Welcome to Gaia! ::

whee OMGs are better.. Maybe that's just because I like black better, though? sweatdrop

I'm glad the trade system was working, and now I've gotten my prizes out, and what do you know, in time too.

Today is the 28th, and that was the day I had originally hoped to have the items distributed by. sweatdrop

I hope everybody had fun in the contest, and that the winners enjoy their prizes. I hope everybody who didn't win knows I still love, and appreciate the art they entered into the contest, and if nothing else at all, I hope they had fun.

I suppose there really is no more reason to use this thread, so I may not be back. Anybody who wishes to talk can PM either one of my accounts.

You may also use the www in this signature to go to my guild, and post there.(It's an old thread, not one of the new fangled guilds)

I'll look forward to seeing you all, around.
Marek
Hopefully this morning's maintenance/server upgrade will be enough to fix the bank, so that I may give out the prizes.

Again, I apologize for having to wait, but the last thing I want to happen is for the prizes to disappear, before the rightful owners get them. sad
<center>*sells her nitemare scarf and keeps the one she won* whee heart Lol, I'm going to buy an AFK or OMG hat anyways. (dunno which) xd

Invisible Dabbler

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Hopefully this morning's maintenance/server upgrade will be enough to fix the bank, so that I may give out the prizes.

Again, I apologize for having to wait, but the last thing I want to happen is for the prizes to disappear, before the rightful owners get them. sad

Invisible Dabbler

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I put a lot of thought into who I chose for the winners, and I really did like Jenn's pictures. I just found that the pictures that placed better.

As for the prizes for everybody, I had thought about it, but I really don't have much I can give out. xp Aside from the prizes I will be distributing, as soon as the bank is fixed, I really only have a bunch of items I wear. whee
...I lost.... sad
Oh well, congrats to all of the winners...
Although I still don't understand why kunoichi jenn's pic didn't win. It was very eye catching, that I thought it would win first place when i first saw it. 3nodding
*pokes marek* No consolation prizes for the nominated ones? xd j/k
Off to work- just wanted to drop in and say hello. Hello. Alrighty. Bye then.
<center>o-o
Me too. gonk
I got all confused. gonk I saw somebody named "Nylon" that I didn't recognize, but the name was blue and on my friendslist.

...Then I figured it out. sweatdrop I'm a little slow.
Marek
sad Bye Cotton.
<center>... sad heart

Invisible Dabbler

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
sad Bye Cotton.
Marek
I have to make dinner. I'll be back a bit later.
<center>I will, be gone. sweatdrop sad

Invisible Dabbler

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I have to make dinner. I'll be back a bit later.
Marek
It has been dead, because we all stopped going there.

sad I could ressurect it, but I haven't had much reason to.
<center>Make a new one. 3nodding I'll come post. o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces