Same. T.T But we'll at least be around for a few more months! heart

Dapper Explorer

At least the library had the AC on today! heart

Interesting Werewolf

10,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Loiterer 100
Would i enter a WIP here? or in a PM? also would i enter the finished here or a PM?

what exactly counts as a WIP? XD i mean its a work in progress, but it will always be a WIP untill completly finished, i mean it could be an outline, an outline and color, or shaded as well just no background... lol

(I am being serious btw, i dont really enter any wips cause i get to engrossed in the picture that hours go by and its finished XD (i can range about like...12hrs per piccy if im really into it. XD sometimes its all i do... i kinda try to better myself is why, always looking for new things and ways to draw a piccy.)...)

also~ you say dont enter more then one picture/catagory.... so like... that includes different versions.... like a can not add a realistic then a chibi then egg shade i think its called, of JUST 1 person.

Edit: also what format would you want it in? jpg bmp png psd? haha

Dapper Explorer

thewolfwriter
Would i enter a WIP here? or in a PM? also would i enter the finished here or a PM?

what exactly counts as a WIP? XD i mean its a work in progress, but it will always be a WIP untill completly finished, i mean it could be an outline, an outline and color, or shaded as well just no background... lol

(I am being serious btw, i dont really enter any wips cause i get to engrossed in the picture that hours go by and its finished XD (i can range about like...12hrs per piccy if im really into it. XD sometimes its all i do... i kinda try to better myself is why, always looking for new things and ways to draw a piccy.)...)

also~ you say dont enter more then one picture/catagory.... so like... that includes different versions.... like a can not add a realistic then a chibi then egg shade i think its called, of JUST 1 person.

A WIP is just something that shows your previous work. It can be a sketch or partially finished piece! And you can PM it to Aki or post it here. We are not really picky. smile We only have them because it proves to us that the art really belongs to you. heart

I might have to ask Aki about your second question. But basically if you want to draw say Twiggy, then you can't draw her again unless she's with someone else. Not sure on the versions, but I can ask her!

Fashionable Lover

thewolfwriter

Just a wip to show your work, like the sketch underneath all of the layers you're working on will do nicely!

I'm actually considering opening up a chibi portion to the contest, so a chibi would be considered a different category, just gotta find time to sit down and do it. XD

Jpgs work best for me! Pngs and psds are fine as well!

And a pm or a post here is fine for both the wip and the finished, I'm not picky!

Thanks for the questions! biggrin

Interesting Werewolf

10,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Loiterer 100
biggrin i shall see what i can do then :3 and then i shall do the outline bit...

hope you guys have a nice day. :3

Fashionable Lover

thewolfwriter
biggrin i shall see what i can do then :3 and then i shall do the outline bit...

hope you guys have a nice day. :3
You too, thank you! And awesome! 8DD

Fashionable Lover

Gotta decide who to draw next. It should be Kaito but I think I want to do a nonVocaloid character. XDD

Stubborn Gifter

psychotictunafish
Jisen Meizuki
Bump for heart

Good luck with your contest and I'm going to miss you two. >:

Same. T.T But we'll at least be around for a few more months! heart

But.... But......

YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME BESIDES GAIA!!! >>;

Dapper Explorer

Yea I do! heart

And yay for naps! And it's windy outside now. Glad I went for a walk earlier. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff