Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have some free gold!

Thank you! 1 100.0% [ 506 ]
Total Votes:[ 506 ]

Friendly Regular

WIP but it makes me kind of annoyed when I look at it so I'm not sure if I'll finish it or just start something else. D:

User Image

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Oooh, I think it looks awesome Faradine! You should finish it! biggrin

Friendly Regular

Lol, sorry, I started something new. XD

User Image

Although if Tonks thinks it's enough to save the category I will finish both.

Feline Cat

They're both good!! I think she would love both of them!! You should so finish the other one too! whee

Friendly Regular

Lol well, I would want them to be able to win a prize. XD; They couldn't both win the monthly...

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
OMG. THAT SECOND ONE! O_______________O

Friendly Regular

Bodysuits make everything look better. *thumbs up*

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
This is true, she looks very sexy. XD

Can't wait to see you shade it, it's gonna be even more amazing! O_O

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Farandine
OMG girl I love both of them!!!! They are so amazing looking surprised heart

and to tell you the truth, that if I get at least 6 pieces in a category they are more then likely going to have the prize go out.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
KageNeko10381
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
KageNeko10381
Can't believe it's almost over already!! eek
sweatdrop I know, even with the 2 year interlude, it still has gone by so fast it seems surprised

It's like how the boys grew so fast! I hope you get more entries in! emotion_hug heart heart
I know crying kids grow up way too fast... you should see my niece, she's only 9 months old, but she's chancing her brother everywhere >< it's cute!

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Lizardlea13
I wish I could do another artsie, but with my schedule so far...I have SO much homework and even more to read. Oh man, it's baaaaad. ; w;

I'm gonna miss this thread when all of this is over! </3
Oh Liz hun, it's ok xd really heart homework and the such is way more important then this silly old contest.

Well, with what ever gold I have left over, I'm going to open a request thread for my Guardian Hero OCs (from my original novel I'm writing) and have it going until all my gold is gone 3nodding so that can be our new hang out thread 3nodding

You should totally join Chloria, I have an account on there, and love it (I spend more time on there then gaia anymore) that way we can see each other more.

Feline Cat

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

I know crying kids grow up way too fast... you should see my niece, she's only 9 months old, but she's chancing her brother everywhere >< it's cute!

Awww I know that feeling!! 3nodding Timmy is starting to master the steps and work on walking, and he's chasing Connor up the stairs lol. whee

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Oh Liz hun, it's ok xd really heart homework and the such is way more important then this silly old contest.

Well, with what ever gold I have left over, I'm going to open a request thread for my Guardian Hero OCs (from my original novel I'm writing) and have it going until all my gold is gone 3nodding so that can be our new hang out thread 3nodding

You should totally join Chloria, I have an account on there, and love it (I spend more time on there then gaia anymore) that way we can see each other more.

I know, but I still waaaaaaaaaaant to do another! ; w; It is an old contest, isn't it? Maaaan...It's crazeh!

Ooooh, I'd love that! biggrin I will totally be there! <3

I've joined a couple other sites but I never stay on them long. Gaia has been my baby since 2007 and I just can't let it go. XD;

Devout Lunatic

Holy eff this contest is way bigger than mine hahah I saw your name in the contest forum and I'm pretty sure you mentioned that you had a contest going on Gaia.
BUT HEY THIS IS LITTLE.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
KageNeko10381
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Awww I know that feeling!! 3nodding Timmy is starting to master the steps and work on walking, and he's chasing Connor up the stairs lol. whee
That's cute xd :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces