Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we extend the date to Christmas? Or make this a repeating contest?

No, end in Oct. No repeats. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 6 ]
Yes! Extensions! 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 5 ]
Yes! Extensions AND renewals! 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 5 ]
Meh. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Eternal Lightbringer

Feral Shapeshifter

11,500 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Crayon A Sarus Rex
Sage Darktalon
super glad you're extending the deadline. been working on something

Didn't have much of a choice. I was out of a computer for some time waiting for hte pods to deleiver my life to texas lol.

MISS YOU!
(=^^=)BEEP BOOP BEEP

You have my number hoe!! And skype! XP
I just havent had a lot of time for the internet these last weeks. Busy life, yo!
BEEP BOOP MEOW(=^^=)

Haji Demon's Waifu

Professional Monster

23,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Professional Monster 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

Haji Demon's Waifu

Professional Monster

23,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Times running out~!

Blessed Cultist

19,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
I'll be honest, I'm not motivated enough to finish, but here, have some transparent lineart

no need to count this as an entry. Its just probably better if you guys keep it.

Haji Demon's Waifu

Professional Monster

23,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Contest ends today. Rounding up all entries and judging. If you've get named a winner of the area you entered, I will quote you. If you were not, you will still receive your trade for 500m as the consolation prize.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Haji Demon's Waifu

Professional Monster

23,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
FIFTY 'NO'S' AND ONE 'YES' IS STILL A YES

Tuylur
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/l-s-500-bil-in-prizes/t.92799717_21/#21

I'd like to thank you so much for your time and effort in bringing Juniper alive in you art. The zoo idea was a good one! I could only imagine the trouble she could get into there.

I've placed your art at 2nd place of the Juniper contest. You've won 33Billion gold.
Thank you again.

Skylargh
User Image

I'd like to thank you for your art! I've never received a painted piece, and I love her eyes. Sorry, I hadn't gotten back to you about any changes, but I didn't feel there needed to be any. Everyone does art differently, and I liked the way yours came out just fine. :3

I've placed you in 1st place of the Juniper contest. You've won 55Billion gold.
Thank you!

Dexine
User Image

I love the look of your at. The style is something that reminds me of cartoon and realism. Its refreshing. Thank you so much for taking time to make this art for me. Though I will say, I'm not sure where she ended up, but I suppose that adds mystery, lol.

I've placed you in 3rd place of the Juniper contest. Youve won 15Billion gold.
Thank you!

Jaillin
User Image

I don't think I've got words for this art. Even if you hadn't been the only entry for Aylons contest, you would have taken first. I mean, the way you captured him was perfect. I can not thank you enough. You've won 45B for that piece, and I've added in a bonus for the exceptional work. Thank you so much!

I saw you entered into Kodo's contest as well. As i can't judge her art, i will quote her and hopefully she'll be able to get to them asap.

THE MASTER OF THE STRUGGLE SNUGGLE

Brilliant Fashionista

Crayon A Sarus Rex

Wow, thank you~ c:
I'm glad you liked this Aylon so much because he was such a wonderful dragon to draw and color, so I'll thank you again for thinking him up~ >w</

Shy Friend

8,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Crayon A Sarus Rex
Oh my! First place? Am I being pranked here :O :O :O If not then oh my goodness! Thank you! I'm glad you like it! That was my first art entry since I got back to gaia! I don't know what to do now? Do I wait for a trade? Or do I start :O? Congratulations to the other contestants! <3

Distinct Noob

is this contest still going? because i only see one entry o-o)
Crayon A Sarus Rex
FIFTY 'NO'S' AND ONE 'YES' IS STILL A YES

Tuylur
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/l-s-500-bil-in-prizes/t.92799717_21/#21

I'd like to thank you so much for your time and effort in bringing Juniper alive in you art. The zoo idea was a good one! I could only imagine the trouble she could get into there.

I've placed your art at 2nd place of the Juniper contest. You've won 33Billion gold.
Thank you again.

thank you so much!! heart

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Im not questing anything and gold isn't worth anything to me.
I draw to pass time. I sell chibis that are 25Gold to 150Gold.
All gold gets donated to a charity of my choice.
So feel free to purchase one from me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's a Sample
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas