Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Lizardlea13
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Lizardlea13
I have a Credit By Exam today...I'm nervous! *clings to Airman's waist* SAVE ME! T 3T

Edit: I PASSED IT! *dances around, bringing Airman with her* =,D

YAY for passing heart :: dances with ::

I'm so haaaaaaaaaappyyyyyyyy~ *twirls Airman around* X3 <3 <3
xd I'm happy for you! :: is twirled :: wwwwhhhhheeeeeeee....

I have my finals next week ><

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay~ *dips you* ;D

I do too. T___T I'm not looking forward to them, but as long a I study, I've been doing great in all my classes so far. smile

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Hiro Akemi
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Hiro Akemi

I started an auction to which I had to move in the middle of. I didn't bump too well so the price stayed low which was fine, but both my winner and my secondary bidders haven't replied back to my pms.

Also, for some reason pages aren't loading all the way or take forever to load, I can't go to a new page without going through my subscribed and picking the page number and quick links isn't working properly for me.

Oh, but did wanna give a heads up, I'm planning on leaving gaia and before I go I wanna host an art contest for my characters. :] Though not gonna leave before entering this.

Oh man I haven't been in here in forever.

I'm sorry your auction didn't go as well as you wanted hun gonk and about the pages loading Oo;;; I've been having issues with that also lately.

crying oh your leaving Gaia? But I can't say much, I was going to leave after this contest >< but since I have characters from my novel, I'll be staying long enough to have an art contest for those OCs then I'll be leaving.

xd yeah having an art contest for the very end of your gaia left is always great heart

Yeah, and my second one isn't going any better. 220k is the HB at the moment. :l Gaia really knows how to make an artist feel loved.

I've resorted to booty grabbing and liquidating items. Lol

I want to have one for my Oc's as well. Was thinking of asking a few friends if they wanna joint a contest.

>> go check it again xd

I'm in the middle of liquidating right now also surprised I'm down to only a few items, but at least I'll have al the gold right now for the end of my contest. I'm going to have to save up again for my next art contest for my Guardian Hero OCs

xd you should ask them, I'm sure they will be so happy to join 3nodding heart

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Lizardlea13
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay~ *dips you* ;D

I do too. T___T I'm not looking forward to them, but as long a I study, I've been doing great in all my classes so far. smile
Yeah I'm not too worried about mine, they should be ok heart good luck on yours hun surprised

:: is dipped :: redface

Eloquent Codger

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

>> go check it again xd

I'm in the middle of liquidating right now also surprised I'm down to only a few items, but at least I'll have al the gold right now for the end of my contest. I'm going to have to save up again for my next art contest for my Guardian Hero OCs

I just made 20k grabbing gold from tanks and only spent a half hour doing it.
So that helps!

It'll probably take me awhile before I can have my contest, I need to make reference pictures and type up all their bio's. @_ @ I hope to have it about half as big as this. XD

Probably, gotta figure out which ones though.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Yeah I'm not too worried about mine, they should be ok heart good luck on yours hun surprised

Good luck on yours as well! I always get nervous for exams, but as long as I study, I often test very well. 3nodding

How you doin'? ;D
Things came up, I won't have time to do the animation :c But I'll finish the last panel or two. I got irl commission to finish 2 paintings before Christmas. After, I got another commission to do the arts for a children's book in January. The commissioner is going to get it published. So will be busy until Summer hits.

Anxious Cat

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Hiro Akemi
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

>> go check it again xd

So that helps!

It'll probably take me awhile before I can have my contest, I need to make reference pictures and type up all their bio's. @_ @ I hope to have it about half as big as this. XD

surprised nice, I always do horrible with booty grab ><

gonk Im sorry hun, when are you wanting to have it?

How many OCs do you have?

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Lizardlea13
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Good luck on yours as well! I always get nervous for exams, but as long as I study, I often test very well. 3nodding

How you doin'? ;D

Thanks hun, I still have yet to take any of them

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Sleepie_Zz
Things came up, I won't have time to do the animation :c But I'll finish the last panel or two. I got irl commission to finish 2 paintings before Christmas. After, I got another commission to do the arts for a children's book in January. The commissioner is going to get it published. So will be busy until Summer hits.

YAY that's great about the commission on the children's book heart

xd and I totally understand heart I love the one you where showing me with the panels anyways 3nodding

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
xo- Rachelle -ox
B U M P
Thank you hun heart

Eloquent Codger

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Hiro Akemi
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

>> go check it again xd

So that helps!

surprised nice, I always do horrible with booty grab ><

gonk Im sorry hun, when are you wanting to have it?

How many OCs do you have?

I wanted to start it at the beginning of the year but it doesn't look like that'll be possible. So I'm shooting for March/April.

I have about 30-40 characters? I have them written somewhere, they are part of my novel I started writing. [But stopped]lol
I'm going to rework the beginning so people have a good base to work off of, then I'm going to draw out each character [sketch] and give a brief bio. Each will be divided into segments, like, series 1 series 2 and a brief explanation of the world at that moment in time.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Thanks hun, I still have yet to take any of them

Really? When do you take your first one?

I took my first two yesterday and I think I did very good on them! smile I also celebrated turning 21 with BROWNIES! XD <3
Holiday theme!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces