Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Sotalean
-__-
I really have to get off my butt and finish this entry.
OMG... I was looking at your Tumblr... and I saw that repost you did of that guy's blog saying that Tolkien had ripped off Harry Potter... WTF?!?!?!!?!? He does know that Lord of the Rings was written well over 30 years... I believe closer to 40 years before Harry Potter right... right? >> I'm trying so hard to find his post right now >< I am dying to know what everyone has said back to him... >>

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Someone thinks The Lord of the Rings ripped off Harry Potter?

rofl rofl rofl

Some people are so stupid~ :B

Shameless Lover

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Sotalean
-__-
SOTALEAN!!!! :: pounce :: where have you been girl?

haha.
Yeah. XD
I've been busy. Work just got into busy season with bid writing and I'm applying to Algonquin for animation so I've been putting together my portfolio pieces.

Shameless Lover

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Sotalean
-__-
OMG... I was looking at your Tumblr... and I saw that repost you did of that guy's blog saying that Tolkien had ripped off Harry Potter... WTF?!?!?!!?!? He does know that Lord of the Rings was written well over 30 years... I believe closer to 40 years before Harry Potter right... right? >> I'm trying so hard to find his post right now >< I am dying to know what everyone has said back to him... >>

I'm pretty sure it was just a troll post but it was hilarious and I'm pretty sure that I lost some brain cells when I read it. -___-

Shameless Lover

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Sotalean
-__-

and it was written about 60 years before HP in the 1930s lol smile

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Sotalean
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Sotalean
-__-

haha.
Yeah. XD
I've been busy. Work just got into busy season with bid writing and I'm applying to Algonquin for animation so I've been putting together my portfolio pieces.
OMG ANIMATION!!! emotion_jawdrop you will so totally have to keep me informed on that heart I think that would be the coolest job ever!!!!

gonk I'm sorry it's been so busy at work for you Oo;;; will it slow down after the halidays?

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Sotalean

I'm pretty sure it was just a troll post but it was hilarious and I'm pretty sure that I lost some brain cells when I read it. -___-

Yeah I went through google trying to fine it and saw where people where saying he's a known troller >< but yeah my IQ went down >> I called my mom through xd and I read it to her and we laughed so hard at it.

Sotalean

and it was written about 60 years before HP in the 1930s lol smile

sweatdrop oh man was I off, I knew it was a while ago, Oo;;;

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Lizardlea13
Someone thinks The Lord of the Rings ripped off Harry Potter?

rofl rofl rofl

Some people are so stupid~ :B
I love the faces of the LOTR characters doing the facepalm rofl

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Oh yeah, they were all perfect! XD I never noticed how many facepalms there were in the movies!

You gotta admit, this person is a REALLY good troll. They knew exactly what to focus on to make people think he/she is an idiot. Like, The Hobbit wasn't made as a prequel to LotR - rather he wrote it first and then the publisher wants a sequel to The Hobbit. XD Then all the names, characters, that was just horrible.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Lizardlea13
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Oh yeah, they were all perfect! XD I never noticed how many facepalms there were in the movies!

You gotta admit, this person is a REALLY good troll. They knew exactly what to focus on to make people think he/she is an idiot. Like, The Hobbit wasn't made as a prequel to LotR - rather he wrote it first and then the publisher wants a sequel to The Hobbit. XD Then all the names, characters, that was just horrible.

I couldn't get over the part where he said that Tolkien had made a commentairy in the movies... I was just thinking... "yes he was brought back to live decades after he died just to talk about movies he had no idea was even made" rofl

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Lizardlea13
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

I couldn't get over the part where he said that Tolkien had made a commentairy in the movies... I was just thinking... "yes he was brought back to live decades after he died just to talk about movies he had no idea was even made" rofl

Oooh yeah, acting like Tolkien was alive was hilarious to me. XD I'm not saying it's funny he's dead by any means, but yeah, that was just too amusing. xd

Shameless Lover

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Sotalean
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Sotalean
-__-

haha.
Yeah. XD
OMG ANIMATION!!! emotion_jawdrop you will so totally have to keep me informed on that heart I think that would be the coolest job ever!!!!

gonk I'm sorry it's been so busy at work for you Oo;;; will it slow down after the halidays?

haha
I'm really excited for it!

Algonquin's program is considered better then Sheridan since Sheridan turned it into a BA. Disney, Pixar, mercury, Sony... they all headhunt out of the Algonquin program which makes it a very very hard program to get into.

Golden Reindeer

*stalker* omg i love the facepalms rofl

Beloved Hunter

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

*Walks in and stares at your avi*
o____________o

Tipsy Noob

9,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Nymphadora Tonks Airman