Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you want to be at the Award Ceremony, what time window works best for you?

Mondays, 5-8 EST 0.12389380530973 12.4% [ 14 ]
Mondays, 8-11 EST 0.053097345132743 5.3% [ 6 ]
Fridays, 5-8 EST 0.097345132743363 9.7% [ 11 ]
Fridays, 8-11 EST 0.097345132743363 9.7% [ 11 ]
Saturdays, 1-6 EST 0.097345132743363 9.7% [ 11 ]
Saturdays, 6-11 EST 0.24778761061947 24.8% [ 28 ]
Sundays, 1-6 EST 0.053097345132743 5.3% [ 6 ]
Sundays, 6-11 EST 0.070796460176991 7.1% [ 8 ]
Other Weeknight, 5-8 EST 0.079646017699115 8.0% [ 9 ]
Other Weeknight, 8-11 EST 0.079646017699115 8.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 113 ]

Eloquent Vampire

Gah, I need to get my computer fixed so I can come on more!

Friendly Tycoon

9,400 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
This looks so fun! I'm gonna try! biggrin heart
Im trying to apply for university (I understand that in the US you guys all say college, but up here we say university) and its a nitemare... Not only do you have the pressure of trying to figure out what you're going to do for the rest of your life, but you also have to try and navigate various applications, and deadlines. I actually missed the application deadline for one that I meant to apply to, but luckily it wasn't my main choice!
Out of curiosity, what kind of architectural era would Renai City be in? Would it have ships? Or high-rise buildings? I was thinking of doing a background with a Treasure Planet-esque ship (AKA, a ship that has solar sails and can fly in outer space) but I dunno if that would be consistent with the city that your characters live in.
Sorry about being so absent today, guys. Lots of stuff to do at work.

Lady Yukimi noh Daiomaru
Out of curiosity, what kind of architectural era would Renai City be in? Would it have ships? Or high-rise buildings? I was thinking of doing a background with a Treasure Planet-esque ship (AKA, a ship that has solar sails and can fly in outer space) but I dunno if that would be consistent with the city that your characters live in.

Think of today's typical cities, like Chicago or New York. Imagine that a city like that was damaged, abandoned, and broken down. It's essentially like we stopped advancing our current technology, lost several decades of knowledge, and then developed new technologies going in different directions. The architecture in the inner city would be more influenced by the newer technologies and design, so it would be fairly different from what we are used to seeing. In the outer city, it pretty much looks like a poorer part of a big modern city. Not much advancement, although there are a few improvements that people have made, like running new pipes or fixing walls.

A space ship and solar energy is a bit beyond their technology level, but there's nothing that says they can't use large boats on the water.
I see; thank you for the info. ^^ I think I can play around with my idea and make it work, nevertheless. o:
Wow...100 pages~^.^ Congrats! (yeah, I know, late reply... sweatdrop )
thanks, Song!

hey, Dirge, do you live in the US? O:

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Yes I do, in Texas for the time being. razz
*~buuuuuuuuuuuuump~*
Pirate Dirge
Yes I do, in Texas for the time being. razz
ah. ;D

for the time being? do you plan on moving soon? o:

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
My husband is in the Army and at most we'll be where we are now another 18 months. He's trying to change his job ( known as an MOS) and if he's successful, we'd be moving earlier and definitely to another state.

So far we've had two duty stations, both in Texas. I'd KILL to get an overseas one like Germany or Japan. I have a friend whose husband just finished his training for the Air Force and their first duty station is Japan for a three year tour. LUCKY LUCKY PEOPLE. emo heart

StudliWanXII's Princess

Shy Unicorn

Yeah, Australia has a lot of foreign students. It always amuses me how they have two names. Like my friend at work's thai name is Thossapol but his Australian name is Tom. I want two names whee
Sorry I disappeared for liek a week there, I had a mid-year teaching conference to attend, and then I spent the weekend with my girlfriend being a SUPER-NERD: Doctor Who (Tennant-era), Batman (original 90's animated series), Teen Titans, Farscape, and practically wired directly into our laptops the whole time X3

Also she pulled me into a DC-Alternate Universe / pan-fandom roleplay, which is just getting started up and could use more active players, so if anyone's interested . . . <__<
y'could shoot me a PM or somepin'...

Hallowed Witch

ALittleDelirious
Sorry I disappeared for liek a week there, I had a mid-year teaching conference to attend, and then I spent the weekend with my girlfriend being a SUPER-NERD: Doctor Who (Tennant-era), Batman (original 90's animated series), Teen Titans, Farscape, and practically wired directly into our laptops the whole time X3

Also she pulled me into a DC-Alternate Universe / pan-fandom roleplay, which is just getting started up and could use more active players, so if anyone's interested . . . <__<
y'could shoot me a PM or somepin'...

I'm still trying to get my time travel rp going.... otherwise I might poke my head in. But I'm not confident enough with my DC knowledge anyways to pop into that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff