Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Raider

*saunters over with a half-dead grin and slaps her entry on the table*

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/6666356/

Please read the comments there...

*faints*
The contest is still going, but is pushed back. There is still time to enter submissions.
Ten is gone, but submissions WILL get to him.
And I'm judging them

Ivy-Chan and Zoroko need to repost their pictures.

Heart Singing

Some amazing work @_@ *applauds everyone who drew all the 10 avatars*

>_> Sadistic/Masochistic Art Muse wants me to try entering... Noo~! *flees far and fast*
Neithan

>_> Sadistic/Masochistic Art Muse wants me to try entering... Noo~! *flees far and fast*

Mini nightmare wiiiings *tempts*
I'm not idealistic like Tenny, I'm just going to tempt you with the awesome prize.
So when's the new deadline? INQUIRING LEXXIES WANT TO KNOW! O_O

Heart Singing

Setzer
Neithan

Mini nightmare wiiiings *tempts*
I'm not idealistic like Tenny, I'm just going to tempt you with the awesome prize.

*twitches* *eyes prize* *twitches more* Setzer is eeevil~!

xd

But really, after looking at the present entries and considering how much time & effort i'd have to invest, plus the fact that there's only 1 prize... ^^; Will have to think about it more.

Fashionable Genius

1,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
wow...Crimson tear drop and the Lexx have such awesome entries^^!

Heart Singing

Ended up with 2 ideas for poses last night befire going to sleep >_< So i guess... if the deadline is long enough i *might* enter.
Alright then

Eloquent Raider

Neithan
Ended up with 2 ideas for poses last night befire going to sleep >_< So i guess... if the deadline is long enough i *might* enter.

Nuu....!! T_________T I hate competing against friends... especially ones that beat me senseless with their skills.

Heart Singing

WoefulInfinity
Neithan

Nuu....!! T_________T I hate competing against friends... especially ones that beat me senseless with their skills.

*huggles Woef* i can't beat you senseless with my absent skills! You'd beat me flat out in so many aspects - detailing, chara and costume designs, real media... *_* May not be entering, will have to see if i have the time ^^; Not that i'd be much competition, looking at all the spiffy entries - and how could i hope to compete against the combined talents of yourself and Master Qui? crying xd heart
The Lexx

no, seriously. o.o

And not just to be retarded; there were several of us who had to work very quickly to meet the original deadline, and I'm sure at least a few of us would like to know how long this is going to be extended...
The Lexx
The Lexx

no, seriously. o.o

And not just to be retarded; there were several of us who had to work very quickly to meet the original deadline, and I'm sure at least a few of us would like to know how long this is going to be extended...

Umm, you'll have to PM Setzer about that. sweatdrop

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
hey this sounds kinda difficult

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash