Horton 0.086206896551724 8.6% [ 5 ]
Trefoil 0.086206896551724 8.6% [ 5 ]
Odette 0.051724137931034 5.2% [ 3 ]
Draylen 0.1551724137931 15.5% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Devout Lunatic

Ichitoko

Sheesh geometric what's that? xD Well that sounds terribly difficult to understand, especially if you don't already have some basics down or something lol

Oh really? It seemed like they were over a period of time, but it's hard to tell because they don't ever really give you dates or anything xD
ALSO I started King of Dramas last night haha it definitely pulls you in from the first episode!

Oh yeah. I will lol Hopefully I don't have too ;A; I mean they're about to triple my workload, that's good enough reason for a raise xD

That's me! *puffs out chest*
Yeah I doubt any mods would do anything besides maybe telling her to make sure she gives credit to the original artist. lol possibly xD No need to bump up the thread further so that others get a chance to order from her. ;A;

Devout Lunatic

Dove-chan

Lol no worries, I don't have any sort of form haha.
But omg I love him!! Thank you for entering!!!<3333

5,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
can i just slap my entry(ies) in a post on here??? xD

Devout Lunatic

Fey_Vie

Sure you can! lol Or you can PM me if you would rather do that ;3

Devout Lunatic

Devout Lunatic

Devout Lunatic

Devout Lunatic

Devout Lunatic

iseelittlepeople
netamii

You mean when Christmas break used to be two weeks? ;A; I miss that so much. I would even take one week. My sister gets off for about two weeks lol it feels like she was home for forever... now that she's up again in the mornings with me I'm having to elbow her out of the bathroom so I'm not late for work! lol

Yup, two weeks ;n; and not only that it was two but also there used to be snow all the time. I swear, it's the second year in the row when the snow melted the day before I got back home D; That much free time can make you crazy...sharing bathroom is flawed on all levels xD
Entering :3 and subscribes

Devout Lunatic

netamii

Aw snow! It never snows where I liveee ;A;
LOL it really can haha unless I was off on some amazing vacation, if I spent two weeks at home doing nothing I would probably resort to pulling my hair out xD Yeah it really is, unfortunately it's the only one we have that has decent enough mirrors to get ready in the morning. Totally sucks haha

Ali Ein

Ahh yay!! <3

A Friend

I decided to try my hand at this for fun. Your OCs are nice. ヽ(゜∇゜ヽ)

Here's my painting of Horton. Hope you like it. [~~~]
Morning! Im bored right before work... oh poo...but its Friday so happy Friday!! Im going to start my entry later tonight :3
Heimdalls Sight

I decided to try my hand at this for fun. Your OCs are nice. ヽ(゜∇゜ヽ)

Here's my painting of Horton. Hope you like it. [~~~]
Its lovely heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas