• Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
x e r x e s s
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
xd My new bump art heart
User Image
pretty > u<
it's it cute 4laugh Woq did it for me surprised he's going to do my marionette avi next heart

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Vilhelmina
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Vilhelmina
heart
Hello hun 4laugh
Hey heart How's it going?
Pretty good, how about you hun?

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Sleepie_Zz
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

I'm doing a story scene and have a nub question to ask.

Scene:
Chapter 1: Beginning of It All

"Without speaking another word, Billy led the puzzled boy through the mansion and then into an elevator that descended the pair deep underground into what appeared to be a sort of laboratory. After a few corridors and descending more stairs, Billy stopped in front of an impression mechanical steal sliding door. The man punched in a code into the security box and as the wall slid open he led the boy into the room beyond.

Eithan stepped through the door and taking in his surroundings the boy's eyes widened. He was standing in a docking bay, and before him stood seven Gundams. They looked to be designed and built with state of the art technology and Eithan racked his brain but couldn't come up with any mobile suit he had ever seen that was built with the same model.

Questions:
1. Can you list the 7 gundams xDDDD /fail finishing chapters cause I'm focusing more on the art. I was looking through the characters info and counted more than 7 which brougt up this "huh moment?"
2. Billy physical features
3. Any other extra details you would like for me to know regarding this scene.

I figure this scene is one of the most important since it's the start of everything.

Sleepie 4laugh heart your back!

Sure xd (the other ones you saw where more then likely the ones from Divine Judgement, they have Gundams as well)

The kids Gundams are:

Gundam Saga which goes to Eithen
Gundam Akwos which goes to Aiden
Gundam Ascalon which goes to Alex
Gundam Seven Swords which goes to Issac
Gundam Ariel which goes to Sadie
Gundam Avalanche which goes to Jared
Gundam Sefer Rasiel which goes to Katie

those are the 7 Gundams from Celestial Being which would be in that scene.

Here's the art I have of Billy with Sumeragi (Gavin and Chloe's father and mother)
clicky for image and info

The other of thing I could think of is what the area looks like, this is just a ruff idea of how it would kind of be set up as... but you can totally take it and run with it 3nodding
Docking Bay Idea
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Sleepie_Zz
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Scene:

"Without speaking another word, Billy led the puzzled boy through the mansion and then into an elevator that descended the pair deep underground into what appeared to be a sort of laboratory. After a few corridors and descending more stairs, Billy stopped in front of an impression mechanical steal sliding door. The man punched in a code into the security box and as the wall slid open he led the boy into the room beyond.

Eithan stepped through the door and taking in his surroundings the boy's eyes widened. He was standing in a docking bay, and before him stood seven Gundams. They looked to be designed and built with state of the art technology and Eithan racked his brain but couldn't come up with any mobile suit he had ever seen that was built with the same model.

Questions:
1. Can you list the 7 gundams xDDDD /fail finishing chapters cause I'm focusing more on the art. I was looking through the characters info and counted more than 7 which brougt up this "huh moment?"

I figure this scene is one of the most important since it's the start of everything.

Sure xd (the other ones you saw where more then likely the ones from Divine Judgement, they have Gundams as well)

The kids Gundams are:

Here's the art I have of Billy with Sumeragi (Gavin and Chloe's father and mother)

The other of thing I could think of is what the area looks like, this is just a ruff idea of how it would kind of be set up as... but you can totally take it and run with it 3nodding
Docking Bay Idea
Holy shet XDDDD I got the docking bay area somewhat right. I started on the background before I popped in here.

Since the Halloween contest, I been doing more art studying to improve (not to mention dog got sick for 2 weeks then died. Crazy times). But I woke up this morning and was like, I wanna do an epic scene and what better than a scene from your story. It also helps I got into robotic stuffs lately.

And thank you so much for answering!! I can see the scene very vividly now.

Also, is it okay if I show you the wip once it's done and ask for critique? Like if I need to change certain thing. This will be my main entry art for the contest.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Sleepie_Zz
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Sleepie_Zz
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Scene:

Questions:

The kids Gundams are:

Docking Bay Idea
Holy shet XDDDD I got the docking bay area somewhat right. I started on the background before I popped in here.

Since the Halloween contest, I been doing more art studying to improve (not to mention dog got sick for 2 weeks then died. Crazy times). But I woke up this morning and was like, I wanna do an epic scene and what better than a scene from your story. It also helps I got into robotic stuffs lately.

And thank you so much for answering!! I can see the scene very vividly now.

Also, is it okay if I show you the wip once it's done and ask for critique? Like if I need to change certain thing. This will be my main entry art for the contest.

Your... your dog... died cry oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!!!!!! I'm like really about to cry! That makes me so sad! I don't know what I would ever do if anything ever happened to Tuffy or Sadie crying I'm so sosososososo sorry!

Oh that's awesome though that you got the docking by already going before hand, and even cooler that it was close to the example heart

Robotic stuff if fun xd sadly when I do it, it looks all weird and stuff OO;;;;

xd I'm so glad I could help you with that heart and yes your more then welcome to show me WIP and ask for critiques and help on stuff that might want to be changed surprised I'm totally up for it heart
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Your... your dog... died cry oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!!!!!! I'm like really about to cry! That makes me so sad! I don't know what I would ever do if anything ever happened to Tuffy or Sadie crying I'm so sosososososo sorry!

Oh that's awesome though that you got the docking by already going before hand, and even cooler that it was close to the example heart

Robotic stuff if fun xd sadly when I do it, it looks all weird and stuff OO;;;;

xd I'm so glad I could help you with that heart and yes your more then welcome to show me WIP and ask for critiques and help on stuff that might want to be changed surprised I'm totally up for it heart

It was unexpected when he died. One day he was bouncing and the next gone. He was 12 years old so it wasn't a big surprise. Now I'm nagging mom to buy a new baby pomeranian XD But she's like, I want to adopt one out of the animal shelter.

Pffft, your attempt at robot-ish stuffs can't be that bad. In my opinion, it's an easier concept to understand than human anatomy.

And awesome, shall show u wip when it's showable.

On random note, This has got to be one of the prettiest online comic out there. I stopped reading half way cause I didn't want it to end XDDDD

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Sleepie_Zz

It was unexpected when he died. One day he was bouncing and the next gone. He was 12 years old so it wasn't a big surprise. Now I'm nagging mom to buy a new baby pomeranian XD But she's like, I want to adopt one out of the animal shelter.

Pffft, your attempt at robot-ish stuffs can't be that bad. In my opinion, it's an easier concept to understand than human anatomy.

And awesome, shall show u wip when it's showable.

On random note, This has got to be one of the prettiest online comic out there. I stopped reading half way cause I didn't want it to end XDDDD

Even at 12, he still might of had another year or two if he hasn't gotten sick emo I remember went Skipper got sick, (the first Shelty we had) he was only 10, and we had to put him to sleep because he had gotten sick. I cried for like 3 weeks straight, I loved that dog. We got Tuffy about a month later, he really did help me heal from Skippers loss, and I love him so much surprised you should totally get another dog.

Yeah xd I'm that way with animals oddly enough >> I'm hard on myself with Robot stuff because I can't make the lines straight enough for my liking xd

YAY heart can't wait to see it.

emotion_jawdrop OMG IT'S ABOUT WOLVES!!!! Wolves are my favorite animal ever emotion_drool

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
User Image

Edward Elric Says "Bump"

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
AsterKurayami
~bump
guess who's going to be getting there Jet soon emotion_dowant
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
AsterKurayami
~bump

emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

How goes the contest? :3
I see a lot of lovely WIPS <3

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
AsterKurayami
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
AsterKurayami
~bump

You have no idea how glad I am that I can just buy jet for real money come Friday xd

It's going great heart 4laugh I have so many amazing entries heart I love them all.
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
I'm done with scene (color and everything- Friend said it looks like out of an anime series) XDDD wanna see?

But I have to turn this into semi comic cause in the scene you can't see billy and eithen's face too well (and I felt like I'm cheating). So 2-3 more panels depending how lazy I am.
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
AsterKurayami
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
AsterKurayami
~bump

You have no idea how glad I am that I can just buy jet for real money come Friday xd

It's going great heart 4laugh I have so many amazing entries heart I love them all.

omg I saw!
I really like that imgur photo stream x3
Blu did an amazing gundam!
That Halloween Trio is still on of my favorites from recent entires * o*

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Sleepie_Zz
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
I'm done with scene (color and everything- Friend said it looks like out of an anime series) XDDD wanna see?

But I have to turn this into semi comic cause in the scene you can't see billy and eithen's face too well (and I felt like I'm cheating). So 2-3 more panels depending how lazy I am.
OMG I would LOVE to see 4laugh heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces