Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Hello!

Sorry, I'm not going to bother making this really pretty!

CONTEST ENDS ON SUMMER 2013

Just gonna get to the point so you can get to earnin' your gold faster.

Simple rules!
No flaming or stealing of any sort! Be nice, and don't cause trouble. Also, if you're entering, make sure to say somewhere where which catagory you're entering your piece in! ALSO NO QUOTING THE FIRST PAGE. You can quote me of course! I just want no page stretching!

I have three Original Characters that I adore to pieces right now, and I've been getting such lovely single art pieces of them and I really want some couple art! Pretty simple, no? I'm going to have some interesting catagories for you all so, we'll check it all out! All character info is down below in the next few posts btw!

NOW! The catagories!

Most romantic (Molly & Shiloh) - - - - - 1 MIL

Sorry Niels! Molly and Shiloh only. I would love to see some couple art of these two! It would be like a dream come true~

Sexiest(All) - - - - 1 MIL

Well, obviously this goes for everyone! Just remember, no full out nudity!

Cutest(All) - - - - - 1 MIL

Whether it's Shiloh and Molly on a 'friend' date, Niels getting some girl advice from Shiloh, or just Molly and Niels hanging out.

Bro code(Niels & Shiloh) - - - - - 500 k

I want to see pictures of Shiloh giving Niels girl advice! The two trying to get some ladies! Anything like that! No matter how awkward it can be! Whee~

Besties! (Molly & Niels ) - - - - - 500 k

Title says it all. Molly and Niels being the best of friends

Most hilarious scenario(all) - - - - - 500 k

Title pretty much says it all

Genderbending - - - - - - 500 k

Once again. Title pretty much says it all.

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

The ladies man....
And the occasional gent

Original Ref(Don't laugh): [x]
Other Refs: [BESTREF]

Time for some info

Name: Shiloh
Animal: Jaguar
Height: 6'2''
Orientation: Bi-Sexual

Hair color: Black
Hair length: About the nape of his neck and shaggy unless effort is put in
Eye color: Left eye Gold and Right eye pale blue
Skin tone: Probably around olive.
Scars/birthmarks: A pale long scar across his left eye.
Other: He has a bit of muscle. Not too much though.

Personality:
The type that only has a few close friends, Shiloh is very much a ladies(or gents) man. He likes anything with a pretty face (Nice a** kinda helps too) and isn't passive at all. When he see something he likes he goes and gets it with a certain charming wild flare. When ticked or sulky he can be a real pain, especially when sick. He'll go off for hours about how it's unfair how they're treating him and that he'll perish one of these days. Known to be oblivous, perverted and a bit of a sadist.

Clothing Style :
Shiloh is a firm believer that you should always look your best. The only exception to that rule is when you're at home and relaxing. At home if he isn't walking around in his usual t-shirt and sweats, he could very well be walking around in just his plain old boxers(Feel free to draw any type of design~) Out on the streets however, he makes sure to dress in his best casual look. Cause if you got it you might as well show it!

Relationship with others:

Molly::
He loves her. He just doesn't quite realizes yet. He loves seeing her sulk, smile, and laugh. He sometimes can't help but want to touch her and he always can't help but grumble when others that aren't him or Niels look at her. He teases her to no end and likes to occasionally make her cry since it's cute. However, he is a "bit" overly protective of the snow leopard and if he has something troubling him he'll go to her for help.

Niels::
He usually clashes with the kid, but overall he likes him. If he is ever in the mood the way he cheers himself up is by annoying the poor Bengal. From elaborate pranks, names, to even just poking him; anyway to annoy the guy he'll do it. But don't go thinking about doing the same! Shiloh firmly believes that Niels can only be picked on by him.

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
The cats meow
Original Ref(Still no laughing): [x]
Other Refs: [Panchuu] [ribbonsfeathers] [Chibiversion] [Rabbit gun]
[Pixelbait]

Here is her info!

Name: Molly
Animal: Snow Leopard
Height: 5'5''
Orientation: Hetero

Hair colour: Use to be white, now is pink (You can draw either one)
Hair length: Ends just above her hips
Eye color: A nice bright blue
Skin tone: Probably around porcelain
Scars/birthmarks: N/A

Reason for the colour of her hair: It's all Shiloh's fault. Put the hair dye on the wrong cat.

Personality:
Sweet as sweet can get. Molly is the type that is loyal to her friends and definitely won't let them down. She tries hard at everything she does and beats herself up when she fails at something. Her common sense isn't that great since she tends to fall for stupid tricks like, "Did you know that gullible is written on the ceiling?" but that doesn't mean she is stupid! On the contrary(SP?), she is very bright. When angered or upset, the young woman tends to get a bit sulky. Can be very nosy when it comes to secrets. And tends to be a cuddler.

Clothing Style:

She's a good mixture between girlie and tomboy. When out doing errands she like to wear cute but simple outfits like sundress, skirts, jeans and ect; while at home she tends to just throw on a pair of sweats and an old t-shirt and call it a day. It's when she's out with friends that she really dolls herself up in form fitting dresses or anything that shouts out fun.

Relationships with others

Shiloh::
The person she is way too in love with. She hates how her roomie hits on anything with a pretty face and wishes he would stop fooling around. It's not like she hasn't confessed to him, oh no! He was just too oblivious to realize she meant love as in lovers not friends. She doesn't mind too much when he teases her, in fact it makes her smile and she absolutely loves it when he ruffles her hair or hugs.

Niels::
Niels is probably her best friend in the world. She can talk to him almost about anything and anyone. She likes how he is very calm and easy to talk to, and he kind of like the little brother she always wanted.

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Aw, Loveable dork
Original Ref: [x]
Other Refs:
[NEW!!!]
[BESTREF

Info~ Info~ All for you~

Name: Niels
Animal: Ocelot
Height: 5'8''
Orientation: Hetero

Hair colour: He's a golden boy. Golden blonde.
Hair length: Just above the nape
Eye color: A nice warm brown
Skin tone: probably just fair.
Scars/birthmarks: N/A

Personality:
Easily annoyed and doesn't like to be teased, Niels is the more serious one of the bunch(although that doesn't really say much). He is goofy, awkward, silly and a complete dork. He tries too hard to be cool and unfortunately turns into a fool infront of pretty girls.

Clothing Style:

Colour is alway better! Niels loves to wear anything with colour! In fact, he has five different coloured glasses; baby pink, electric blue, orange, lime green and classic white. He can almost always be seen in either skate shorts or bright coloured skinny jeans. He lives off of t-shirts and hoodies. Specially ones with dorky sayings on them. His only choice of foot wear are flipflops, or his colourful sneakers and he doesn't mind accessorizing with scarves, rings, necklaces and ect.

Relationships with others

Shiloh::
The vain of his existance sometimes. Niels doesn't enjoy being near the mischevious jaguar let alone live with him. He HATES how he messes up his things and play stupid pranks on him. However, he does supply the teen with helpful advice every now and then, you know, with the uh . . . ladies.

Molly::
His favorite person in the world. He can talk to her about anything! He tells her everything that goes on in his little world without a care in the world. There is not one secret kept between the two of them. He looks up to her as roll model unlike a certain someone.

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
CONTEST ENTRIES

Most romantic

None yet

Sexiest

None yet

Cutest

None yet

Bro Code

None yet

Besties!

None yet

Most hilarious scenario

None yet

Genderbending

None yet

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Affiliates

PM me if you want me to show your contest/quest/shop/auction here!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/meow-meow-art-contest-5-mil-in-prizes-opan/t.81319049_1/][img]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t497/Arista_Holmes/Gaia Orders/MeowMeowaffiliates.png[/img][/url]

Other Contests

None yet

Quest Threads

UnPerfectWorld Quest thread

Shops

None yet

Auction threads

None yet

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
xd I would have loved to see "NOT MY CABBAGE CORP" up there in the poll also heart

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
Nymphadora_Tonks

I know!
x D

Maybe in my next poll I'll put Cabbage corp in there~

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Tsukiko Kotone
Nymphadora_Tonks

I know!
x D

Maybe in my next poll I'll put Cabbage corp in there~
That would totally kick butt xd

I also have to say that your sig made me laugh so hard, I love it xd Darn you Fire Nation turning all that helpless corn into pop corn rofl heart

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
Nymphadora_Tonks

Oh I know!

I just couldn't help myself! Quickly made the thing in paint just so
I could have it~

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective