Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Contest begins: June 1, 2012
Contest ends:Sept. 1, 2012

User Image

1-Follow TOS-Keep it PG-13!!
2-NO stealing art!!
3-You may submit art more than once--Just tell me what # submision it is.
4-This is a friendly thread/contest and disturbing the peace will get you reported!
5-DON'T QUOTE ANYTHING FROM THE FRONT PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
6-I have the right to change/add rules.
Any other questions? Just ask me. Quote me for a faster reply.
User Image

Due to the lack of art and Rent and Akane/Danny not reciving an entry. The Rewards will be changed..............The art will now be judged over all piece instead of individualy by character..
1st place-- 1mil
2nd place--300k
3rd place-- 200k
4th place-- 100k
Honerblemention: 50k
WINNERS NOW ANNOUNCED!!
Prizes are now being sent out ~ Thankyou all who participated in the contest!!!

1st place----Hudster
2nd----Copicthang
3rd-------cocoprincipessa
4th-----MelonFrosting
Honerble mention: Retroactive Renegade

User Image
Name: Bunny
Referance: Avatar Referance style 1

Description: A 17 year old. She is a funny and sexy girl with some attitude. She is from an upper-middle class. She loves to lay on her bed and watch her flat screan t.v. Her favorite dessert is flan, if not that then Pocky. She loves to draw and listen to music. When she's procrastinating on her homework she loves to go to the mall and shop.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Akane and Danny
Referance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Akane Description: An 18 year old girl. She's a bit of a tomboy and loves any kind of music! Obsessed with zombies. She loves to go to the movies and reading. Her favorite candy is anything sour. Her favorite colors are green and black.

Danny Description: 22 year old guy from the Netherlands. Photographer and Aerospace Engineer. He's nut's about anything that can fly, and enjoys reading. Tea addict. He's shy, but if he's comfortable around you he's outgoing and crazy. He's a total klutz and a nightowl. His favorite colours are silver and blue.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Chelle
Referance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
STYLE 1 and STYLE 2
Description: An 18 year old very elegant and charming young lady. She comes from a wealthy family. Her talent is playing the French horn. She has a very lady like attitude. Her favorite dessert is a strawberry sunday. She loves walking around the garden and admire the beutiful flowers.

Name: Kari and Andre
Referance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
STYLE 1 and STYLE 2
ANDRE: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kari Description : A 17 year old preppy young girl. She loves to listen to music and talk on the phone. If she's not on the computer on FB, she's out with her boyfriend (Andre). Her favorite dessert is chocolate chip cookies. Her usual hang out is in a cafe shop munching on those cookies with hot chocolate. She attends High school so that's the only reason she practicaly wears a school uniform.
Andre Description: He's a very kind and simple 17 year old even if he doesn't look it. He loves to walk in the park at night to admire the stars and to be alone mostly. His favorite dessert are dark chocolate strawberries. He may seem like a reble at first but it's just for the fashon, yet his over protection of Kari is what makes him a strong warrior.

Name: Regina and Chad
Referance: Art Referance
Regina Description: She's 5'4 tall, super skinny, with somewhat large boobs, has a belly button piercing, a middle lip piercing, a nose piercing, multiple eyebrows and 2 moles under her left eye, she also has that starter sleeve tattoo. She's a hair and makeup person, can't live without it. She loves to watch the sky with Chad and talk. In her spare time she likes to go to little coffee shops, kinda like the fancy maid cafes

Chad Description: He's 5'8" tall , kinda muscley, has his bottom bellybutton pierced, has a starter sleeve tattoo on his left shoulder his past time is playing the drumms. chad likes smoking, coffee, cartoons,candy, and traveling.

Name: Rentashi
STYLE 1 and STYLE 2
Rentashi Description: Rentashi is an 18 year old female who loves to draw. She loves to listen to music to let her imagination run wild. When she has free time she goes attends concerts. She loves the colors red and black. Her favorit dessert is anything sour. From time to time she hangs with her friends for coffee and cake.

User Image

Akane and Danny l Bunny l Chelle l Kari and Andre l Regina and Chad l Rentashi

Click on the names to go to photobucket to view all entries: Total of 11 entries..

User Image
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/pandory-s-2nd-art-contest-dnp/t.80114835_5/][img]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb358/kuroxkoneko1/kari-2.jpg[/img][/url]

OUT LINKS

User Image

User Image

Aged Codger

Bumps for you!~ <3
<3 thankyou

Aged Codger

You're welcome kari :3

Aged Codger

bump

/i'm gonna be your official bumper again, aren't I? /
so it will seem :3 BUT I highly appreciate it biggrin