Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

Angelic Champion

I had my first AN nightmare the other day too. O:

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

What happened?

Angelic Champion

I was wearing my Princess Celestia to the photoshoot, and a Discord cosplayer decided to get really into character and step on the pink sheer panel in my train and cause it to rip off. Then, he proceeded to step on the rest of my train and rip it off. Everyone laughed, and I was horribly angry/upset so I ran back to the room seething in anger to get changed into Yuna. When I donned the dress, it was incredibly ill-fitting (like, lumpy?) and the feathers were falling out, so I put on Fire Nation Toph, and when I got back to the event, my wig fell apart. Like, the bun snapped right off. D8

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

Awww ;;

Don't worry. That won't happen. <3

Angelic Champion

I woke up and was like "WAT!?" and then I remembered that both dresses weren't done anyway. xD

I'm worried about Yuna. D:
I'm adding boning and underwire to it, but I'm worried it won't be enough to hold me in.

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

Tape yourself into it?

Angelic Champion

Yeah, that's the plan. Lol. I found my roll of flash tape so I'll be using that for sure.
I just hope I have enough support. It's backless so I can't wear a bra with it. :/

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

You could tape the girls up, though, right?

Angelic Champion

I might have to if the wire doesn't do it's job. D8
The top is going to have 3 layers so I'm hoping with the extra layer it'll stay strong, but I'm bringing tape for myself just incase. Lol.

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

Yeah~ Well, better safe than sorry.

Angelic Champion

Exactly.
I just hope it all looks ok when it's done. D8

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

I'm sure it will~ Anywho, I'm off for a bit. See you later.

Angelic Champion

Angelic Champion

heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out