Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Schooler's God-like Avatar Contest!!
Intro

First let me introduce myself. smile I'm Schooler, and this is my first avatar contest.

The is a very humble contest. It isn't some jamboree of throwing out OMG hats and Fairy Wings, because in all truth, I only have the clothes on my back. (Literally!)

I'm just looking for some good art, and if Gaia gold is how I'm going to get to see it, so be it! I hope you guys don't mind drawing my avatar. You can draw him any way you like. (more details on the next page)

I don't have a ton of gold to offer you, and I don't have millions of prizes, but I promise you an honest thread and some honest gold.

The Contents!
Page #1: Rules and Guidelines!
Page #2: Prizes!
Page #3: How do I enter!?
Page #4: Entries!!

The contest is very simple, and I hope we all have fun. try your best, and show me the best art you can muster! Fight for zeh prize with all your might!

Well, what are you waiting for!? Impress me! heart
Rules!!

First! The avatar you will draw!

User Image

Tis pretty, no? I think it will be fun to draw. I've tried to draw it myself, but I've failed so many times!

(P.S. if you can't see the picture, which many people have complained about, just draw my avatar as it appears on the sides of the posts-- I won't change it, since I don't have any money to spare to BUY anything else! gonk )

I will choose the winning drawings myself. The contest pretty much starts as soon as this is posted (obviously) and will run until October FIRST!!

The number of participants is unlimited! I want everyone to have a complete chance of winning. This shouldn't be about the gold-- it should be about the art! (Don't worry, though-- there IS gold!! Check next post!!)

The rules for the drawing are EXTREMELY loose; the avatar man is just supposed to be a cut-loose, nice but strict-acting guy. He loves pink, and he likes music. Try to incorperate these things in your drawing.

You'll have the best chance of winning if you have lots of detail, get anatomy as correct as possible, and color. Color is a big plus. And personality!.... Ok, I'm getting too picky... gonk

Don't send the picture in if you don't think it can win!! Be confident in yourself and your abilities. Strive for the best!!
Prizes!

Yes! The moment you've all been waiting for-- the prizes! everyone loves prizes, yesh they do... Like I said, don't base it soley on prizes! Prizes are just... motivation! sweatdrop

Actually, I have no items of any great worth-- No Fairy Wings, No OMG hats, no Pimping Sets, NO DEVIL TAILS. I'm being straight up with you, so I will be paying you in pure Gaia gold. Is that ok? Ok...

The first place winner will win 5000 gold and the warm fuzzy feeling that you beat an UNLIMITED number of participants!

The second place winner will win 1000 gold!

The third place winner will win 500 gold!

The prizes depend on how many people enter! For every person who pays the entrance fee, the prizes will have 10 gold added onto them.

All of the winners will also be able to ask for a pretty banner that will brag about how they won my contest! Only at their request. I'll put up the banners when I have them.
How the Heck Can I Enter This Awesome Contest!?

Tis rather simple. PM me with your picture and trade me the entrance fee (10 gold!)

It would also be nice if you could explain to me how you made the drawing, what inspired you, and, well, why you wanted to do it. (Go ahead and say the prize money! I won't hate you!)

Good luck and have fun! May the best win!
Entries!
Yesh.. the Entries. Not any yet!

Remember the number of contestants is unlimited! I'll stop taking pictures October first.
Interesting, I might give this a shot... except for one thing, this is your image code for the avatar we're supposed to draw:
[img]http://dale.gaiaonline.com/profile/inventory.php?pane=display&pid=5fc[/img]

That's not an image...
Mithrilice
Interesting, I might give this a shot... except for one thing, this is your image code for the avatar we're supposed to draw:
[img]http://dale.gaiaonline.com/profile/inventory.php?pane=display&pid=5fc[/img]

That's not an image...

I know, but Gaia wouldn't let me change it last night. I apologize ^_^ Gaia's been funky ever since the Olympics ended.
I dont see any pic sweatdrop
no image... sweatdrop
Gaia has been messing with me, and I posted the wrong pic. I apologize for my mistake, but now I can finally post! *sigh of relief* 3nodding
....... .______. Does Gaia love me again...? *steps cautiously out of deep dark corner*

I sure picked a great time to make a contest... *sigh* domokun
*waits patiently* 3nodding
I'll enter, but I am not paying till I finish my art xd SCHOOLY-SAN
I'll enter, I like your avatar's pinkness and I need to brush up my drawing skills sweatdrop . PM me when you can so I can send you the entrance fee. ^^
Bump of luurve...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces