Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lover

yay I'm home again.

I refuse to go anywhere on Saturday. REFUSE.

Fashionable Lover

aaand I actually like this painting so um...I should probably go to bed because it's probably actually terrible. XD

Interesting Werewolf

10,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Loiterer 100
psychofirewitch
[color=emo]
psychofirewitch

Hmm, I have a couple questions.

How does Twiggy & Cade's magic look together? :'O

As in. is there a specific way Cade's barrier magic looks versus Twiggy's magic?
Twiggy and Cade can do a lot of the same basic spells.

But for basics, Twiggy's magic usually looks like lots of orbs of light, and Cade's barrier magic would look like a faintly glowing soap bubble surrounding them.

XD awesomeeeee! i was reading threw the comments wondering if something would pop up and this came up and its well.... part of what i had instore for twiggys effect behind her... shes almost done.... my lack of knowledge of how to do something is slowing me down, else she would have been completed by now gonk biggrin oh well, must enjoy the challenge, if not for a challenge the world would not be exciting! XD ok, well not exciting enough, who would want to ALWAYS know the answer to everything an be good at everything? XD but it could be exciting so long as you have friends... yeah im rambling on.....*zips lips*
Kay Elena!
it was either tuna, or fish xD

The movie was hilarious an awesome, an nope, no spoilers. The details are for you to see for yourself ;D
why i'm awake.
/bed

Stubborn Gifter

TGIF Good luck to those who have finals today. As for those who are done, hope you did well on the finals. 3nodding
All this talk of finals almost makes me nostalgic for school days.
... almost.

Dapper Explorer

So glad I'm not taking finals or writing papers.

Fashionable Lover

Good morning!
Good morning! I'll be off to look at flowers soon and eat a cheap lunch! But I should be around early afternoon again. heart

Fashionable Lover

Oh yeah, HC and I were going to do that, too.

Dapper Explorer

Fashionable Lover

And then I have wooooork.
We just won ice cream. D: I was hoping for some flowers. But that's okay! Lunch was tasty at least. smile

And sadness! gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces