Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Vampire

7,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Txaly
I've been itching to make Halloween-themed arts-- great contest! (Though I'm not much of a tektek person..)

It's okay, you don't necessarily have to make an avi from tektek, but at least make an avi using some of your items you already own or items you plan to get. :3
ISeras_VictoriaI
Txaly
I've been itching to make Halloween-themed arts-- great contest! (Though I'm not much of a tektek person..)

It's okay, you don't necessarily have to make an avi from tektek, but at least make an avi using some of your items you already own or items you plan to get. :3

I'm not too creative when it comes to avatars to begin with, but I was wondering about something!

I checked out the item Death's Whisper; I don't quite understand what is gorey about them-- would you mind expanding on the matter a little for me, Ms. Victoria?

Dangerous Vampire

7,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Txaly
ISeras_VictoriaI
Txaly

I'm not too creative when it comes to avatars to begin with, but I was wondering about something!

I checked out the item Death's Whisper; I don't quite understand what is gorey about them-- would you mind expanding on the matter a little for me, Ms. Victoria?

Simple, on an avi it would just look like simple blood, right?

Put it on an avi artwork and the artist can get ideas to add anything extra such as vital organs. Not that the item shows total gore, but I don't want people to find loop holes to be used for gore purposes otherwise. I know, I seen this a lot with certian artworks, mostly from detailed oriented artists. That's why I kinda have to disinclude the item.
ISeras_VictoriaI
Txaly
ISeras_VictoriaI
Txaly

Put it on an avi artwork and the artist can get ideas to add anything extra such as vital organs. Not that the item shows total gore, but I don't want people to find loop holes to be used for gore purposes otherwise. I know, I seen this a lot with certian artworks, mostly from detailed oriented artists. That's why I kinda have to disinclude the item.

So..

No organs protruding and excessive gore/nudity, right?

Dangerous Vampire

7,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Txaly
ISeras_VictoriaI
Txaly
ISeras_VictoriaI
Txaly

So..

No organs protruding and excessive gore/nudity, right?

Pretty much, the most gore you can go are gaia zombie items. That's about it, anything beyond zombie items will not be accepted. :3
ISeras_VictoriaI

Pretty much, the most gore you can go are gaia zombie items. That's about it, anything beyond zombie items will not be accepted. :3

Duly noted, milady.

Dangerous Vampire

7,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Txaly
ISeras_VictoriaI

Duly noted, milady.

Lols.

No I'm serious, even stated it on the contest post. No gore or nude allowed.

If anything that relates to gore that is usable, it would be the zombie items on Gaia such as Walking Dead and what not.

Any other than those items mentioned that artists can manipulate into gore is unacceptable.

Dangerous Vampire

7,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hunting for elephants.:3
emotion_zombie I have an entry to submit emotion_zombie
Name: Txaly
Avi: My current smile
Entry: Link of Entry.
Password: ( emotion_dowant I want to play a game emotion_dowant )

Loyal Wife

HeIIraiser

You chose wisely >>
I have some arts of me and Fish <3 Not suitable for gaia though T-T

Dangerous Vampire

7,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Txaly
emotion_zombie I have an entry to submit emotion_zombie
Name: Txaly
Avi: My current smile
Entry: Link of Entry.
Password: ( emotion_dowant I want to play a game emotion_dowant )

User Image

QUALIFIED!

Dangerous Vampire

7,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lols, just realized that there is only one entry so far. XD
No good.

Here's a bump for the contest, as it needs more entries. smile

Dangerous Vampire

7,950 Points