Welcome to Gaia! ::

Riza WiIdman's Waifu

The results are in! And I must say everyone did REALLY good on their art.. it took me forever to choose. I wasn't getting anywhere cause I wanted to give everyone the grand prizes.. so I had to force myself to be strict and keep in mind, ' ok.. you have to eliminate some weather you like it or not.. so pick which ones you find REALLY sexy' so I did that, then I went to ok "ok which ones stand out most and are very well drawn.. Also are pretty accurate" so.. this is how I judged, and I hope you all don't get mad at me for the results

First place winner is: Reevely - Eclipse
Reasoning: It's just so damn sexy!! The wrappings and blood, and pose just drew me right in right away! The black and white, then the dark red also caught my eye alot and made this piece stand out alot ^-^
Second place winner is: Utsero - Neko Takami
Reasoning: Mmmm.. the pose.. *-* the way he's sitting is just so sexy.. also all the blue really catches my attention and made me drawn to this piece! Also Utsero is the only person who actully added white, black, and blue into Takami's hair, which also caught my eye heart
Third place winner is: Oten - Eclipse
Reasoning: xd the texture on the clothing really caught my attention, i also love the way Eclipse is posing and, not many, or none, besides Oten actully added orange streaks into Eclipse's hair O.o' which also caught my eye
Mystery Prize winner: Ultimate Weapon
Reasoning: I put all the pictures in random order, then counted to 17, my favorite number, and which ever picture that was the 17th, won the prize ^-^;

I hope you all had fun and No one has any grudges towards me.. sweatdrop I swear that you all did GREAT and really gave me a hard time to try to find the grand prize winners.. and if you don't agree with my desicious im very sorry..
*sends out prizes* Note: You have 1 week to collect your prize or you won't get it O.o'

Upcoming: Please look out for my next art contest, which will be for all the girls in my story heart

---
foxglove99
HarleenQuinzel
Jamie Spazztastic
Kage Tsukuyomi
Ky Calibur
love Kiba
Manamaraya
meiharu
Quini
TiffaLei
Voluptuous_Elegance
Yaoi Muffin
---

These people haven't turned in their art! But if your on the list and almost done, fear not.. though my contest has ended by the time you have read this, It's going to take me probably a couple days to decide.. though it will just make my decision alot harder, you can still give in your art.. but i'll most likely keep into consideration you turned it in late xp and even if i've already judged, and you have a pencil sketch or something, please send me your picture anyway, i'd love to see it and i'll most likely give you the 260 gold prizes for it and it's love to put it on my Katana Motsu site in the fanart section heart heart

First off i'll show you all the men for this contest

Note:- Some pictures CGing quality sucks for the reason being I did some of these when I was first starting CGing so just..bare with me

Main Characters:-

Chris

Eclipse

Others:-

Takami

Kai

Kyooki - Read comment below picture

Travis - Read comment below picture

Nny - Haven't colored but the referrence is alright

Anyway here are all of the original guy characters in my story ^-^ Besdies Nny, but I made him sorta different so copy right to Jhonen for making him

You are more then welcome to have more then one entry, but can only win one prize

Other Idea's:-

If you would like to make any of these guys into kitty people, your welcome to do so, some examples are -

Kitty Chris

Kitty Takami

Ok now on to prizes! Yeay everyone loves prizes xd
Anyway

1st Place Prize:- 15,000g
2nd Place Prize:- 12,000g
3rd Place Prize:- 9,000g

Non grand prize winner's:- 260g each

^:- Hopefully prizes will increase -:^

Now hopefully I get get enough gold to give out 4th place, 5th place and so forth prizes, but i'll just have to see what works out. But what's this.. a Mystery Prize!

For you to get the mystery prize you don't gotta do anything really, if you enter the contest and get a picture in, then your entered to win the mystery prize. If you win one of the grand prize's though you can not win the mystery prize. How much is it worth you ask? Not telling, you'll have to wait and be suprized ^-^

Contest Ending:- This contest ends April 27th heart

Rules:-

Edit:- People have been asking for kissing and semi sexual touching to be allowed.. So i've decided that it can be allowed, but only with Chris and Eclipse! xp

1. Ok NO HENTAI please.. No boy on boy action with my characters.
2. If you want, you may take off articles of clothing that goes to their outfit, but you may not add more on.
3. You are allowed to have 2 or more guys in a picture being all sexy like together.. but no like.. sex, maybe 2 guys both doing sexy poses or what ever is fine
4. They can be naked! But something has to be covering up their manly parts xp lol
5. Bondage, blood, blah blah, that type of stuff is allowed but not like mass killing of stuff, keep it at a minium please

Have fun and be creative, make them as hot and sexy as you want xd

If you have any questions PM me and i'll be glad to answer them for you

heart Donations:-

5 gold from Chinimasse xd

heart Contestants:-

42 Contestants heart
30 People has turned in art heart
12 haven't turned in art yet crying
32 piece's of art work in so far
8 of Takami
8 of Eclipse
6 of Chris
6 of Chris and Eclipse
1 of Chris & Kai
1 Kai & Nny
1 of Travis & Kyooki
1 of Kyooki

----

AIN13 - Eclipse
Alicechan - Chris
Ani Kawashima - Eclipse
aryko-chan - Kyooki
AuroraDragonKaya
Chinimasse - Takami - Takami - Eclipse & Chris
Claraious - Kai & Nny
CosmicMoon - Takami
Dark_Raven - Chris
Elucidor - Takami
Fluffy sama - Takami
foxglove99
garnet_wing - Eclipse
HarleenQuinzel
Jamie Spazztastic
Kage Tsukuyomi
Katsami - Chris & Eclipse
Ky Calibur
Little Red-Bird - Eclipse
love Kiba
Manamaraya
meiharu
Mihasiu - Chris
mou ikkai - Eclipse
msytic ninja - Chris
OneOfTwo - Eclipse
Oten - Eclipse
pipimomo - Chris & Eclipse
Potato Lord - Takami
Quini
Reevely - Eclipse
Chris & Eclipse
ringuchan - Chris
ryo0oki - Chris
Seraph Kage Tora - Chris & Eclipse
SilveRahein - Takami
SkyBlues - Chris & Eclipse - Chris & Kai
TiffaLei
TinToraneko - Kyooki & Travis - Travis
Ultimate Weapon - Chris & Eclipse
Utsero - Neko Takami
Voluptuous_Elegance
Yaoi Muffin

If you plan on entering and haven't told me yet, please tell me so I can plan out gold and prizes better ^-^;

Offical bumper ::- Oten heart

Riza WiIdman's Waifu

Eloquent Raider

If you/re going ot put up your sample pics, link to the DA pages, not the images themselves. Hotlinking the images may get you booted off DA. Not to mention, it shows up as "Forbidden" on my computer.

EDIT:
BTW, the two links that I could acess were both to the same picture.

And if you don't want boyxboy action, you should probably remove 'yaoi' from your contest title because that's what it technically means. If you just want sexy poses, say so.

Riza WiIdman's Waifu

WoefulInfinity
If you/re going ot put up your sample pics, link to the DA pages, not the images themselves. Hotlinking the images may get you booted off DA. Not to mention, it shows up as "Forbidden" on my computer.

EDIT:

And if you don't want boyxboy action, you should probably remove 'yaoi' from your contest title because that's what it technically means. If you just want sexy poses, say so.

well yaoi can also mean just guys being all sexy ish.. i meant more like not sex happening and no like.. yea, gay action

and ill change the pictures o.O'

Riza WiIdman's Waifu

Katana Motsu
WoefulInfinity

EDIT:

well yaoi can also mean just guys being all sexy ish.. i meant more like not sex happening and no like.. yea, gay action

Lol, um..no yaoi deffinately means gay action, not sexy ^^;; Good thing you changed the title, some people don't read the whole post and might have submitted yaoi or the milder shounen-ai works. I might enter this contest ^^

Riza WiIdman's Waifu

Silvaraliettay
Katana Motsu
WoefulInfinity

EDIT:

Lol, um..no yaoi deffinately means gay action, not sexy ^^;; Good thing you changed the title, some people don't read the whole post and might have submitted yaoi or the milder shounen-ai works. I might enter this contest ^^

ive seen yaoi as just soft core.. like just 2 men together looking all sexy and gay like O.o' thats what i meant by yaoi tho.. just soft core and not to gay like but i guess bishii just fits it more anyway. and tell me if u wanna enter or not ^-^;

Riza WiIdman's Waifu

Katana Motsu
bump xd

Is that shirt a rare?! I love it! Its goth, its flirty, its sexy, but mostly goth! Tell me, where did you get it?

Riza WiIdman's Waifu

Kasurii
Katana Motsu
bump xd

Is that shirt a rare?! I love it! Its goth, its flirty, its sexy, but mostly goth! Tell me, where did you get it?

umm in the gambino store ^-^
Here’s a clear and comprehensive explanation on the meaning of Yaoi.

http://www.aestheticism.com/visitors/index.htm

“fannish yaoi tends to emphasize the sex over the emotions and can do without plot entirely.”

I think it’s safe to say that yaoi is very very gay whee

*huggles her yaoi doujinshi*
Question... what is 'bishii'? sweatdrop

Riza WiIdman's Waifu

Mihasiu
Question... what is 'bishii'? sweatdrop

bishounen o.O' hot anime guys?

Riza WiIdman's Waifu

ammonium
Here’s a clear and comprehensive explanation on the meaning of Yaoi.

http://www.aestheticism.com/visitors/index.htm

“fannish yaoi tends to emphasize the sex over the emotions and can do without plot entirely.”

I think it’s safe to say that yaoi is very very gay whee

*huggles her yaoi doujinshi*

i know what yaoi issss i was just saying soft core stuff, jeez everyone, im not an anime newbie ok XP i changed the title and i changed stuff

domokun

anyway O.o' no one has even entered the contest yet.. just got on my case for putting yaoi on my original contest title T-T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff