Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Shapeshifter

*Welcome One, Welcome All*

Hey Gaian Artists. I'll make a long story short and say I've grown tired of this website. It just doesn't hold the flare it used to in my eyes. Plus, my interests lie elsewhere these days. Therefore, I'm holding this contest to see who can win me over with some art of my characters. There will be a choice between 4 of them for you to make in this contest.

Before I get into characters, perhaps I should make it known that I do not have a large inventory. I never did like having too many items at once. It felt like clutter to me. However, as you can see, I do have an expensive item on my person. There's a couple of other items I own, as well as a good chunk of gold. Here's the basic rundown of how prizes will work since it's better than explaining here in the paragaph.

1ST PLACE

User Image + User Image +User Image + 300 million gold

2ND PLACE
User Image + User Image + 150 million

3RD PLACE
User Image + User Image + 50 million gold

RUNNER UP
User Image +
User Image

**If you're interested, the deadline for this contest shall be September 30 October 31, 2014.**

The contest has come to a close.

Tenacious Shapeshifter

The Characters

(Please read the spoiler below for clarification on what's expected for entering.)

***Update: Due to a couple of people trying to pass off pieces as theirs, or art made for this contest, I apparently now must make it clear that when you submit an entry, I expect it to be YOUR art piece that you made, and that it was made for THIS contest. I actually DO look into it if I suspect that it isn't your work, or that it wasn't made for this contest. Thank you for your time.***

The four characters that I would love some art of are two males and two females. I'll provide some details on who they are along with images. Also, feel free to put them in whatever outfit you think would fit them best. Even a fitting scene would be great, especially if you put a couple of them together.

Eagle Cardwell - Stoic-like nature and blunt, but kind (pretty) deep down. Very logical and knows how to use his words to get his way if need be. He's got a big ego and loves flirting to boost it. (Basically, he's sexy and knows it far too well.) He also has a companion attached to his being/back that goes by the name Nightmare. Eagle's also bi-sexual though usually prefers women. (If interested in a couple piece, he's married to my character Penelope below.)

User Image
User Image

User Image

Ryley Beaumont - An elf whose body is enchanted by ice. He's loyal and can be quite opinionated. If people are rude to him, he opts to ignore them on the spot. Friendly and (mostly) considerate. He is emotional, though tries his best to not always show it depending on present company. Ryley can be somewhat clumsy with his actions, but is capable of rational thought overall.

Penelope Cardwell - A true sweetheart. She speaks her mind as best as possible, even though she can be an emotional mess. Penelope also loves to make things out of found items. Compassionate and kind to the core as well, but she will put her foot down when something bothers her. (She definitely isn't afraid to stand up to Eagle either despite the size difference between them.)

User Image
User Image

Katherine Valentine-Cardwell - (Married to Eagle's brother, thus the last name.) A fiery red head that will speak up with no problem. She used to have major anger issues, but has resolved them. That still doesn't stop her from sharing her thoughts though, she's just learned to be less aggressive about it. She is a good person and tries to think before she acts. Kat's also a witch and hates it when people believe in the stereotypes of witches.

User Image
User Image (Her skin is actually lighter than what's shown here, so keep that in mind, please.)

So there you have it. A scar faced flirter, a friendly ice elf, a sweethearted red head and a somewhat-tempered witch. **Feel free to even make the two males lovey dovey, too. They're good friends like that.

Tenacious Shapeshifter

THE CONTESTANTS + THEIR ART

Eagle and Nightmare by Misamiera

User Image

Nightmare, Eagle, and Ryley / Katherine / Penelope, Eagle and Nightmare by Moschki

User Image

User Image

User Image

Penelope by Miyu Maihara

User Image

Nightmare and Eagle by slvshie

User Image

Nightmare and Eagle / Ryley / Eagle and Ryley by ill III

User Image

User Image

User Image

Katherine by Ivory_Coated_Stars

User Image

Katherine and Halloween!Katherine by Xx_Mystic_oreo_xX

User Image

User Image

Tenacious Shapeshifter

WINNERS

1st place - ill III
2nd place- Moschki
3rd place- Xx_Mystic_oreo_xX
Runner Up: Misamiera

And, as promised below, there will be bonus, mystery prizes awarded to each of the winners!

I will also be gifting an item to those who did not win, but did participate with their very own art!
Thank you all for the lovely art and I wish you the best in your futures! heart

Tenacious Shapeshifter

ATTENTION!

heart Bonus mystery prizes will now be awarded to all winners, along with what's listed in the first post! heart

Tenacious Shapeshifter

Starting to suspect that I'm not rich enough for this contest...
StellCrystall

i would enter if i could draw guys OTL
crying

Tenacious Shapeshifter

sevenlii
StellCrystall

crying

Oh! I didn't even consider that to be an issue. Maybe I should add two women if I can find some art of them for those that prefer women.

Tenacious Shapeshifter

sevenlii
StellCrystall

crying

Update: Added two women.
StellCrystall
sevenlii
StellCrystall

crying

i'm definitely up to it then ;w;
I usually draw chibis so is that okay??
sort of half asleep so my brain isn't working right hhhh.

Tenacious Shapeshifter

sevenlii
StellCrystall
sevenlii
StellCrystall

crying

i'm definitely up to it then ;w;
I usually draw chibis so is that okay??
sort of half asleep so my brain isn't working right hhhh.

If that's your thing, then go for it. You draw them how ye want. I just judge who gets the prize in the end. heart

Tenacious Shapeshifter

Ill be doing it but it might take me a while sence the only computer I can use is at work.. crying

Tenacious Shapeshifter

X_aiko-rin_X
Ill be doing it but it might take me a while sence the only computer I can use is at work.. crying

That's okay. Ye got until the end of September.

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
Do you have any preferences on if it's computer done, hand drawn, or a combination of the two?

And would you prefer the entrants to just be posted on here or to be sent to you via PM?

(I saw this.... I must do this. I'm not even good at drawing people...... but..... I have this fantastic idea > biggrin )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff