Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Okay. And that can be a WIP.

Wow. All the WIPs are particularly amazing. It's intimidating!

Is there any rule about how detailed the WIP needs to be to count?

Angelic Champion

Bribble

Nope, I'm pretty easy going. You could submit a stick figure for a WIP and I'd still take it. :3

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
icyMOTHA
Bribble

Nope, I'm pretty easy going. You could submit a stick figure for a WIP and I'd still take it. :3
Alright, then I'm going to submit mine now, even if I keep working on it during the day

Angelic Champion

Bribble

Alright, then I'm going to submit mine now, even if I keep working on it during the day

Okie dokie.
WIPS aren't due to be finished until the 18th, so if you don't want to rush don't worry.
Participation prizes go out tonight, but the actual prizes will be handed out on the 18th which is the due date for the WIPS.

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Username:Bribble
Did you draw: Alistair (though I might add varien too when it's done)
Entry: WIP!!

Didn't know whether a WIP required the form, but better to be safe.

Angelic Champion

Bribble
Username:Bribble
Did you draw: Alistair (though I might add varien too when it's done)
Entry: WIP!!

Didn't know whether a WIP required the form, but better to be safe.

Perfect! Looks good so far. whee
I uploaded it.
icyMOTHA
Okie dokie.
WIPS aren't due to be finished until the 18th, so if you don't want to rush don't worry.
Participation prizes go out tonight, but the actual prizes will be handed out on the 18th which is the due date for the WIPS.

Okay, so.. sorry that you keep having to explain this lol, but I just want to be 100% clear. We have to have at least a WIP submitted by tonight, for participation, but the actual prizes will be handed out on the 18th.. meaning you won't actually judge until the 18th? Like if I just submit my concept sketch tonight, it being just a sketch won't ultimately negatively impact my chances, or..?

Angelic Champion

Nasyiri
Okay, so.. sorry that you keep having to explain this lol, but I just want to be 100% clear. We have to have at least a WIP submitted by tonight, for participation, but the actual prizes will be handed out on the 18th.. meaning you won't actually judge until the 18th? Like if I just submit my concept sketch tonight, it being just a sketch won't ultimately negatively impact my chances, or..?

Exactly.

Participation prizes go out this evening right after midnight, and that's for everyone that's submitted something. (WIP or finished piece)

Folks that submitted a WIP will have an additional 2 weeks to finish up their work and submit it. If it's submitted by the final due date, I judge based on the finished piece. If it's not submitted, I judge based on what has been submitted.
icyMOTHA
Exactly.

Participation prizes go out this evening right after midnight, and that's for everyone that's submitted something. (WIP or finished piece)

Folks that submitted a WIP will have an additional 2 weeks to finish up their work and submit it. If it's submitted by the final due date, I judge based on the finished piece. If it's not submitted, I judge based on what has been submitted.

Oookay. Gotcha. Yep yep yep.
Thanks so much! Sorry for being a nuisance lol. I will upload my WIP whennn photobucket takes me off its ignore list. >u>''

Angelic Champion

Nasyiri
Oookay. Gotcha. Yep yep yep.
Thanks so much! Sorry for being a nuisance lol. I will upload my WIP whennn photobucket takes me off its ignore list. >u>''

Lol no worries, this is my first time doing the WIP thing so I was a bit fuzzy before my sister explained it to me too.

Okie dokie, I have a coffee date I'll be back later!
Username: Nasyiri
Did you draw: Varian
Entry:
Le WIP~

Angelic Champion

Nasyiri
Username: Nasyiri
Did you draw: Varian
Entry:
Le WIP~

Looks awesome!

Angelic Champion

Angelic Champion

AND WE'RE CLOSED!

Angelic Champion

All participation prizes will be given out via trade by tomorrow evening!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff