Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image</center>

CONTEST OVERRRRRRRRRR!
*had to end it cause not many ppl were entering and hurricane coming, so the lights will go out.*

AND THE WINNER IS.....
Drumroll please.....
trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

SERAPH NORTH!!!

Okay, the prize is over 30k, probably around 34k, I made a pet, called Makos, in singular and in plural. One makos, two makos. the first three stages are made, my scanner IS FIXED!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THE EGG
The egg is just a regular egg, the spots on the egg tell the colors of the future Makos.

THE CHILD
The looks just like a lizard, but with some evil attributes. The spikes on the back are a bit visible, but it eyes are shut, it is up to the parents to keep it alive, it is extremely shy, but once it get to know you, it can be extremely warm and cuddling....but not for long

THE ADULT
The adult is just an evil oversized lizard, it had red beaming eyes, and spikes on the back and tail.
The males have sharp claws to grab hold of his prey and long fangs to kill them with, the male spends most of its day hunting, but they also spend lost of time with their owners.
The Females spend their time taking care of her young, if she doesnt have any young, she spends her time with her owner
Both genders teach their young what to do when they grow up. If they spend little time with their owners, they will stay evil, if they spend alot of time with their owner, they will gradually become more and more on the nicer side. Adults can breed.

EVOLVED
When the Makos become nice enough (RP'd) they will change into their evolved form, just hanging around spending loads of time and having fun with their owner. The evolved can breed more succesfully, like having 5 eggs insead of 3 or something like that. The Evolved form of the Makos can speak perfect english. Evolved makos can find mates much easier and their love is more pure, unlike the adults the evilness kinda gets in the way love love. Evolves Makos are reptiles in a human body, take look at the entries, use them as a refrence or the link i put up *kills the link*

CONTEST!!
What i need to have drawn is the evolved form of the Makos. It is just like a regular human being, just with reptile like attributes, spikes, webbed fingers and toes, split tougue, bumpy eyebrows, scales on shoulders and palms of hands, etc....
MESA LOOKING FOR MALE AND FEMALE
im looking for maybe something like the ripleys lizardman, if you dont know what he looks like here is the address: http://www.bmeworld.com/amago/Resources/ripleymuseum/KNEESUP.JPG
PLEASE DONT JUST COPY THE PICTURE, ITS JUST A REFRENCE...(focus on the reptile like parts, not like the n****e piercing and wodden earrings, or the fat....and dont make his face green...)

mrgreen - hey! i have a green face! sad

Winner gets OVER 30K!

Entries:

Ladarna *is colored, does not count*
Ladarna female
Alexandrea Zenne female
Alexandrea Zenne male
Seraph North female
Seraph North male

CONTEST ENDS NOW!

PRIZES!!!

The Prize is 30K

-if you win with both male and female, you get 30k
-but if you win with only a male or a female you get 15K

I reccomend you do both!

NEW!!! LINK TO ME!!!!!

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3704070][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/david_91/Makoscontest.bmp[/img][/URL]
Soo...there's only one place, first?

And you want us to draw the evolved form.

I might, if you post reference images.
When does it end?
hmmm I will have to try this if you get up any reference for it pm me cause right now I won't have the patience to come back and find this page sorry family issues crying
Like a reptilian anthro, neh?
I could try biggrin
Would you like male and female?
And when does the contest end?
I wanna give it a shot 3nodding
I think I might like to try this contest...do you want conceptual drawings, or images that you could actually use for the pets? Are you looking for a cute style? Or a more serious look?
Angiechan
I think I might like to try this contest...do you want conceptual drawings, or images that you could actually use for the pets? Are you looking for a cute style? Or a more serious look?
anything you want, if you think its a winner, enter it, you can enter as many times as ya want!
MONKEY BUMP! @(0.o)@
NightyNight BUMP!
I gotta go, feel free to bump and enter as many times as you can!!!!
I may enter. Foop. Yay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces