Welcome to Gaia! ::

ami uzuki
that joe guy he is so good eek

he's a she. 3nodding
and it's Jo, not Joe. ^__^
Look
and it's Jo, not Joe. ^__^

merf, that too. 3nodding
anyway, i think we can run this contest without problem now. even though Jo hasnt gotten back to me, the admin of the other forum give me a 'go' for her. so if anything happens, we can blame it on that admin. XD

so let's get this started! biggrin
i will donate something once i have found out how much gold i have left after i give all the prizes out for my comp ^^
thanks, mango!
*hugz*

i decide to add an art commission as a prize to the best fan art and best style, figured i should be having some free time by June 1st.

Since i dont really do commission in gaia, this may be your own chance to get an art from me! so JOIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

*flash everyone with her "wonderful" drawings*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*is scared of look* : whee
--jAdediCe--

just now? thought you'd knew my true evil long ago... XD
Just wondering...is this contest still on? If so whats the deadline? Because I wanna join ^^

Eloquent Raider

Look
--jAdediCe--

Oh, you're evil. Evilevilevilevilevil.
DarkZeal
Just wondering...is this contest still on? If so whats the deadline? Because I wanna join ^^

deadline is June 1st. smile
i'll add you to the list.
Look
--jAdediCe--

i didn't say i was scared because i thought you were evil! >_<...there are other types of scarey! xd
--jAdediCe--

i didn't say i was scared because i thought you were evil! >_<...there are other types of scarey! xd

i see... i guess i'm a multi-scary person then. XD
*bump*

btw, Jo had give a "ok" for me to hold the contest. at first i thought it was the admin of that forum telling me it's okay, but then she told me that Jo had told her to tell me it's okay. biggrin *confusing*

Eloquent Raider

Look
*bump*

btw, Jo had give a "ok" for me to hold the contest. at first i thought it was the admin of that forum telling me it's okay, but then she told me that Jo had told her to tell me it's okay. biggrin *confusing*

I still think you're kind of insane...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces