Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have some free gold!

Thank you! 1 100.0% [ 506 ]
Total Votes:[ 506 ]

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Sleepie_Zz
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
I'm done with scene (color and everything- Friend said it looks like out of an anime series) XDDD wanna see?

But I have to turn this into semi comic cause in the scene you can't see billy and eithen's face too well (and I felt like I'm cheating). So 2-3 more panels depending how lazy I am.
OMG I would LOVE to see 4laugh heart

Here. Comment/suggestion for improvement? XD But this is the 1st panel, I'll work on the other panels probably after Thanksgiving. The remaining scenes will have close up faces of the characters talking.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Sleepie_Zz
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Sleepie_Zz
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
I'm done with scene (color and everything- Friend said it looks like out of an anime series) XDDD wanna see?

But I have to turn this into semi comic cause in the scene you can't see billy and eithen's face too well (and I felt like I'm cheating). So 2-3 more panels depending how lazy I am.

Here. Comment/suggestion for improvement? XD But this is the 1st panel, I'll work on the other panels probably after Thanksgiving. The remaining scenes will have close up faces of the characters talking.
emotion_jawdrop OMG that is so freaking cool!!!!!! I... I don't have anything other then... emotion_jawdrop AWESOME!
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Sleepie_Zz
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Sleepie_Zz
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

emotion_jawdrop OMG that is so freaking cool!!!!!! I... I don't have anything other then... emotion_jawdrop AWESOME!

Sweet XDDD, my anime watching day is paying off slowly.
Btw, do I need to finish all the panels for the art to be qualify for November entry?
or can this be a stand alone. So I know how fast I need to work before November ends.

edit: nvm I'll wait till next contest to enter the full version since there's 7ish panels (just counted) to finish this scene not 2-3. Will take a bit longer.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Sleepie_Zz
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Sleepie_Zz
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Sleepie_Zz
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Btw, do I need to finish all the panels for the art to be qualify for November entry?
or can this be a stand alone. So I know how fast I need to work before November ends.

edit: nvm I'll wait till next contest to enter the full version since there's 7ish panels (just counted) to finish this scene not 2-3. Will take a bit longer.
eek 7.... panels :: dies :: Xx;;;
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Sleepie_Zz
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Sleepie_Zz
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Tada, all planted out XDDDConsidering it took me 1.5 day to finish the 1st cluttered scene, the remaining is a breeze. I also do a lot of comic/manga in the past so this is nothing new. My main aim to finish it by the end of November.

There's another contest for a different thread next month, and I want to devote the whole month for that particular one. Family members will come to live next year, meaning not much computer time, so I want to get all of my contest entry done before the year is over.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Sleepie_Zz
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Sleepie_Zz
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Sleepie_Zz
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Tada, all planted out XDDDConsidering it took me 1.5 day to finish the 1st cluttered scene, the remaining is a breeze. I also do a lot of comic/manga in the past so this is nothing new. My main aim to finish it by the end of November.

There's another contest for a different thread next month, and I want to devote the whole month for that particular one. Family members will come to live next year, meaning not much computer time, so I want to get all of my contest entry done before the year is over.

OMG emotion_jawdrop this is going to be AWESOME!!!!! I couldn't believe you where able to get all 7 Gundam's in one shock OO;;; it was nuts!!!

OO;;; your going to try and finish before the end of this month >> that's only like OO;;; 10 days away!!!!

Oh wow, a whole month for one piece, that's going to be so amazing, you'll have to totally show me how it turns out when you finish it!

>< that reminds me >> I need to start getting the info together for the Christmas Theme surprised

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
YAY new art... and I can't use it because I sold off all my marionettes gonk

User Image
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

OMG emotion_jawdrop this is going to be AWESOME!!!!! I couldn't believe you where able to get all 7 Gundam's in one shock OO;;; it was nuts!!!

OO;;; your going to try and finish before the end of this month >> that's only like OO;;; 10 days away!!!!

Oh wow, a whole month for one piece, that's going to be so amazing, you'll have to totally show me how it turns out when you finish it!

>< that reminds me >> I need to start getting the info together for the Christmas Theme surprised
Done with 6 pages today xDD Line and color. I thought it would take longer but like the saying goes. It's not how long you spend on an art but how smart you go about doing it. I'm delaying the last panel cause it's a semi group shot. I need to get my refs 1st for the other characters before I can finish it.

But Here.

And I forgot Billy's glasses in some panels while speeding and Eithen arm bands XD oops.
Will fix it when I work on the last panel.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Sleepie_Zz
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Done with 6 pages today xDD Line and color. I thought it would take longer but like the saying goes. It's not how long you spend on an art but how smart you go about doing it. I'm delaying the last panel cause it's a semi group shot. I need to get my refs 1st for the other characters before I can finish it.

But Here.

And I forgot Billy's glasses in some panels while speeding and Eithen arm bands XD oops.
Will fix it when I work on the last panel.
OMG Sleepie emotion_jawdrop That's amazing how much you have done in such a short amount of time... I'm blown away!!!!

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
User Image

Edward Elric Says "Bump"

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500