Horton 0.086206896551724 8.6% [ 5 ]
Trefoil 0.086206896551724 8.6% [ 5 ]
Odette 0.051724137931034 5.2% [ 3 ]
Draylen 0.1551724137931 15.5% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Romantic Seeker

iseelittlepeople

lol... oh you caught on to that did you? You DID tell me to bring you his heart D8 I thought maybe we were playing Snow White and I was the Huntsman. 8'D
DID YOU REALLY? WHAT KIND OF BOOK 8'D

LOL YES that means 2x the food. 8'D
Yeah I know Chloria has been up since... um Sunday or something close? XD I dunno XD I was so excited when the page loaded finally!

Yes I did!! DX I didn't mean like literally!! Yes I did!! And it's called exodus about a girl who goes on an adventure and meets a mysterious fox boy *^*

I know right?? *^* Oh really? I like checked it on Monday so I'm like ohhhh it's up!!! XD;;

AND OMG BEST MORNING EVER!!! DERRICK WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! *^*
Here's what he posted ~

"Oh wow it's your birthday? Happy bday!"

I haven't replied to this and the other birthday message I got! XD;;

Devout Lunatic

adriana998877

Yeah it's going to be so fun! I had a dream last night about it LOL
Don't worry I've been pretty lazy with my biking also. YES FIGHT YOURSELF. FIGHT D8 it's the hardest thing to do.

Devout Lunatic

Mika Chiii

LOL well of course I'm going to take it literally 8'D
Um that sounds really cute. I think imma hafta look that up. 8D

OHMAHGWAD THAT'S AWESOME 8'D wow I'm sure that was a really good birthday present for you XD hahah

Romantic Seeker

iseelittlepeople
Mika Chiii

LOL well of course I'm going to take it literally 8'D
Um that sounds really cute. I think imma hafta look that up. 8D

OHMAHGWAD THAT'S AWESOME 8'D wow I'm sure that was a really good birthday present for you XD hahah

LOL xDD;;
Haha >^<

I KNOW RIGHT I WAS ALL LIKE HALF ASLEEP ATM AND WHEN I SAW THAT I WAS ALL LIKE AJFHDKSHJ!!!!! You bet it was!!! Especially getting a birthday wish from the boy you like!! >///^///<

Loyal Seeker

iseelittlepeople

How was that dream?! You really are excited about it, xD
YES, IT IS. TODAY IS WORKOUTDAY emotion_donotwant

Devout Lunatic

Mika Chiii

So how was the rest of your birthday? 8'D
FADJSGHS LEAVING TOMORROW. I'm so glad I don't have to go to work hahaha

adriana998877

Haha it was pretty fun actually. lol I got some new handlebar tape! It's like bright neon green XD It looks so funny on my bike but I love it!
Did you get to workout? 8'D

Romantic Seeker

iseelittlepeople
Mika Chiii

So how was the rest of your birthday? 8'D
FADJSGHS LEAVING TOMORROW. I'm so glad I don't have to go to work hahaha

It was good had a yummy strawberry shortcake, had dinner with my family along with Doctor and Tony ( our doctor friends >^< ) and omg they gave me alot of birthday money!! :OO
I got $1000 MOP from them which is about $150 USD
But I'm totally waiting for my present in december xDD And apparently Tony knew of a place that you can book tickets and you dont have to pay right away!! 8DD

oh awesome!! Getting ready for that biking trail?? ;]

Devout Lunatic

Mika Chiii

OHgosh you're making me hungry. XD YES MONEY! THAT'S THE BEST PRESENT. <3
Oh awesome~!

fjska well we're driving to the town they're having the ride in early tomorrow.. I think we're going to go antique shopping and stuff 8'D and play and relax until Saturday. XD

Romantic Seeker

iseelittlepeople
Mika Chiii

OHgosh you're making me hungry. XD YES MONEY! THAT'S THE BEST PRESENT. <3
Oh awesome~!

fjska well we're driving to the town they're having the ride in early tomorrow.. I think we're going to go antique shopping and stuff 8'D and play and relax until Saturday. XD

haha speaking of I might go to McDonald's and get some food xDD
I'm loving their thousand island sauce ebi burger *u*
I know right?? 8DD

whoa that sounds pretty fun!! *A*"
makes me want to go ;n;

Devout Lunatic

Mika Chiii

ugh I had McDonald's twice this week. And I NEVER get McDonalds .. it's only because my coworker wants to play the monopoly. XD

XD you should come. Too bad if we flew you out now you wouldn't make it in time for the morning. WHY ARE YOU SO FAR AWAY??

Romantic Seeker

iseelittlepeople
Mika Chiii

ugh I had McDonald's twice this week. And I NEVER get McDonalds .. it's only because my coworker wants to play the monopoly. XD

XD you should come. Too bad if we flew you out now you wouldn't make it in time for the morning. WHY ARE YOU SO FAR AWAY??

whoa really? xDD Yeah I normally don't since I've been on the diet but I just gotta have that ebi burger its just soo yummy *u* OMG LOL XDD

Yeah...../sobs if ONLY I LIVED CLOSER AND IF I WERE IN THE US I'D BE IN VEGAS AND VEGAS IS STILL FAR AWAY FROM TEXAS!! D8 Though actually I've lived in Houston for like 10 days in a house we got then sold it xDDD

Loyal Seeker

iseelittlepeople

Now your bike is very fashion! emotion_awesome
Nop, I didn't. I really got lazy DD:

Devout Lunatic

Mika Chiii

hahaha I'll have to check it out then *A*!

D8 but it would be faster to fly you from Vegas at least. xD Yeah I think you told me that! lol You guys didn't stay here that long D8

Devout Lunatic

adriana998877

LOLOL my bike looks like Christmas, I have a red water bottle.. and a green water bottle too. XD

Romantic Seeker

iseelittlepeople
Mika Chiii

hahaha I'll have to check it out then *A*!

D8 but it would be faster to fly you from Vegas at least. xD Yeah I think you told me that! lol You guys didn't stay here that long D8

ITS OPEN NOW!! 8DD
But we still need a banner >3>

I know huh? xDD Oh did I? I forget xP Yeah D8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out