Total Votes:[ 185 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 329 330 331 > >> >>> »|

User Image
Start Date:
Wednesday, March 21st 2008

End Date:
EXTENDED --NOVEMBER 3rd 2008

MY 21ST BIRTHDAY IS OCTOBER 28TH. make me happy with some entries kthx >w<

Judging will be from the 3rd-5th. Winners decided on the 6th.

User Image

Rules:
**Follow Gaia TOS**

1. Don't steal any of the art in this thread. Art is copyrighted to the creator of the work. thanks!
2. Don't flame other artists or myself on my decision for prizes. I quit gaia because of morons, don't make me quit again.
3. DON'T STRETCH THE PAGE.
4. Don't quote the front page X_x;
5. Don't be rude
6. no PMing me asking for prizes X____x;;;
7. try not to copy other artists poses etc. I'll be paying attention at new poses not something out of a manga book.

8. I have the right to cancel this due to lack of participants at any time.
9. I have the right to extend this for a month if I see fit.

thanks~

play nice! :3

User Image

Hi! Are you SUBMITTING ARTWORK!?

- Please PM your entry & POST IT HERE for everyone else to drool at! <3.

Here is the form. Without the form I'll just... ask you to re-send the entry with the form. and be kinda ticked off.

Username:
Who did you draw?:
Entry:
Which Category were you trying to get into? <3: (like. say its a really funny picture of Jay and Amby. well you could say, jay x Amby or humor). its just so I don't go "OOOHHH. ITS FOR COMEDY" and you were being completely serious >.>;
Anything else?:
Were you referred by anyone to come here?
If so, who?
Thank you! <3

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Who did you draw?[b]:
[b]Entry[/b]:
[b]Which Category were you trying to get into? [/b]<3: (like. say its a really funny picture of Jay and Amby. well you could say, jay x Amby or humor). its just so I don't go "OOOHHH. ITS FOR COMEDY" and you were being completely serious >.>;
[b]Anything else?[/b]:

Were you referred by anyone to come here?
If so, who?
Thank you! <3

User Image

- You are more than welcome to enter more than one piece of art for different categories or the same ones! the more art the better! -

- I need to have 20 entries to have all the prizes be available. i wanna give out this stuff! so get to it! -

- One piece of art can't win multiple categories. Gotta give everyone a chance. -
User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Amby Whirlwind
Sex: Femme
Race: Half elf
Hair: Dark Brown - curly with bangs and a braid pulling some of it back.
Eyes: Green/brown - hazel if you will.
Likes: Jaymach! Jim her pet, kitties, Jaymach <3, quests, her bow and arrow, Jim! :3. flowers, pwning bad guys. eskimo kissus, hugs, glomping Jaymach (running into his arms) . Humming to music
Dislikes: bad grammar, shouting, no-hug-days :<, things that pop out of the ground D:

References:
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Thing to note:
- NO MASK
- She has elf ears (small and cute. not huge like WoW). nothing else :3 . some earrings but eh don't worry about it.
- the flowers in her hair are kind of my favorite part. <3.

User Image

Jaymach Ral'Tir
Sex: yes please :3
Race: Human
Hair: Dark brown-black
Eyes: green blue <333.
Likes: Insy his pet spider, Amby, doing lots of quests and getting his crown
Dislikes: bad grammar.

[x]
[x]

User Image

::TOGETHER::
This is for pose ideas and old artwork of these two.

+ Amby running into Jay's arms
+ Amby wrapping her arms around jay from behind.
+ Napping together in grass
+ Amby and Jay fighting together! rawr! :'3 (not against each other D: as a team!)
+ high fives!
+ eskimo kisses (nose rubs)
+ Something sexy O:
+ Amby teasing Jaymach for no reason :3
+ GLOMP
+ Kissus EW GROSSSSSS. <333

+ oh oh. okay. So Jay and I have a long standing joke about this girl [x] because in the game when you click her she follows you around until you click her again. So Jay, being the craddle robbing perv he is (haha!) kept her for a long time to annoy me. Gave her flowers ;_; everything.. ;__; well now she has been in the latest game as an older woman of 18. and he was joking how she had grown into a fine piece of a$$. so here are some funny Gwen, Jay, and I pose ideas.
- Andrew giving little Gwen a flower and me growling something obscene.
- Andrew and Gwen frolicking through flowers / grasses while I stand there with a big "WUT" with Jim by my side. (my cat).
User Image

User Image

Erin McDonald
Sex: femme
Hair: dark brown with reddish bangs. New hair cut = hits the chin and goes back. CURLY hair. straight bangs. yo.
Eyes: brown or hazel
Clothing: t-shirt with long sleeved underneath. Jeans or capris and flats.
Likes: Penguins, sheep, Andrew, Jim (the cat!), Rascal (her real cat), glomping, laughing, kids, highland cows, weird shirts that make you think twice, art, history
Dislikes: bad grammar, shouting. country and religion D:

References:
[x] [x] [x] [x] [wtf xD]

User Image

User Image

Andrew Skinner
Sex: Male
Hair: black and FLOOFEH
Race: SCOTTISH
Eyes: blue green *_*
Clothing: SW t-shirts or Hard Rock Cafe's from around the world and cargos. and sometimes jeans
Likes: Erin, IT stuffs (dork), SW, Stargate, other geeky things O: he likes highland cows too :3
Dislikes: Penguins D: !, bad grammar, living in Scotland (though i have NO idea why!)

References:
[x]
[x] [x] [warning hot SCOT!] [lol glasses]

-----+_++++++_______________________++++++_+----

+ Eskimo kissus!
+ kissing EW!
+ hugs. from behind or whatever.
+ Andrew throwing me into a water fountain ._.
+ Andrew wearing a Star Wars top and me having an "I'm with my Geeky arrow " shirt on
+ us dancing (We went to prom together :3 so it'd be cool to get a picture of that.)
+ kissing in the rain awwww
+ paddle boating? wtf XD
+ Andrew getting hit on by the gay waiter at Chilis >_> and me being held back by friends. xD
+ us wearing silly hats and boas!
User Image

Amberyl Whirlwind
Sex: Femme
Eyes: green with a bit of blue
Race: She's.. a mutt. part elf, cat, dragon.. demon o___o; I made her when I was younger so shes kinda everything. Certain parts of certain bits of her race are more prominent in her current attitude.
i.e. If shes pissed she has elven ears and dragon scales on random bits of her body, along with dragon talons on her feet. Shes kinda nuts that way.
Or if Jay is around she has elf ears (ALWAYS HAS ELF EARS) but has her cat tail out. shes kind of a mimic of her mood? yeah.

Likes: Jaymach, cats, dragons, pets, her uncle, skipping around, flying, bugging people, playing damsel in distress and then.. kicking their a**! D<. Messing with peoples heads. Making everyone dizzy by moving really fast. sword fights. napping in rafters and rocks by rivers.

Dislikes
: Men, women, humans D:<, pesky people, boring people, people who yell at her harmfully. Her step mom, chocolate, dandelions... uh... can i go nap now?

References: [x] [x] [x]

IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- She always has elf ears
- She has distinct ear piercings. see refs
- She is usually pretty hyper and playful, though if she gets hurt she takes it hard. Think of a multiple personality disorder person.. add a cat tail, elf ears... hmm. wa-la. Amby.
- She has very distinct markings (in blue) from family rites and her own birth. these symbolize Amby and if they aren't on her then.. its not Amby.

User Image

Jaymach Ral'Tir

Sex: Male
Race: Codru-Ji ( [x] )
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black

Likes: War! rawr! he's manly |D . (Amby says: a manly puppy!)

Dislikes: Hyper people.. aka. Amberyl. People who think he's a puppy.. aka Amberyl. .__.

References
:

[x] [x] [/x] [x]

User Image

+ Amberyl is not from the same RP zone-age as Jaymach so keep in mind these two have just met.
+ Amberyl doing something flirty while asking innocently "What do Codru-Ji wear under their amourrr...?"
+ Amberyl = hyper. Jamyach = calm and stern. you figure something out XD
+ If you notice Jaymach's helmet looks KIIIINDA like a dog. Anyone KIIINDA resembling a dog equals a puppy to Amby's eyes. SO. have her swooning over him going "PUPPYYYY"
+ Amberyl coming from behind while Jay is.. enjoying a sandwich(i dunno) and playing with his PUPPY ears! <3.
+ Amberyl flirts with guys until she has 'em begging and then kinda snaps and punches 'em. So you can draw her flirting with Jaymach or what have you.
+ "oops.. I dropped something..." kind of flirting XD.
+ Amby leaning over Jays shoulders with her hands pressed against him whispering naughty things |D. SHES BAD! XD
User Image

--- GUILD MATES ---
These are some of my close friends RL and guild mates on Guild Wars! <3.

Name: Echo
Profession: Elementalist / Monk
Hair: Light Blonde
Eyes: blue/silver
Likes: huskies, running off on her own, WoW but gets forced to play GW cuz Amby makes her.
Dislikes: crude humor, rude people, talk spam. etc.

Art Refs: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x][x]
Game Refs: [x]

User Image

Name: Coric
Profession: Elementalist / Mesmer
Hair: Silver
Eyes: blue
Likes: The Internet Is Serious ******** Business. But since that game is PG-13, don't think that's allowed.
The Internet: Serious Business, Internet = Srs Business, SRS BIZNS, INTERNET!!, or The Internets Are Serious Businesses.
face palm.

Dislikes: Alex (huhuh), ninja actionz. i dunno for these guys. I'm honestly just making it up.

Art Refs: [x] [face palm] [x] [x]
Game Refs: [x] [back]

User Image

JIM! -
User Image

Sex: male
Race: Cat :'3 or in game: melandru's stalker
likes: Amby, chasing butterflies, poking Insy, outliving everyone in the group, eating Gwen, sleeping.
dislikes: noises, spiders, not getting to nap, dogs, outliving the group xD;

References:
[x]

User Image

INSY! -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sex: male
Race: Underworld spider O: or whatever~
likes: moving slow and then running, bugs, poking Jim, staring contests
dislikes: dying, being LEFT by Jay! running around

References:
[x]
User Image

(More entries might mean more categories- i might need to change the prizes due to the # of entries)

Best Picture - User Image friend4ever

2nd Prize - User Image Agent Dax

---

Best Couple - User Image Quisik
2nd Place - User Image Sulfurous
3rd Place -
User Image Andralexis

----------------

Best CG - User Image Andralexis

Best Single - User Image Callpyigans
second place - User Image Agent Dax

Best chibi - User Image Arikii

Most Accurate - User Image Azeriel

Funniest - User Image Quisik

Cutest - User Image Hikki
User Image

-- REWARDS --

[[ bumping contest ]]

Hello wonderful bumpers! I'm too busy with RL life to bump this. so here's the low down.

bump 300 times and get an art piece from me [x] <- sample
Bump 1000 times and get either 3k OR [x] <- sample
(( note: to win prizes I can't have hired you to bump for me @z@))

[[ ADVERTISING contest! ]]

yey wonderful advertisers <3. there will be two contest with this. okay? okay.

Contest One - Link me to others.

Go to: Art Contest threads, Art Auction threads (must be going longer than 5 days to count), and R&C threads to link exchange my link for theirs.

How to enter: Take my link/banner (I should have another banner at the end of the week.. I hope...) and ask to link exchange with other threads. THEN. PM me the threads and their buttons/codes so that I can add them <3.

Requirements: 10 threads gets you 3k, 20 threads gets you a chibi [x] or 6k.

Contest Two - Advertise in your signature

How to enter: put my banner in your signature for up to 1 month (the longer you have it in your sig, the more chances for referrals you get- see below). Also note that you should put "Post in the thread that you saw it from ME!!!" to get referrals.

Requirements: EACH referral gets you 1 ticket (they must POST that they saw your banner and clicked it to the thread- NO PM'S). each ARTIST referral gets you 3 tickets (meaning they enter the contest).

Prizes: The more referrals/tickets you get the higher your chance of winning the bucket grab bag. Items worth more than 2k and no higher than 10k. Will randomly be selected from my inventory (please note some cool MC's are lower than 10k! *wink*)
User Image

[CONTEST ENTRIES ALL HERE]

if you or your art is missing please contact me with your art!!
I also have a life and won't update this every day.

Total Entries: 33

{{{ ---LINK ME --- }}}

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/36u5gj][img]http://tinyurl.com/3bc9fd[/img][/URL]

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/5cbjmb][img]http://tinyurl.com/64ghas[/img][/URL]

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/5cbjmb][img]http://tinyurl.com/4cz3jp[/img][/URL]
{{{ --- LINKS OUT --- }}}

some art shops I happen to love <3. and some other Art Requests and contests of friends!
if you want me to link you please make sure your banner is small-ish O:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

[18cm art shop - GO BUY NAO]
Bonus Mini Art Contest!

- My best friend Pach donated a few items for the art contest and I luff her so much so I'll be adding things that she wants here. -

PRIZES:
Best Pach - 30k.
Best OC of Pach's - 10k.
(if you're entering for Pach's contest I'm holding for her PLEASE PM me with "pach contest" in your topic.)

User Image
..adding a deviltail would be love XD

---------------------------------------------------------------

and i'd like to add my oc Aneria - who i love and want more art of cuz shes delicously bloody....

Name : Aneria ( after death her name became setsuna , by her choosing )
About : long story short - shes dead yet living and has no idea why - she lives with another zombie character and forages for clothes and such - which is why she always looks like a bum. Her hair is different lengths and shes generally calm, quite and generous - however she has no fuse and will snap at anything. Because shes confused on her position she can get upset and angry at the drop of a hat - when that happens , barbed wire shoots out of the back of her neck and tends to be out of her control.

she has scars all around her neck because of this , scars on her wrists from suicide attempts before death , and autopsy stitches across her chest .

Character sheet all others here

---------------------------------------------------------------

anddd ..megami XD lol

name : Megami
About : shes an elf , pirate , ect ect - cliche , shut up shes from gr 9 - sassy and stubborn , shes very sarcastic and blunt with her friends - always takes risks and never frets the consequences.

all refs here details ref
[[ F.A.Q. ]]

Q: When does this end?
A: October 26th all entries are due for voting.

Q: I drew art for you last year, am I allowed to enter it?
A: I wouldn't see why not---- NO OF COURSE NOT. NO.

Q: Can I enter multiple times?
A: Of course! I love art, and would never want to put a limit on you and your creative spirit.

Q: if I submit lots of pictures, can I win lots of prizes?
A: sure. depends on if you have competition i guess doesn't it?

Q: can we link swap?
A: YES PLEASE. just post it here or convo me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas