Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 205 206 207 > >> >>> »|

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Case Alexander
That's not really true...least not about the nice part.

A likely story!
D: That's sad! In truth I'd enter a lot of contests....if I wasn't so easily distracted. >_>

You said humble, that's the worst I put the most emphasis on. razz

It's not like I've known you for more than FIVE years or anything. Nope.
I know, I feel bad. ): I tried to get a bunch of characters so hopefully everyone can find at least one character they'd like to draw! D: Well you should stop letting yourself get distracted! razz I have two people that have told me they plan on entering a loooooot of pieces. You should do the same! XD

Mad Cynic's Significant Otter

Star-Crossed Warrior

31,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
Lizardlea13
Elven Warrior Maiden
Eww, I was not a fan of Finding Nemo. Twould be much better if the sharks ate everyone.

Aww, really? Why didn't you like it? o 3o For what it's worth, I had to look up the name Nigel in google, I never remembered the bird's name. XD I'm more of a Scuttle fan actually. <3 Also, my favorite character was the turtle Crush who was only in the movie for like 5 minutes. T wT

Oh! Eloven got a cute little freebie from one of the artists of an auction I auto bought. :3

I just didn't find it that interesting and found Dori to be annoying, not funny. And the poor shark never got a decent dinner D:

Ooo, she's a little cutie whee I especially like the detail on the headpiece.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elven Warrior Maiden
I just didn't find it that interesting and found Dori to be annoying, not funny. And the poor shark never got a decent dinner D:

Aww~ I think I ended up enjoying more of the side characters than the main ones. xd (I loved the sharks and the other fish in the tank - and obviously the turtles. <3) But fish are friends, not food!

I know right?! I usually don't like chibis but the amount of attention and detail in that one made me really happy so I like it. <3

Star-Crossed Warrior

31,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lizardlea13
Elven Warrior Maiden

Aww~ I think I ended up enjoying more of the side characters than the main ones. xd (I loved the sharks and the other fish in the tank - and obviously the turtles. <3) But fish are friends, not food!

I know right?! I usually don't like chibis but the amount of attention and detail in that one made me really happy so I like it. <3

Tuna is food. Delicious, delicious food. The rest of seafood I don't care for xd

I do like chibis, but I like more 'realistic' art too 3nodding As an art whore, I like pretty much everything ;3

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elven Warrior Maiden
Tuna is food. Delicious, delicious food. The rest of seafood I don't care for xd

I do like chibis, but I like more 'realistic' art too 3nodding As an art whore, I like pretty much everything ;3

I love tuna and shrimp. Otherwise I completely agree. x3

I'm an art whore...for art styles I like. >_____>; I could open it up to include chibis, but I doubt I'd want to give any of them even 500k. ._. That's how much they don't appeal to me unfortunately.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I need to go study for ACC 401...I can try to get more information posted later though. We'll see, no guarantees. xd

Star-Crossed Warrior

31,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lizardlea13
Elven Warrior Maiden

I love tuna and shrimp. Otherwise I completely agree. x3

I'm an art whore...for art styles I like. >_____>; I could open it up to include chibis, but I doubt I'd want to give any of them even 500k. ._. That's how much they don't appeal to me unfortunately.

The rest of the sea can go off and cry in the corner, as much as we care (about eating it 8D).

Yeah, I could not imagine spending that much on a chibi. Like, ever. Art is so expensive, though, so I could see people charging that much for one -__-

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elven Warrior Maiden
The rest of the sea can go off and cry in the corner, as much as we care (about eating it 8D).

Yeah, I could not imagine spending that much on a chibi. Like, ever. Art is so expensive, though, so I could see people charging that much for one -__-

Haha, I was about to say that there are a LOT of fish I love looking at but wouldn't eat. xd

Oh man, you have no idea how popular chibis are on Gaia. They can be as, if not MORE, expensive than realistic art. So a lot of people do charge that much. =/

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A bump because I love you. <3

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
xx I met my fate xx

Aww, thank you! <3 You should totally enter at some point~ ;3

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

In a relationship with her cat

Shy Gawker

Lizardlea13
Entry!

Username: Mikosama
Entry: Here!
Character(s): Xadriana
Comments: heart

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mikosama
Username: Mikosama
Entry: Here!
Character(s): Xadriana
Comments: heart

Oooh, thank you very much! heart Though I will tell you she'll do even better in the contest if you shade her~ ;3

You're the first to make an entry for her so you get 500k! biggrin

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lizardlea13
xx I met my fate xx

Aww, thank you! <3 You should totally enter at some point~ ;3

You get free art from me forever though. 0.0

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
xx I met my fate xx
You get free art from me forever though. 0.0

There's a difference between me requesting art from you and you simply choosing someone to draw and have entered here though. :3 And I fully plan on having family and friends help me by voting so it won't be biased towards my favorite artists. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff