and always confident in whatever body he is currently using. Knirros is fluid and graceful in motion and a capable fighter and dancer who gives the impression that he is somehow made of smoke. He isn't quite yet sure what to do with Faeth, but certainly enjoys having her serving him and finds her a very enjoyable partner. He is somewhat ambivalent to Sekhnuri's sensuous attentions, enjoying them for their own sake without having any feelings for her.
                                          Details – Knirros, just like Nakil, is a Rakshasa. He makes good use of his shapechanging powers, frequently appearing in public as a beautiful elven male (or female, if the situation calls for it.) He has been Nakil’s 'right hand man' for decades, and enjoys the close bond he has with his master. Like all rakshasas, he preys upon humanoid creatures for food, though he appreciates other forms of cuisine as well.
                                          Weapon(s) – Knirros's training as a battle dervish have made him skilled in a variety of bladed weapons, including tulwar, falcata and kukri, which he usually uses with one in each hand, as well as his personal favorite - a chain meteor hammer enchanted with fire magic. He often keeps it wrapped around his waist like a belt when not in use.
                                          Ideas – Seducing some innocent creature to present to his master. Performing, perhaps in a sleazy bar while on the search for new prey, or using his meteor hammer as a prop. Fighting poses using meteor hammer or blades. Admiring himself or showing off. Being mysterious and menacing. In wolf form, laying at Nakil's feet or getting petted.

User Image
                                          Race – Grippli
                                          Referencesquuen
                                          Colorspattern and colors
                                          Measurements – stands about 2’, his armadillo reaches half way up his body when hes walking, and can stand as tall as Quuen can.
                                          Attire – he dresses very princely and proper. his shirt is long-sleeved and opens like a high vest in the front. His pants tie at the waist with a simple rope. He wears a fur neck scarf that hooks in the front. His accessories include two leg bands made of leather, a pearl anklet on his left ankle, a grand gem necklace with tassels and precious beads wrapped on top of the fur scarf. He always walks with his fancy cane with a shooter marble atop it (remember how big they would be to a creature of his size) and smaller marbles strung around the top. He is NEVER without his satchel which he wears over his body and lays in the front. it holds all of his most prized possessions. His backpack and other things he usually pawns off onto Guapillo – his pack armadillo and mount. Guapillo has a single personal belonging he wears which is a thin baby blue bell collar.
                                          Defining Characteristics – curious and adventurous, with a bright full spirit. He gets into more trouble than he can handle most times, and finds it fun. Adventure, excitement, danger, high stakes, mysteries? hell yes! He cant help himself to take any challenge available and will bet and wager on anything, anytime. He LOVES money and treasure and trinkets. Shiny shiny please please please.
                                          Details – his race, the Grippli, can be found here, his frog type though is a pacman frog, specifically use the one in the color section link for body pattern/coloration. You may draw him in an alternate form, though that has wings as well. red dragon wings to be exact – but proportionate to his body, of course.
                                          Weapon(s) – his cane if he needs to, but mostly uses his fire breath
                                          Ideas – He is my dungeons and dragons character I actually campaign with and I love playing him. Hes the type of adventurer that runs into a room without looking - yelling loudly and charging forward. The first thing on his mind at ALL times when running around a dungeon is TREASURE. Allz the timez. Who cares about traps and enemies and crap? He doesn’t. hes way too fun-loving for his own good and always is happy. Nothing can get him down, except maybe no treasure to be found :C but even his sadness and anger are comedic.

User Image
                                          Race – human
                                          Referencesheadshots
                                          Colorspalette
                                          Measurements – without his moon-shaped toupee, he stands about 5’6’’, with it he stands app. 6’3’’
                                          Attire – always found in the same white lab coat with the same suit underneath. Pens, gadgets, handkerchiefs and other such things may be in his lab coat or suit pocket(s). He wears tiny circular glasses that balance on his large nose. sometimes you may find him dressing like a woman, though. But you'd be lucky (or Unlucky, I suppose) if you were to catch a glimpse of this though, because he does it only in the strictest privacy of his personal quarters – which he usually keeps locked with eight different locking points. Who knows what else goes on in there….
                                          Defining Characteristics – Moonhead is grandiose, loud, and megalomaniacal. He works tirelessly towards his goals (whatever they may be) with reckless abandon. Enjoys using overly large words, yelling, and pointing. He often changes his name to have added new, more important-sounding titles such as “Dr.” or “Esquire” or “IV”, etc.
                                          Details – he has a strong face/jaw-line/nose and squinted eyes that always look like they are shut. His eyebrows are incredibly bushy. He talks to himself a lot. In the story he is from, he convinces his “daughter”, Atheloh, and her friends to run around town doing his bidding – including anywhere from errands, breaking and entering, stealing, destroying, fighting, and saving people, and other such strange things. Hes a really good cook. He LOVES 70’s and 80’s strong female singers like Heart, Pat Benatar, Blondie, and also has a strange thing for Demi Lovato, finding her inspiring and glorious.
                                          Weapon(s) – His hair has a mind of its own, and may be seen lassoing a foe and spinning them wildly overhead - all while Moonhead stands by oblivious to it. His ultimate technique involves him grabbing the offender with both his hair and beard in a pincer-like grab.
                                          Ideas – standing in front of charts/chalkboard/graphs/etc. hunched over papers or a project. Dancing/creeping/lurking/raving/etc. couple art with his “daughter” Atheloh. Group art with Atheloh, Lealai, and Kurru (read posing and pairing). A sentimental pic of him looking at a worn photo of his real wife and daughter.

Mega Lover

User Image

If you want to trade links, just ask :3

LINKS IN::User Image

User Image
                            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/perfect-fit-art-auction-20m-in-prizes/t.87084091/][img]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae263/indigomagenta/Banners/pfsbutton_zpsf8c52b07.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/perfect-fit-art-auction-20m-in-prizes/t.87084091/][img]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae263/indigomagenta/Banners/pfbbutton_zps08954203.png[/img][/url]

LINKS OUT::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

User Image

User Image User Image
                            User Image

Mega Lover

Mega Lover

Mega Lover

Mega Lover

Mega Lover

Mega Lover

Mega Lover

Quick Reply