Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Lizardlea13
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Oh Liz hun, it's ok xd really heart homework and the such is way more important then this silly old contest.

Well, with what ever gold I have left over, I'm going to open a request thread for my Guardian Hero OCs (from my original novel I'm writing) and have it going until all my gold is gone 3nodding so that can be our new hang out thread 3nodding

You should totally join Chloria, I have an account on there, and love it (I spend more time on there then gaia anymore) that way we can see each other more.

I know, but I still waaaaaaaaaaant to do another! ; w; It is an old contest, isn't it? Maaaan...It's crazeh!

Ooooh, I'd love that! biggrin I will totally be there! <3

I've joined a couple other sites but I never stay on them long. Gaia has been my baby since 2007 and I just can't let it go. XD;

Yeah it's over 3 years old if you think about it xd : close to 3 and half years old surprised

Gaia has been my hangout place too since 2004, but other then the few people I know really well on here like you, I just can't stand how people act on here anymore >< that's why I spend all my time on Chloria now xd the people on there are awesome!

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
iseelittlepeople
Holy eff this contest is way bigger than mine hahah I saw your name in the contest forum and I'm pretty sure you mentioned that you had a contest going on Gaia.
BUT HEY THIS IS LITTLE.
LITTLE!!! :: pounce :: how are you hun? I've been trying to get on Chloria for the last hour sad and it keeps giving me this "Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /topic/view/7521/1510 on this server"

surprised I wonder what's going on with it right now.

Your having an contest also? That's so cool! I'll have to check it out. I'm just giving away everything I have in this one since I'm going to be leaving gaia for the most part. I spend all my time on Chloria anyways xd heart

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Yeah it's over 3 years old if you think about it xd : close to 3 and half years old surprised

Gaia has been my hangout place too since 2004, but other then the few people I know really well on here like you, I just can't stand how people act on here anymore >< that's why I spend all my time on Chloria now xd the people on there are awesome!

THREE YEARS? Has it really been that long? Holy crap...o___o

Eh, I tend to avoid new places unless I'm searching around for art and most people tied with the artsie part here are nice. Most... xD; I can agree with you though, I've seen a lot of people that are just...ugh. *slams head on desk*

Devout Lunatic

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Hahah I know! I've been refreshing the page all day, doesn't look like it's going to be an easy fix. I just hope that it doesn't stay down long like the last time it did this ;3; Yume posted an update on their tumblr she's hoping that they'll get it updated in a timely manner but if not they'll extend the Winter Festival.
I don't know what I'm going to do with myself without everybody though D8>

Yup! Today's the last day for submissions though, it's only like a 16th of yours, I'm only handing out 1mil this time haha. Although I'm thinking I might hold another contest soon with a bunch of items in my inventory.. since I've lost interest in the items on here for the most part ;3; And art is always a win!

Same! We're Chloria addicts haha<333

EDIT: CHLORIAS BACK AHHH

Feline Cat

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
I spend all my time on Chloria anyways xd heart

Are goha and I gonna have to get an account there in case we can't get a hold of you on anything else? rofl Of course I'm joking around cause we got on Gaia cause of you lol. emotion_hug heart heart

Friendly Regular

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

User Image
Your Name: Farandine
Medium: SAI
Name of Artwork: Uhh I'll name it later. >_<
Category: Singles, Katie Colasour
Character(s): Katie Colasour, Sefer Rasiel Gundam =)
Comments: uhhh
Submission: [link]
Where You Referred?: Nope
If So By Who:

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
LOOK AT THAT! *POINTS FRANTICALLY AT FARADINE'S SUBMISSION* LOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!

*swoons* <3

Friendly Regular

Aww thanks. redface

I hope Tonks likes it though! If she ever gets back from Chloria? D:

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Oh I'm sure she'll like it, it looks amazing! biggrin <3

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
iseelittlepeople

Oo;;;; and it's back down again sweatdrop

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Farandine
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

User Image
Your Name: Farandine
Medium: SAI
Name of Artwork: Uhh I'll name it later. >_<
Category: Singles, Katie Colasour
Character(s): Katie Colasour, Sefer Rasiel Gundam =)
Comments: uhhh
Submission: [link]
Where You Referred?: Nope
If So By Who:
That's amazing Fara!!!! I love it so much heart heart heart

I'll add it right now xd heart

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Told you she'd like it! X3 <3

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Jan Monthly Prize

The winner for the Jan prize is:

Farandine

I love this piece! The shading on Katie is just amazing! I love the way her eyes looks, the lines of her body, even the details of her fingers on the visor of her helmet. And as always she does an amazing job on the Gundam as well. Congrats Farandine for winning the last monthly prize in this contest heart it's very well deserved!

Prize is: 2 Million Gold

Devout Lunatic

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
iseelittlepeople

Oo;;;; and it's back down again sweatdrop

No worries they're just switching to a different hosting site since we've been having so many issues with the one we're currently on. It will be back on in a couple of hours! 8'D

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Lizardlea13
Told you she'd like it! X3 <3
4laugh of course I do 3nodding heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items