Welcome to Gaia! ::

MinaMouse
I'll send the enter gold ASAP. Remember to jot down my name, as I'm sending the gold before I send the pic. This is my first art contest! ^_^

alright. You got it
oh wow, i like the second sketch i drew SO much more than the other.. i dunno if i even want to finish the first one now... xd
SilveRahein
oh wow, i like the second sketch i drew SO much more than the other.. i dunno if i even want to finish the first one now... xd

hah... well yeah. The contest ends in friday and for those who dont know when friday is stressed lol it is in 4 days ^-^ good luck and hurry up...

btw!! I have only gotten entrance fee from 1 person!! if a minimum of five people dont enter the prizes are significantly downsized!! get the people of the contest to enter! Register now. Its only 150g. DONT FORGET!
Thanks ^-^

~Kurai
I'm the only one who's payed? stare
the contest ends friday... hmmm today is tuesday...so i only have...3 dayz...okay i'll enter!
Hey! I'll be joining very soon, so the deadline is firday right? Alright i'll have it by then xd
yeah. You guys have 3 days left.. I have gotten like....2 or 3 entrance fees so keep em comin'
KuraiChikyuTatsu
yeah. You guys have 3 days left.. I have gotten like....2 or 3 entrance fees so keep em comin'

well, I said I'd pay once i was happy with it, so I'l pay now cuz i like what i can work with here.... even tho my tablet's not working right at the moment stare
thats alright. when you send me the entrance fee then send me a PM so i can write down your name. and the people that have ar\lready entered then PM me too so i can write your name down also. Thanks again

~Kurai
sound cool^^!!~ me wanna enter too...but me don't have a scanner so i'll have to make sure the piccie gets to my friend by friday SO SHE CAN SCAN IT...-__-;; hum...If i can get it on time i'll enter^^
whee bump!
thank you all for bumping. It is good that you bump lol. Keep at it. I will post the names of the people who have payed in a minute
alright here are the people that have payed.

~Silve
~Northern
~Hyper
~Zoroko

I will edit this post as more people enter

sorry zoroko.. lol I added you now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers