Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lizardlea13

Oh yes, in-state tuition is very nice!

Oh I know!!! I like loose leaf books because I can just bring in a single chapter to class so my backpack isn't really heavy, but we can't sell them back. That's what really sucks about them.

Although I must say I don't like the playful ones that use their claws. >_>; I'm allergic so when they scratch me my skin gets very badly inflamed. Yes, I'm allergic and own a cat. Cats are my favorite animals and I've always had one at some point in my life, I just can't imagine life without a cat! ; w;
I haven't had a kitten around in years so I can't even remember that happening to me. xd I know Contessa likes to play with my hair, but considering it's more than two feet long, it makes sense. Especially when it's wet - string! xDDDD

Well that's what counts!
I dreamed quite a bit about Accounting but hopefully that means I retained the information I studied. xD
I guess loose-leafs do have their benefits, but I still think it's crazy how much they cost...>.<
And the not selling them back (and thus also not renting them) sucks too. x.x

Aw. That must be tough being allergic...@_@
I guess it's not too bad though? Since you're able to have cats anyway...x3
I haven't had a kitten myself in a long time, but when I was visiting Matt in the summer, one of the people in his building accidentally left her kitten out in the hall area, and he insisted we bring said kitten up to his apartment until the owner could get her in the morning, so she didn't get outside.
Actually...no, that was the first time, and she was too freaked out by the new place and his cats (which we locked in a room) to be really playful... A couple days later he brought her up again when he was leaving for work, so I had to watch her till her owner came to get her... She kept swatting at me, and I'mlike, no, I'm tired, go lay over there and be good...@_@;;
One of my cats will try to play with pretty much anything string-like...but not my hair. x3
Not that mine's two feet long though, wow...o.o

Ah, well hopefully you're right there! =p

Amorous Loverboy

15,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Generous 100
*rolls on in*

Deadly Gekko

21,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nyaoista
I guess loose-leafs do have their benefits, but I still think it's crazy how much they cost...>.<
And the not selling them back (and thus also not renting them) sucks too. x.x

Aw. That must be tough being allergic...@_@
I guess it's not too bad though? Since you're able to have cats anyway...x3
I haven't had a kitten myself in a long time, but when I was visiting Matt in the summer, one of the people in his building accidentally left her kitten out in the hall area, and he insisted we bring said kitten up to his apartment until the owner could get her in the morning, so she didn't get outside.
Actually...no, that was the first time, and she was too freaked out by the new place and his cats (which we locked in a room) to be really playful... A couple days later he brought her up again when he was leaving for work, so I had to watch her till her owner came to get her... She kept swatting at me, and I'mlike, no, I'm tired, go lay over there and be good...@_@;;
One of my cats will try to play with pretty much anything string-like...but not my hair. x3
Not that mine's two feet long though, wow...o.o

Ah, well hopefully you're right there! =p

Oh I completely agree! I understand a book costing a lot because it has to be bound and everything but loose leaf is just printed paper. If I could do it at home, it shouldn't be that expensive. D:<

It really sucks but I've gotten use to it with time. :3 I found out I was allergic in 1st grade and nothing serious has ever happened. biggrin
Awwww! heart I'm glad she wasn't left out there, that could have ended badly for her! D: Wait, he left his kitten out in the hallway more than once? >___>; I'm not so sure this guy should own a pet...
She usually only plays with my hair when I grab it and bounce it around, if I'm just sitting there I don't have a problem. :3 One of my sister's cats likes to paw at her hair when she sleeps though. She wakes up with the most nasty looking ratted hair I've ever seen. >_> And it's gotta take a long time to get it straight too.
Hehe, I've been growing it out for a while, I think I look better with long hair. <3

I guess we'll see as time goes on. o 3o
Lizardlea13

Oh I completely agree! I understand a book costing a lot because it has to be bound and everything but loose leaf is just printed paper. If I could do it at home, it shouldn't be that expensive. D:<

It really sucks but I've gotten use to it with time. :3 I found out I was allergic in 1st grade and nothing serious has ever happened. biggrin
Awwww! heart I'm glad she wasn't left out there, that could have ended badly for her! D: Wait, he left his kitten out in the hallway more than once? >___>; I'm not so sure this guy should own a pet...
She usually only plays with my hair when I grab it and bounce it around, if I'm just sitting there I don't have a problem. :3 One of my sister's cats likes to paw at her hair when she sleeps though. She wakes up with the most nasty looking ratted hair I've ever seen. >_> And it's gotta take a long time to get it straight too.
Hehe, I've been growing it out for a while, I think I look better with long hair. <3

I guess we'll see as time goes on. o 3o
They just want all our monies! gonk

Ah, yeah, if you've been allergic for that long I guess it's just part of how things are at this point.
Andyeah, we found neighbor lady's kitten twice. She said that she tries to get outside all the time, and I'mlike...seriously how do you not realize your kitten isn't in your tiny apartment before you go to bed? =/
Lol that must suck dealing with the cat pawing at her hair while she sleeps. XD

I rarely cut my hair more than a tiny bit, but it's still only like...a good six inches at least above my hips? *shrugs*
Probably because I don't cut the dead ends off enough... sweatdrop

Deadly Gekko

21,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nyaoista
They just want all our monies! gonk

Ah, yeah, if you've been allergic for that long I guess it's just part of how things are at this point.
Andyeah, we found neighbor lady's kitten twice. She said that she tries to get outside all the time, and I'mlike...seriously how do you not realize your kitten isn't in your tiny apartment before you go to bed? =/
Lol that must suck dealing with the cat pawing at her hair while she sleeps. XD

I rarely cut my hair more than a tiny bit, but it's still only like...a good six inches at least above my hips? *shrugs*
Probably because I don't cut the dead ends off enough... sweatdrop

Well I can't deny the truth. .____.

Pretty much. Having three cats in one house isn't something I'm used to though. V_V
Yeeeeaaaaah that's not okay. This lady shouldn't own a pet other than like, fish or something.
She doesn't seem to mind so. *Shrugs* o 3o

That's pretty long, do you have people constantly reminding you of the fact that your hair is long? I do. xd Ya know, cause I forgot since the last time I remembered I had hair! >___>;;;;
I haven't had my hair trimmed in years. I'll never understand why people think dead hair will effect the roots. Cause they don't. >.> All the hair you see is dead but the roots - inside your skin - are not. The ends of hair don't communicate with the roots in any way so they aren't like, "Crap dude! We've got split ends! Stop growing!" xDDD Sorry, I just hear a ton of people say that I must get my hair trimmed all the time to make it grow so long and I just...don't get the logic. ._.
Lizardlea13

Well I can't deny the truth. .____.

Pretty much. Having three cats in one house isn't something I'm used to though. V_V
Yeeeeaaaaah that's not okay. This lady shouldn't own a pet other than like, fish or something.
She doesn't seem to mind so. *Shrugs* o 3o

That's pretty long, do you have people constantly reminding you of the fact that your hair is long? I do. xd Ya know, cause I forgot since the last time I remembered I had hair! >___>;;;;
I haven't had my hair trimmed in years. I'll never understand why people think dead hair will effect the roots. Cause they don't. >.> All the hair you see is dead but the roots - inside your skin - are not. The ends of hair don't communicate with the roots in any way so they aren't like, "Crap dude! We've got split ends! Stop growing!" xDDD Sorry, I just hear a ton of people say that I must get my hair trimmed all the time to make it grow so long and I just...don't get the logic. ._.
So you have three cats now?
How many have you generally had at once..?
And, no, if she forgets about a kitten I don't think she should be allowed to have a poor fishy. o.o

>.>;
It never really made sense to me how trimming hair could make it grow faster,
but I feel like my hair grows so slowly compared to a lot of people's,
so I just kinda go along with it. sweatdrop

Deadly Gekko

21,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nyaoista
So you have three cats now?
How many have you generally had at once..?
And, no, if she forgets about a kitten I don't think she should be allowed to have a poor fishy. o.o

>.>;
It never really made sense to me how trimming hair could make it grow faster,
but I feel like my hair grows so slowly compared to a lot of people's,
so I just kinda go along with it. sweatdrop

I have one cat, my sister and her husband have two.
I've generally had one or two at a time. But one was ALWAYS a short hair - both of my sister's cats have long fur. =/
Well if the cat is still alive I imagine it gets fed. At least a fish won't be able to swim into the hallway and get trampled/eaten. But if she were to forget and not feed it, yeah, definitely doesn't deserve ANY pets. >_>;

Some people think their hair grows faster after they trim it, but that's usually just because they naturally have hair that grows fast. Hair does tend to get thinner as you go down, so when it grows back without the split ends it may look thicker and people think that means their hair is growing faster. If you just take the time to think about your hair it makes no sense that dead hair could have any effect on your roots. Beauticians like to tell people that since they get money when you go in to get your hair cut. razz
Lizardlea13

I have one cat, my sister and her husband have two.
I've generally had one or two at a time. But one was ALWAYS a short hair - both of my sister's cats have long fur. =/
Well if the cat is still alive I imagine it gets fed. At least a fish won't be able to swim into the hallway and get trampled/eaten. But if she were to forget and not feed it, yeah, definitely doesn't deserve ANY pets. >_>;

Some people think their hair grows faster after they trim it, but that's usually just because they naturally have hair that grows fast. Hair does tend to get thinner as you go down, so when it grows back without the split ends it may look thicker and people think that means their hair is growing faster. If you just take the time to think about your hair it makes no sense that dead hair could have any effect on your roots. Beauticians like to tell people that since they get money when you go in to get your hair cut. razz
Aw, that doesn't sound fun. So much fur. gonk
And my point about forgetting a kitten was that they tend to be playful and in your face, so if poor fishy was just sitting quietly in the tank as fishies tend to do...who knows what would happen. o.o
Kitty definitely seemed to be taken care of, if a tad bit forgotten. @_@

Aanyways.
How are you? :3

Deadly Gekko

21,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nyaoista
Aw, that doesn't sound fun. So much fur. gonk
And my point about forgetting a kitten was that they tend to be playful and in your face, so if poor fishy was just sitting quietly in the tank as fishies tend to do...who knows what would happen. o.o
Kitty definitely seemed to be taken care of, if a tad bit forgotten. @_@

Aanyways.
How are you? :3

A lot of fur indeed.
Mmmm, that's very understandable. D: These poor pets, oh man.
Well, as long as it's taken care of then. .___.

I'm good, been doing a lot of studying for my accounting class and I think it's going okay. Yourself? :3
Lizardlea13

A lot of fur indeed.
Mmmm, that's very understandable. D: These poor pets, oh man.
Well, as long as it's taken care of then. .___.

I'm good, been doing a lot of studying for my accounting class and I think it's going okay. Yourself? :3
Ah, I'm sure the accounting will be fine~
I'm rather exhausted, myself...work and midterms and not sleeping enough is not a good combination...>.<;;
Which is why I'm actually gonna head to bed now.
Yay, sleep before midnight~ >.<
Good night~ ♥

Deadly Gekko

21,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nyaoista
Ah, I'm sure the accounting will be fine~
I'm rather exhausted, myself...work and midterms and not sleeping enough is not a good combination...>.<;;
Which is why I'm actually gonna head to bed now.
Yay, sleep before midnight~ >.<
Good night~ ♥

You say that but we'll just have to wait until Thursday to find out. xd
Oh dear, I always make sure I get enough sleep cause I don't do so well on lack of sleep. >.>;
Sweet dreams! :3
Lizardlea13

You say that but we'll just have to wait until Thursday to find out. xd
Oh dear, I always make sure I get enough sleep cause I don't do so well on lack of sleep. >.>;
Sweet dreams! :3
Sorry for superlate reply. ._.;
Life is just. burning_eyes
Anyhow~
Good luck on your exam tomorrow! :3

Amorous Loverboy

15,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Generous 100

Quick Reply

Submit