<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39

Adored Bookworm

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
netamii

Yeah, some things just come without trying so much xD
I'm from Poland :d when we finish high school we go to university and get different degrees depending on the major, that's the general overview xd
Well, that sucks D: repeating is the most tiresome thing that can happen ;n; all the time that could have been better spent, wasted on subjects that we all should learn but we don't even know what they're all about Dx

Whoa! Is English your second language then? Did you learn it in school?
Im from the States and here after High School we can go to Community College
(to save money) or go to a 4-year University (aka Uni) but always the 1st-2nd year is
general ed, depending on how much you need for your major and then you move on
to specialized classes for your major/career. Siiiigh I just hate proving that I know
something :/ Im like pfffttt I got my high school diploma so why do I need to prove
it again?! I got a diploma that says I know it! D8 fufufufuf.
Chemille
netamii

Yeah, some things just come without trying so much xD
I'm from Poland :d when we finish high school we go to university and get different degrees depending on the major, that's the general overview xd
Well, that sucks D: repeating is the most tiresome thing that can happen ;n; all the time that could have been better spent, wasted on subjects that we all should learn but we don't even know what they're all about Dx

Whoa! Is English your second language then? Did you learn it in school?
Im from the States and here after High School we can go to Community College
(to save money) or go to a 4-year University (aka Uni) but always the 1st-2nd year is
general ed, depending on how much you need for your major and then you move on
to specialized classes for your major/career. Siiiigh I just hate proving that I know
something :/ Im like pfffttt I got my high school diploma so why do I need to prove
it again?! I got a diploma that says I know it! D8 fufufufuf.

Yup. Its practically mandatory to learn second language at school, and even a third one too in high school. I think I've been learning it ever since I was six xD though I wish I was more natural at it ;d
I guess uniis similar to universities here, though the general stuff is general in the field you study so to others it might seem pretty advanced xD
Flawes, flawes, flawes everywhere D;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces