Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alemir's Partner In Crime

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
★ ★ Welcome! ★ ★

Hello and welcome to my very first art contest! My name is Maeko, and I'll be asking for couple art and stories of original characters that belong to me and my dear friend, Shrimp. Both of us will be the judges for the contest. It would be awesome if you stay and chat, and we hope you have fun working with our OCs! <3

First THREE (3) entries get 100,000 Gold!

Start Date: 12/14/13
DEADLINE: Extended to December 2014
Deadline may be extended if there are less than 10 entries

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
★ ★ Rules
☆ The art must be yours, and yours alone. No stealing, no bases, no tracing.

☆ Treat other contestants and everyone in general with kindness and respect always.

☆ Please pay close attention to the profiles aka: please make sure the characters are not OOC ;__;

☆ Don't quote the first page unless it's the entry form

☆ Keep all entries appropriate. No NSFW entries, please.

☆ You may submit as many times as you want, but you can only win one category.

☆ I may extend the deadline if there are far too few entries

★ ★ Entry Form
This is to be used for submitting ALL entries. I will not look at your entry unless you use this form

[quote="Miss Maeko"][/quote]
[center][color="#CC66FF"][size="24"]★ [b]My Majestic Entry[/b] ★[/size][/color]
[url="ENTRY URL HERE"]So Majestic[/url][/center]

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
★ ★ Prizes
Subject to change in case of an item's price dropping (the prize worth will remain relatively the same, don't worry!
Grand Prize User Image & User Image + 100mil

Second Place User Image + 50mil

Third Place User Image + 40mil

Best Written Entry User Image + 20mil

Cutest User Image & User Image

Most "Feels" Inducing (MAKE US CRY) User Image & User Image

Funniest User Image & User Image

Sexiest (NOT NSFW) User Image & User Image + 1mil

All Entries (aside from the first 3) Receive 10k as a thank-you! :3

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
★ ★ Senyuu Wakahisa
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Short Summary Senyuu is a gifted surgeon cursed with immortality. He is often crippled/injured by less the reputable characters that find out about his curse/find him unnatural and is almost always covered in bandages or stitches underneath his old suit. Though he wishes he were dead about 95% of the time (and spends most of his days trying to find a way past his immortality), and finds himself to be unnatural as well, he cares deeply for his son and daughter and does his best to do right by them. He also almost always is able to heal his clients who come in.

Senyuu was born in Japan, though he now resides in New York and is of average height (about 5'7" ). He is very weak, thin, and pale with dark green eyes and black, straight hair reaching to his shoulder blades tied into a loose, low ponytail, and is frightened of humans (particularly men - it took Senyuu about a year to just be in a room with Sven without being needed for medical purposes). In spite of his fear, however, he is very docile and gentle, and will almost never say no to not just injured clients, but basically anyone with a request ever, for he is afraid of what people will do should he say "no". Senyuu is over 1000 years old, though the curse has placed him forever at the appearance of a 25 year old due to the time the curse was placed. Senyuu usually wears an old suit that's a bit too big for him that's a soft, dusty green color with lighter pinstripes over a cream color dress shirt and a black bow and black dress shoes.

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
★ ★ Sven Ilves
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Short Summary 29-30 year old Canadian Sabres sniper w/ Lars. Currently working for the President of the United States. Average height, about the same as Senyuu's, though he is far more built and muscular than the surgeon due to his extensive training. Phlegmatic, very loyal, a piss poor conversationalist. He seems Cool but he is actually really inexperienced in social situations. He is really insecure/self conscious. More patriotic than your red neck neighbour (AMURICA). Has no friends because everyone thinks he's too weird/scary/etc, although hes usually stoic this is something he gets visibly upset about. Hes the kind of guy that puts 'i like taking long walks on the beach' on his okcupid profile.

As stated above, Sven is an average height (5'7" ) Canadian with pale skin, a flat, broad nose and bright blue eyes that are narrow with dark circles around them. His eyebrows do not match his hair color, and is almost always wearing his keffiyeh unless he is with the POTUS or Senyuu. Sven is around 170 pounds and muscular, though a little bit stocky. He's from a city in Northwestern Canada called Yellowknife and his family was composed of redneck military people, and as a result, did not receive a very good education. (Artist Note: Sven may be drawn in a simple black shirt and camo pants rather than his usual attire if preferred.) Usually wears standard black combat boots.

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
★ ★ Their Relationship
When Senyuu first met Sven, it was through a routine visit from the POTUS. Senyuu was immediately intimidated by Sven's stature and the many weapons on his person, causing him to flee. Sven, while confused, didn't really question it and chalked it up to him just being unintentionally scary, again. While Senyuu would emerge to tend to the President's injuries or Sven's, when the situation called for it, he would quickly leave once his job was done, not allowing the sniper to speak to him, though these times were rare, as Sven was often too shy or self conscious to speak up anyways, as well as the fact that he simply did not feel the need to associate with anyone unless his work called for it. This continued for about 7 months before Senyuu gradually began to allow himself to be in the same room as Sven while he cleaned his supplies or other various tasks. Over the course of the rest of the year, Senyuu and Sven eventually got over their fear/shyness respectively, and began to have small, often strained, conversations. As they got used to each others presence after a few months, the two became friendlier, and Senyuu allowed himself to sit near Sven and let his guard down. It took another half-year for them to begin dating (kind of that awkward middle school first date kind of thing you feel me).

Since then, the two became incredibly close, with Senyuu being more open with Sven than any other male he had encountered (save for Toki, his son). Presently, Senyuu cares deeply for Sven, especially since the latter had given him a reason to stop his relentless need to find death and to simply live for the moment he is in, and does his best to make his small home comfortable for the sniper, and worries nearly non-stop when Sven is sent out to do whatever job the president requires for him. Sven, while still deeply attached to his work, is glad that he now has someone to protect, and extends his "work" to Senyuu, seeing himself as the doctor's bondman, although, Senyuu rarely, if ever, requests anything from Sven, so the sniper just stays by his side most of the time. Their awkward silence had turned into something far more comfortable and intimate. When Sven comes to visit Senyuu with injuries, the Surgeon will tend to them immediately and with more worry and care than with his other clients. While Senyuu is still a bit reserved around Sven, simply out of his personality and fear of men, he enjoys close contact with Sven and only Sven (particularly cuddling - he really likes cuddling). And even though he is still awkward in his mannerisms and conversations with Senyuu, Sven is incredibly protective of the doctor and will often take out whoever ends up injuring Senyuu, going out of his way to make sure the surgeon is safe from harm.

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
★ ★ Majestic Entries
Netamii - link

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
★ ★ Reserved

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
★ ★ OPEN

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Borb's Bae

This looks like fun! I'll probably end up harassing you with my entry. biggrin

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Uber Spain
This looks like fun! I'll probably end up harassing you with my entry. biggrin

Horray for entry harassment! emotion_kirakira

Borb's Bae

Miss Maeko

What can I say? It's the best form of harassment! 3nodding

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Uber Spain
Miss Maeko

What can I say? It's the best form of harassment! 3nodding

It is. ;3 I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers